Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,683 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs - Business (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs (183194 Views)

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS / LIRS Begins Automated Collection Of Consumption Tax For Hotels And Event Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by PrincessGlow: 8:04pm On Jul 19, 2021
Furious1:
I should goan be asking old ppl questions, I'll probably prepare questionnaires.
And what kinda statistical data comes from asking around. Some ppl were displaced, they didn't even see the £20 but they're made nonetheless. You don't need statistics for it

They SURVIVED, they managed to feed themselves, but most didn't become rich. Those that became rich quickly, became so based on money and properties they had b4 the war, NOT £20!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by donforeign: 8:04pm On Jul 19, 2021
seanwilliam:

You’re bloody liar. There’s is nobody politicians inclusive that have money reach dangote … no Nigerian dead or alive is richer than dangote !!!

Pls bring your facts.. una just like to Dey argue unnecessarily.. no living being in Nigeria is richer than dangote !!!

People get money pass Dangote bro
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Amhappy(f): 8:05pm On Jul 19, 2021
This is exquisite. So beautiful and classy. Obi nwannem you have an admirable portfolio. Continue to do very well for yourself. Do take Cubana pompori business to Dubai and Vegas. Cubana to the world.
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by sinola(m): 8:05pm On Jul 19, 2021
Ops, please get your facts right.
Obi Cubana is not the owner of Rollace Hotels. It is owned by another Igbo billionaire by name, Emeka Otigba.
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by donforeign: 8:06pm On Jul 19, 2021
michaelandre:
he might have investment that u just don't know of
He has
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by BLoomfrancs(m): 8:06pm On Jul 19, 2021
Newton85:
He's not even worth 10 million dollars, but whatever delusion makes you sleep better at night.

You know poverty is a disease that can make you think that every other person has to be as poor as you. I can feel your pain. cheesy grin grin
Just live with your poverty and misery, and let another man live with his affluence.
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by donforeign: 8:07pm On Jul 19, 2021
Venlony:
From the list of those Hotels name ,I assure you he is a silent drug Lord.
U no fit assure ur life
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by donforeign: 8:08pm On Jul 19, 2021
SimplyFacts:
The fear of EFCC is the beginning of assets declaration grin

Efcc another scam...
Dem post persn picture for Instagram saying sentenced to jail, baba dey house dey enjoy and play PS4 lmao... I know d person Wella..
Everything na scam for this country...efcc my asss

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by donforeign: 8:09pm On Jul 19, 2021
perambulator:
when you do drugs, 419, or steal government money, the next thing to do to launder your money is open restaurant, hotel or real estate. We all know this.
Why u never do
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by donforeign: 8:10pm On Jul 19, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
This guy is definitely a money cleaner for all the drug barons in nigeria hence why they all pitched in to his mamas burial. that list is a list of those whose money he is laundering intoo these establiishments. thahts why abba kyari was there
Open mouth waaaaah like drunkard
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by forgiveness: 8:11pm On Jul 19, 2021
heniford2:
some people love to keep it on a low profile how do you think forbes makes money the are millions of people who are more Richer than dangota in Nigeria but will never ever want come out openly or would not like Forbes to Audit his sells to avoid issues.

Who? Mention one.
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 8:11pm On Jul 19, 2021
Gotze1:
He really has money, but please specify his type of billionaire. Is it in naira or in dollars.

If it is in naira, then he's not a billionaire.

Meanwhile, I heard his net worth is 96million dollars

He is worth over $500million
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Mexzie(m): 8:13pm On Jul 19, 2021
I see you all like talking about other people.
Please talk about me too make I trend small.
I make average of $2000usd every month right from my bedroom.
I own legit businesses in USA while living in the village in Anambra. I run recruitment business in USA from my bedroom wearing my pyjamas.
Please talk about me biko, ejor!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by FBIBOT(m): 8:14pm On Jul 19, 2021
Amalekki:
What does it profit a man to waste his data arguing about another man's properties only to quietly return to his cold plate of Fufu and Kpomo grin

Thread wey we dey enjoy... It reach your turn u Wan pour sand.... My God will judge you grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:14pm On Jul 19, 2021
Newton85:
The clown or whatever showed me BBC Pidgin as his own "verifiable source" that Arthur Eze is worth about $5 billion, lol.
Village dumbo can you Google Arthur Eze net worth since his investments doesn't matter?He is holding 22 oil and gas licenses in 12 jurisdictions, please mention Yoruba man dead or alive that beat the record
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 19, 2021
This should give you an insight, it was published 2018. Pls download the images and zoom in
Newton85:
The clown or whatever showed me BBC Pidgin as his own "verifiable source" that Arthur Eze is worth about $5 billion, lol.

