Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Victor Osimhen Scores Four Goals In Napoli Pre-Season Win - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Osimhen Scores Four Goals In Napoli Pre-Season Win (23082 Views)

Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda / Ronaldo Branded Most Selfish Footballer After Not Taking Penalty In Napoli Game / Cristiano Ronaldo Jr Scores Four Goals On His Debut For Juventus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Osimhen Scores Four Goals In Napoli Pre-Season Win by bigtt76(f): 10:39pm On Jul 18, 2021
Re: Victor Osimhen Scores Four Goals In Napoli Pre-Season Win by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:42pm On Jul 18, 2021
lexy2014:

how have they used their individual qualities to make clubs a success?

Which clubs in d top 4 don't have players with d qualities u mentioned?

Man UTD do but don't have good strikers, Chelsea don't, Liverpool don't, especially after Wijnaldum exit
Re: Victor Osimhen Scores Four Goals In Napoli Pre-Season Win by lexy2014: 11:09pm On Jul 18, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

Man UTD do but don't have good strikers, Chelsea don't, Liverpool don't, especially after Wijnaldum exit

Oga, we aren't talking about strikers. U said no club in d premier league has d kind of players u mentioned in their midfield.

Q1: how have they used their individual qualities to make clubs a success?

Q1: Which clubs in d top 4 don't have players with d qualities u mentioned?

Q3: Based on ur answer to Q3, u said Manchester united has. But earlier, u said "no team in England has that strength of combination, creative players with physical strength". How come u are now changing ur story?

Q4: who are d midfielders in Liverpool and Chelsea that don't measure up d players u are touting as d best combination in England?
Re: Victor Osimhen Scores Four Goals In Napoli Pre-Season Win by lexy2014: 11:11pm On Jul 18, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

Partey bad form in some part of last season is because of mediocre players like Xhaka and Ceballous surrounding him

So what of his good form "in some part of last season"? Who was responsible for it?
Re: Victor Osimhen Scores Four Goals In Napoli Pre-Season Win by naijaclass(m): 11:42pm On Jul 18, 2021
This guy sabi score for preseason but when league start him go dey find goals
Re: Victor Osimhen Scores Four Goals In Napoli Pre-Season Win by gaftsoil(m): 11:54pm On Jul 18, 2021
Henrydonland:
Opor...but if only they could play and score goals like this in the national team.
What's special about national teams.... Especially this useless Nigeria
Re: Victor Osimhen Scores Four Goals In Napoli Pre-Season Win by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:03am On Jul 19, 2021
lexy2014:

So what of his good form "in some part of last season"? Who was responsible for it?

He was responsible for it because he's a top player, if you have good players who surrounding you, no one will notice your flaws
Re: Victor Osimhen Scores Four Goals In Napoli Pre-Season Win by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:10am On Jul 19, 2021
lexy2014:

Oga, we aren't talking about strikers. U said no club in d premier league has d kind of players u mentioned in their midfield.

Q3: Based on ur answer to Q3, u said Manchester united has. But earlier, u said "no team in England has that strength of combination, creative players with physical strength". How come u are now changing ur story?

Q4: who are d midfielders in Liverpool and Chelsea that don't measure up d players u are touting as d best combination in England?

Go back and read the comments, you seem not to understand, Man UTD have but they don't have striker which makes it incomplete, if you understand my description of that combination, you will know that Chelsea or Liverpool don't have it but it seems I have to explain all over again for you to understand
Re: Victor Osimhen Scores Four Goals In Napoli Pre-Season Win by SavageResponse(m): 1:32am On Jul 19, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
grin Pre season goal scorer have started again.
He scored more than this last year pre season to the extent that almost all social media in Nigeria and soccer pundits over hyped him. Alas he got Gattuso sacked at the end of the season

grin
Re: Victor Osimhen Scores Four Goals In Napoli Pre-Season Win by Halle000: 1:49am On Jul 19, 2021
Is This The Lowest Point Of Rough Handling The Nigeria Currency Amongst Its Citizens?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Pd0gm9Ipu4
Re: Victor Osimhen Scores Four Goals In Napoli Pre-Season Win by Indabawa1987: 2:24am On Jul 19, 2021
He is only good in scoring at pre-season friendlies but not in the real league matches
Re: Victor Osimhen Scores Four Goals In Napoli Pre-Season Win by Nobody: 4:46am On Jul 19, 2021
oloriooko:
Osi is gonna set Italy on fire this season for sure!
That’s how he scored all his goals on pre season last time. They should stop hyping him abeg let him concentrate.
Re: Victor Osimhen Scores Four Goals In Napoli Pre-Season Win by lexy2014: 6:23am On Jul 19, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

