Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

When She Say She Want To Hear From God First" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Say She Want To Hear From God First" (518 Views)

One Ashawo Wey I Find Go Quarter Yesterday I Hear Say She Done Die / She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) / She Say She Love Me But She Keep Doing This.. Advice Is Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When She Say She Want To Hear From God First" by Supreme01: 6:50pm On Jul 18, 2021
Good day friends,
I'm going to discuss base on a brother knowing a sister from the same church for 3years but no strings attached before now. So I know her that much.
There is this girl I'll love to settle down with, she school in one of the Federal University, about her final year, Stays in the hostel. She stays outside the state with her parent. Most time, I'll see her off to her hostel after church because my house is along the School road. Very devoted church girl, likewise me with no interest for boyfriends.
I know much about her home, I spoke with her mum often, not as about to be inlaw but just a friend to her daughter.
Outside being a church girl and a friend, she posses homily and God fearing altitudes.
She relate to me some of the guys that do approache her for friendship in church and outside.

After some time, I picked interest in her,( for marriage).
Please note, I've not invited her to my house, (she I know won't even come) and I don't womanise either.

Here are my worries:
Age differences: The space between us is 10years differences. She is 22years.
Just friends mode: We're in just friends zone, although she knows my intention and we've agreed marrying with time not known.
Yes or No: The only time I discussed it with her, she neither say yes or no. Her response is she want to hear from God because i am not the only one approaching her for marriage.
The Youth Service dilema: The thought of losing friends during service comes to mind,Who knows...

Please what is your advise...
Should i hold on as she said?
Are we dating already but refuse to agreed..she calls or I do often when she is away.?
Should I look for another in case??
But she's the most preferred to me.

Mode please help me out
Re: When She Say She Want To Hear From God First" by advanceDNA: 7:00pm On Jul 18, 2021
Oga Abeg find your own woman go front jare....all these girls that like keeping men in the loop are just enjoying the attention...she even said you are on the list with other men..
Re: When She Say She Want To Hear From God First" by benog(m): 9:17pm On Jul 18, 2021
Am currently facing one likes this
Re: When She Say She Want To Hear From God First" by Supreme01: 9:22pm On Jul 18, 2021
I think say na only meoo...lolz

benog:
Am currently facing one likes this

Re: When She Say She Want To Hear From God First" by Ogamysamo: 11:13pm On Jul 18, 2021
and have you asked the lord? just because she 's doing what you failed to do you want to run out of patience? where will you run to, to grace or mercy? abi na favor?

oga go sleep and wait 4 d day she'll finally tell you yes or no
Re: When She Say She Want To Hear From God First" by Bola146(f): 5:53am On Jul 19, 2021
grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

She Said She Is Not Having The Connection Yet / Who Else Feels This Way About Life? / Do You Like My Profile Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.