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by bewla(m): 8:14pm On Jul 19, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
e pain am well hungry ewedu man grin grin come chop meat
Who God has blessed no man can couse don't say ewedu
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by donforeign: 8:16pm On Jul 19, 2021
Indispensable85:
Obi cubana is not a fraudster or a drug baron he's a ritualist. If you think ritualists don't have investments then you're naive. The usual thing is for the person to go into any business of his choice after the money ritual rites are completed. That's the norm. I wish him well and can't envy him because e nor even easy to do d money ritual.

What's stopping you to do ritual ode..
Poverty kill u there
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by berrystunn(m): 8:16pm On Jul 19, 2021
ERockson:
Hospuppi can as well build this.

How ?

When his busy doing the business that gives him money...
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Afrikween(f): 8:17pm On Jul 19, 2021
post=103839993:
Rolex Hotels – Lagos
Cubana Leisure Outfits
Pablo Cubana – Lagos
Crave Cubana – Abuja
Grand Cubana Hotels – Abuja
Opium Cubana – Owerri
Cubana Night Clubs – Lagos
Gustavo Cubana- Enugu
Bubble and Hussle Wuse 2 Abuja

Obi is into real estate he own estates in Lagos and Abuja

Rolex Hotels – Lagos

Please oo, he’s not the owner of Rollace Hotel... don’t say what you don’t know.
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by pinkgoodies(m): 8:17pm On Jul 19, 2021
KingGBsky:

He owns it ewu.. and the name is Rollace hotels

I won't come dragging something with an ignorant one. By the time you make ur research. We will know who is the EWU.
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Myself2(m): 8:18pm On Jul 19, 2021
post=103879548:

Dumbo so before you become rich you must inherit your parent property Please which properties Innoson, Coscharis and host of others Igbo rich dudes inherited from their parents?

Who is this asylum lunatic that jumped on my mention ? Are you sick in the head or you have an e death wish on nairaland ?
Asswipes like you do not have the privilege of quoting me, please get that into your thick skull and watery brain made up of rotten beans
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by seanwilliam(m): 8:19pm On Jul 19, 2021
donforeign:

People get money pass Dangote bro
People get money pass dangote ,,yes,.. in Nigeria , No
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by pinkgoodies(m): 8:19pm On Jul 19, 2021
astOorR:

He equally owns
Calendonian Hotels Abuja
Ibiza club Abuja
Puzzo world Abuja.

Puzzo is not his also. it's owned by his inlaw. His IG name is Puzzo101
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 8:19pm On Jul 19, 2021
Some jobless afonjas are weeping already.
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by pinkgoodies(m): 8:20pm On Jul 19, 2021
hobyner:
Rollace Hotels, I don't know why they calling it Rolex

Yes. Is Rollace. Just replying the dude
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by donforeign: 8:22pm On Jul 19, 2021
Gotze1:
So you mean Cubana is not worth that amount?
.he's worth more...some people don't disclose asset brother...if I am rich, I won't either to avoid many stories
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by donforeign: 8:24pm On Jul 19, 2021
See the way we they fight ourselves..
Ibo vs Yoruba and then you hate racist or racism.. this is the height of racism.....
Anyway, blacks na their own problem...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by lalasticlala(m): 8:24pm On Jul 19, 2021
notoriousbabe:
Lalasticlala dat guy no reach you for age o, but you dey here dey ban me up and down

Lol grin
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Oshokalo: 8:26pm On Jul 19, 2021
Fasindo:
shocked

He also own Bubble and Hussle Wuse 2

now we have seen what Obi Cubana is into and his businesses can we also see what you are into and your Businesses
who be dis one dem born yesterday,even Evans get different bizness,real estate,The money moved by hushpupi will create all this investment ×3 self
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by OBku4(m): 8:27pm On Jul 19, 2021
Newton85:
Like I wrote earlier, whatever delusion makes you sleep better at night.

Lolzzzzzzz

Ahmad u Bello has put someone in a corner o

cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Dextre(m): 8:29pm On Jul 19, 2021
post=103841585:

Igbos are major car dealers in Nigeria, the list is uncountable

Obi Okeke from Enugu-ukwu Anambra state

I wonder how you people find it normal to argue about other people having money and being successful in life. Dude, he is the successful one, there is nothing like he has money, so we have money, these dudes nor sabi you, dem nor send you either if u argue till eternity. Go and face your hustle my nigga

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply)

Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.