Go back and read the comments, you seem not to understand, Man UTD have but they don't have striker which makes it incomplete, if you understand my description of that combination, you will know that Chelsea or Liverpool don't have it but it seems I have to explain all over again for you to understand

Oga, we aren't talking about strikers. We are talking about midfielders. U said no club in d premier league has d kind of players u mentioned in their midfield.

Re: Victor Osimhen Scores Four Goals In Napoli Pre-Season Win by lexy2014: 6:24am On Jul 19, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

He was responsible for it because he's a top player, if you have good players who surrounding you, no one will notice your flaws

So u saying Partey was responsible for when he played well but he wasn't responsible for when he didn't play well?
Re: Victor Osimhen Scores Four Goals In Napoli Pre-Season Win by lexy2014: 6:30am On Jul 19, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

Partey bad form in some part of last season is because of mediocre players like Xhaka and Ceballous surrounding him

Pls read this

Partey's passes are awful bro nd d guy no fit do without chopping card in a game, out of 10 passes, only 5 would be completed.

So a professional footballer is bought for €50m and it is his team mates that are responsible for his poor passing& poor disciplinary record
Re: Victor Osimhen Scores Four Goals In Napoli Pre-Season Win by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:58am On Jul 19, 2021
lexy2014:

Pls read this

So a professional footballer is bought for €50m and it is his team mates that are responsible for his poor passing& poor disciplinary record

Nothing is more ridiculous than saying Partey has poor disciplinary record, it is arrant nonsense, it's either you are a poor and terrible analyst or you don't know this game at all, when I say Partey had a bad form, his bad form was still better than the best form of both Ceballous and Xhaka together, players have bad form but saying Partey had poor passing record last season says a lot about you.
Re: Victor Osimhen Scores Four Goals In Napoli Pre-Season Win by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:02am On Jul 19, 2021
lexy2014:

So u saying Partey was responsible for when he played well but he wasn't responsible for when he didn't play well?

I'm saying he's a top player who can also have his bad days, days that are more noticable when you play along with terrible partners like Ceballous and Xhaka, it's like you are jealous of how I'm analysing Partey but it's the reality though, everyone was praising him at Athletico Madrid but you are trying to convince yourself he's not that good at Arsenal
Re: Victor Osimhen Scores Four Goals In Napoli Pre-Season Win by Ayobami7(m): 8:03am On Jul 19, 2021
Okay
Re: Victor Osimhen Scores Four Goals In Napoli Pre-Season Win by lexy2014: 8:11am On Jul 19, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

I'm saying he's a top player who can also have his bad days, days that are more noticable when you play along with terrible partners like Ceballous and Xhaka, it's like you are jealous of how I'm analysing Partey but it's the reality though, everyone was praising him at Athletico Madrid but you are trying to convince yourself he's not that good at Arsenal

I didn't ask u if Partey is a top player or not and I didn't ask u whether people where praising him at Athletico. Are Xhaka and Ceballos in Athletico? I asked u what club is Partey now& how has he used his abilities which u boasted about to move his club forward? Uptill now u haven't answered that question. I asked u:

"Are u saying Partey was responsible for when he played well but he wasn't responsible for when he didn't play well?"
Re: Victor Osimhen Scores Four Goals In Napoli Pre-Season Win by lexy2014: 8:14am On Jul 19, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

Nothing is more ridiculous than saying Partey has poor disciplinary record, it is arrant nonsense, it's either you are a poor and terrible analyst or you don't know this game at all, when I say Partey had a bad form, his bad form was still better than the best form of both Ceballous and Xhaka together, players have bad form but saying Partey had poor passing record last season says a lot about you.

U are already getting emotional. I haven't analysed anything. I have only asked u questions, but u have failed to answer d questions.

