Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,013 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Mr Macaroni: A Brand Cancelled My Deal After I Was Arrested At #EndSARS Protest - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Macaroni: A Brand Cancelled My Deal After I Was Arrested At #EndSARS Protest (34150 Views)

Venita Akpofure: I Lost A Deal After Turning Down Sexual Advances / DJ Cuppy At #EndSARS Protest In Lekki (Photos) / Pictures Of Dj Kaywise At EndSARS Protest Held In Dopemu, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Macaroni: A Brand Cancelled My Deal After I Was Arrested At #EndSARS Protest by sunkieisland(m): 1:12pm On Jul 19, 2021
Right now, I need someone that will just say "PUT YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER HERE"

I'll be free of some wahala right away
Re: Mr Macaroni: A Brand Cancelled My Deal After I Was Arrested At #EndSARS Protest by leofab(f): 1:54pm On Jul 19, 2021
Name the brand so that Nigerian youths will boycott them
Re: Mr Macaroni: A Brand Cancelled My Deal After I Was Arrested At #EndSARS Protest by TemmyT002(m): 2:28pm On Jul 19, 2021
This guy is a hero.
Nigeria doesn't deserve him. Let's break up so that he can be Oduduwa's Hero
Re: Mr Macaroni: A Brand Cancelled My Deal After I Was Arrested At #EndSARS Protest by smartNerd: 4:47pm On Jul 19, 2021
“We cannot solve problems with the kind of
thinking we employed when we came up with
them.” — Albert Einstein
Re: Mr Macaroni: A Brand Cancelled My Deal After I Was Arrested At #EndSARS Protest by gstream: 9:00pm On Jul 19, 2021
meccuno:
So if the government had arrested them what will you do?

even if we won't do anything, it doesn't change the fact that Tuface and nairamarley are not cowards
Re: Mr Macaroni: A Brand Cancelled My Deal After I Was Arrested At #EndSARS Protest by meccuno: 12:46am On Jul 20, 2021
gstream:

even if we won't do anything, it doesn't change the fact that Tuface and nairamarley are not cowards
The way you lots throw the word cowards around it's really amazing. What have you done to prove you are brave?
Re: Mr Macaroni: A Brand Cancelled My Deal After I Was Arrested At #EndSARS Protest by gstream: 9:48am On Jul 20, 2021
meccuno:
The way you lots throw the word cowards around it's really amazing. What have you done to prove you are brave?

You obviously don't know me. But now you have a chance to...
Re: Mr Macaroni: A Brand Cancelled My Deal After I Was Arrested At #EndSARS Protest by meccuno: 11:28am On Jul 20, 2021
gstream:

You obviously don't know me. But now you have a chance to...
Your work should speak for itself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I'm Not A Cross Dresser" - Bobrisky / Pictures Of Goldie At The Grammy Awards / "Enjoyment Ministers": Actor Williams Uchemba Visits Peter Okoye At His Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.