Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,301 members, 7,822,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Mr Macaroni: A Brand Cancelled My Deal After I Was Arrested At #EndSARS Protest - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Macaroni: A Brand Cancelled My Deal After I Was Arrested At #EndSARS Protest (34159 Views)

Venita Akpofure: I Lost A Deal After Turning Down Sexual Advances / DJ Cuppy At #EndSARS Protest In Lekki (Photos) / Pictures Of Dj Kaywise At EndSARS Protest Held In Dopemu, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Macaroni: A Brand Cancelled My Deal After I Was Arrested At #EndSARS Protest by clothingonline(m): 10:07pm On Jul 18, 2021
They should have considered you and wait now
Nigerian firms atimes

Check signature men clothing Lagos and nationwide delivery
Re: Mr Macaroni: A Brand Cancelled My Deal After I Was Arrested At #EndSARS Protest by Starz825(m): 10:10pm On Jul 18, 2021
9jvirgin:
My support for Buhari is one of the most singular regret I have in life. I regret it till this day. I am indeed sorry.
Sorry for yourself grin
Re: Mr Macaroni: A Brand Cancelled My Deal After I Was Arrested At #EndSARS Protest by aminusodiq(m): 10:10pm On Jul 18, 2021
Aplaudez:
GoFundMe indirectly cheesy cheesy
oponu

3 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni: A Brand Cancelled My Deal After I Was Arrested At #EndSARS Protest by SolarEdge: 10:13pm On Jul 18, 2021
Elenu! Onyin

looking for an inverter/solar expert; we are just a phone call away..see my signature for more info.
Re: Mr Macaroni: A Brand Cancelled My Deal After I Was Arrested At #EndSARS Protest by Lastmankc(m): 10:17pm On Jul 18, 2021
9jvirgin:
My support for Buhari is one of the most singular regret I have in life. I regret it till this day. I am indeed sorry.
I know go say anything.You never see anything

2 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni: A Brand Cancelled My Deal After I Was Arrested At #EndSARS Protest by Rowlee(m): 10:26pm On Jul 18, 2021
9jvirgin:

So you're one of the Person's that Voted this Change upon us, and I know you'll still desire to do same come 2023.
Re: Mr Macaroni: A Brand Cancelled My Deal After I Was Arrested At #EndSARS Protest by engrben25: 10:31pm On Jul 18, 2021
India film dey do film tricks but for Nigeria na life that means India dey learn for where Nigeria day

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni: A Brand Cancelled My Deal After I Was Arrested At #EndSARS Protest by kingxsamz(m): 10:58pm On Jul 18, 2021
9jvirgin:

Go and sin no more.
Re: Mr Macaroni: A Brand Cancelled My Deal After I Was Arrested At #EndSARS Protest by Le2money(m): 11:07pm On Jul 18, 2021
You must get sense by fire by force IJN

Patrioticman007:
Unpatriotic elements infiltrated the endsars protests & caused mayhem on Innocent Nigerian businesses & killed Innocent security agents.
However to God be the glory, the instigator in - chief has been arrested by the long arm of justice & will be sentenced to life imprisonment with hard labour.

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni: A Brand Cancelled My Deal After I Was Arrested At #EndSARS Protest by sulemanalex(m): 11:10pm On Jul 18, 2021
Name the brand blooda make we cancel any appointment with their product too

4 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni: A Brand Cancelled My Deal After I Was Arrested At #EndSARS Protest by Le2money(m): 11:12pm On Jul 18, 2021
Waiting patiently for urs grin grin

peacettw:

Yup. These days, he strikes that way. I no longer find his skits funny too

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni: A Brand Cancelled My Deal After I Was Arrested At #EndSARS Protest by Memphitz357: 11:15pm On Jul 18, 2021
b0rn2fuck:
God pass man
Brotherly cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni: A Brand Cancelled My Deal After I Was Arrested At #EndSARS Protest by Rolly22(m): 11:22pm On Jul 18, 2021
9jvirgin:

You’re a man for accepting your mistakes.
Re: Mr Macaroni: A Brand Cancelled My Deal After I Was Arrested At #EndSARS Protest by officialfoodie: 11:27pm On Jul 18, 2021
Kingpele:
Sorry ooo, unfortunately hoodlums hijacked the protest which led to lose of life and properties of many business owners.. let us just pray and wait for this wicked herders chairman to vacate ASOROCK in 2023 after all most fulanis in this country are not originally from here ..they came from Chad,Niger etc ,we don't have to destroy our country for these illegal immigrants.. wiskid happy belated birthday is not your fault

You forgot to add 'hoodlums hired by the government'
Re: Mr Macaroni: A Brand Cancelled My Deal After I Was Arrested At #EndSARS Protest by hurlar2014(m): 11:38pm On Jul 18, 2021
You are my man of the year, thanks for COVID 19 give away you gave me 20k without posting it on your timeline.

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni: A Brand Cancelled My Deal After I Was Arrested At #EndSARS Protest by DSoj(m): 11:42pm On Jul 18, 2021
Useless attention seeker
Re: Mr Macaroni: A Brand Cancelled My Deal After I Was Arrested At #EndSARS Protest by omogin(f): 11:58pm On Jul 18, 2021
9jvirgin:

We forgive you
Re: Mr Macaroni: A Brand Cancelled My Deal After I Was Arrested At #EndSARS Protest by jollenbaba(m): 12:21am On Jul 19, 2021
Patrioticman007:
Unpatriotic elements infiltrated the endsars ;protests & caused mayhem on Innocent Nigerian businesses & killed Innocent security agents.
However to God be the glory, the instigator in - chief has been arrested by the long arm of justice & will be sentenced to life imprisonment with hard labour.
lol grin grin grin
Re: Mr Macaroni: A Brand Cancelled My Deal After I Was Arrested At #EndSARS Protest by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:18am On Jul 19, 2021
Patrioticman007:
Unpatriotic elements infiltrated the endsars protests & caused mayhem on Innocent Nigerian businesses & killed Innocent security agents.

Mandela was caged but released, he caused havoc in seeking freedom, they did apartheid, revolution, Nnamdi never even do that one, see Revolution is a cause, Biafra is an ideology, 50 years plus , they still sounding it, 50 years plus, reason am.
Re: Mr Macaroni: A Brand Cancelled My Deal After I Was Arrested At #EndSARS Protest by Halle000: 1:43am On Jul 19, 2021
Is This The Lowest Point Of Rough Handling The Nigeria Currency Amongst Its Citizens?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Pd0gm9Ipu4
Re: Mr Macaroni: A Brand Cancelled My Deal After I Was Arrested At #EndSARS Protest by Navalsadiq(m): 2:20am On Jul 19, 2021
9jvirgin:
How about the plural regret ?
Re: Mr Macaroni: A Brand Cancelled My Deal After I Was Arrested At #EndSARS Protest by peacettw: 2:23am On Jul 19, 2021
Le2money:
Waiting patiently for urs grin grin

My brand of humor hinges heavily on sarcasm. I am afraid that I am hopelessly unfunny
Re: Mr Macaroni: A Brand Cancelled My Deal After I Was Arrested At #EndSARS Protest by Hotzone(m): 3:24am On Jul 19, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu, ruined himself but not the integrity of Igbo nation.

“I am proud to lead the first war but the second one will be a mistake “....Dim Ojukwu, the great!
Re: Mr Macaroni: A Brand Cancelled My Deal After I Was Arrested At #EndSARS Protest by placeofallure(f): 5:34am On Jul 19, 2021
9jvirgin:

If it means anything, I'm just a bit relieved in the innermost recess of my heart that I never supported Buhari. Didn't vote for him too obviously. In the midst of all these brouhaha, it brings a little comfort that I never helped to crown a tyrant. I will NEVER support him, not in this world or the next!

2 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni: A Brand Cancelled My Deal After I Was Arrested At #EndSARS Protest by Doyou2019: 6:50am On Jul 19, 2021
Mokason288:
All I can say
Is that
You get mind/ liver passsss tuface
Tuche!
Re: Mr Macaroni: A Brand Cancelled My Deal After I Was Arrested At #EndSARS Protest by Cujo007: 6:51am On Jul 19, 2021
This is a very funny and wrong write-up. His name is Debo Adedayo, why would this writer go ahead and say "Mr Macaroni also said..." That's a big problem in 9ja. Not being able to separate fact from fiction
Mr Macaroni is a character and different from Debo Adedayo. Mr Macaroni isn't standing up for justice, it's Debo Adedayo that is doing that! The difference and understanding of this should be clear.
Odewaleadesoye:

https://punchng.com/why-i-turn-down-sugar-daddy-roles-in-movies-mr-macaroni/

2 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni: A Brand Cancelled My Deal After I Was Arrested At #EndSARS Protest by Doyou2019: 6:53am On Jul 19, 2021
Theunbothered:
And misguided souls belive he is doing all this for money.

BMCs are so predictable, man. What did you expect from inferior people who have nothing going for themselves in life?
Re: Mr Macaroni: A Brand Cancelled My Deal After I Was Arrested At #EndSARS Protest by Doyou2019: 7:00am On Jul 19, 2021
DSoj:
Useless attention seeker

Useless Nairaland commenter whom nobody knows. You're an inconsequential asshole!

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni: A Brand Cancelled My Deal After I Was Arrested At #EndSARS Protest by meccuno: 7:17am On Jul 19, 2021
Cryomancer:
One of the youths who give me hope that Nigeria might be great someday.

You've stood the test of time Bro, and proven to be better than the likes of Tu Face and Nairamarley who chickened out when people had high hopes in them.

Posterity will forever remain kind to and i pray that your fight for a better Nigeria will not cut your life short. Amen.
So if the government had arrested them what will you do?

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni: A Brand Cancelled My Deal After I Was Arrested At #EndSARS Protest by Solatium(m): 7:47am On Jul 19, 2021
So he's yet to know brand's don't go with controversies?
It's not only you,fine Akindele had her Dettol endorsement cancelled, Frank edoho was taken off who wants to be a millionaire because of his marital fracas.
If you have an endorsement no go dey do gragra
Re: Mr Macaroni: A Brand Cancelled My Deal After I Was Arrested At #EndSARS Protest by TolaniLuv: 8:21am On Jul 19, 2021
Patrioticman007:

I believe Nigerians are the most understanding people ever. Come and try this in South Africa. Because the hoodlum hijack the protest doesn’t mean endsars idea is not a thing to look up too. Nigeria looters are still learning. Btw, Nigeria army weh suppose protect them shot and killed unarmed protester try that here in South African The entire state will be burn down
Re: Mr Macaroni: A Brand Cancelled My Deal After I Was Arrested At #EndSARS Protest by ridwanlawal: 1:00pm On Jul 19, 2021
9jvirgin:
. You are forgiven but go and sin no more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don Jazzy To Retire As An Artiste In 2016 / Imade Adeleke Launches Her Hair Care Product Today / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Unwinds At Westpoint Dakhla Hotel In Morocco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.