D gentleman who u discussing with said:

Partey's passes are awful bro nd d guy no fit do without chopping card in a game, out of 10 passes, only 5 would be completed.
And ur response was:

That's am still asking u:

So a professional footballer is bought for €50m and it is his team mates that are responsible for his poor passing& poor disciplinary record?
Re: Victor Osimhen Scores Four Goals In Napoli Pre-Season Win by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:15am On Jul 19, 2021
lexy2014:

I didn't ask u if Partey is a top player or not and I didn't ask u whether people where praising him at Athletico. Are Xhaka and Ceballos in Athletico? I asked u what club is Partey now& how has he used his abilities which u boasted about to move his club forward? Uptill now u haven't answered that question. I asked u:

"Are u saying Partey was responsible for when he played well but he wasn't responsible for when he didn't play well?"

You cannot comprehend again
Re: Victor Osimhen Scores Four Goals In Napoli Pre-Season Win by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:24am On Jul 19, 2021
lexy2014:

U are already getting emotional. I haven't analysed anything. I have only asked u questions, but u have failed to answer d questions.

D gentleman who u discussing with said:

And ur response was:

That's am still asking u:

So a professional footballer is bought for €50m and it is his team mates that are responsible for his poor passing& poor disciplinary record?

It's not even emotional, I'm already perceiving something, go check back again, seems you have lost track of how I've been answering you guys, that wasn't my response to that particular question but it seems you are thinking too much, even Lionel Messi has bad days but his bad days are more noticable when he's playing with players like De Jong and Ousmano Dembele compared to when he's playing with Xavi and Iniesta, my brother at this juncture if you still can't understand my point, I can't help you
Re: Victor Osimhen Scores Four Goals In Napoli Pre-Season Win by lexy2014: 8:28am On Jul 19, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

It's not even emotional, I'm already perceiving something, go check back again, seems you have lost track of how I've been answering you guys, that wasn't my response to that particular question but it seems you are thinking too much, even Lionel Messi has bad days but his bad days are more noticable when he's playing with players like De Jong and Ousmano Dembele compared to when he's playing with Xavi and Iniesta, my brother at this juncture if you still can't understand my point, I can't help you

U still haven't answered d simple question:

Re: Victor Osimhen Scores Four Goals In Napoli Pre-Season Win by Osawemwenzereal(m): 8:29am On Jul 19, 2021
Two important video to watch

Then you can earn up to 200,000 naira plus as I do

Watch both videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuQk89V_Tu8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GM3jhM276Qc
Re: Victor Osimhen Scores Four Goals In Napoli Pre-Season Win by lexy2014: 8:29am On Jul 19, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

You cannot comprehend again

But with all ur comprehensive ability, u haven't answered d simple question:

Are u saying Partey was responsible for when he played well but he wasn't responsible for when he didn't play well?
Re: Victor Osimhen Scores Four Goals In Napoli Pre-Season Win by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:02am On Jul 19, 2021
lexy2014:

U still haven't answered d simple question:

For a start, Partey doesn't have a poor disciplinary record or poor passing record, so find other question (s) to ask
Re: Victor Osimhen Scores Four Goals In Napoli Pre-Season Win by lexy2014: 9:17am On Jul 19, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

For a start, Partey doesn't have a poor disciplinary record or poor passing record, so find other question (s) to ask

Then in what way did u say he wasn't playing well?
Re: Victor Osimhen Scores Four Goals In Napoli Pre-Season Win by MrBONE2(m): 10:42am On Jul 19, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
grin Pre-season highest goal scorer have started again.
He scored more than this last year pre season to the extent that almost all social media in Nigeria and soccer pundits over hyped him. Alas he got Gattuso sacked at the end of the season
grin

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Scores Four Goals In Napoli Pre-Season Win by Guyman111: 1:04pm On Jul 19, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Osimhen should win Ballon D'or this year.He is better than Messi and CR7
Kitchen talk
Re: Victor Osimhen Scores Four Goals In Napoli Pre-Season Win by Papparassi: 3:32pm On Jul 19, 2021
Victor Osimhen still steals the show in the success of the Naples against the amateurs of the Bassa Anaunia. In Dimaro’s retreat the first test by Luciano Spalletti takes place, ending with the result of 12-0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdaSbz_Md_g
Re: Victor Osimhen Scores Four Goals In Napoli Pre-Season Win by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:48pm On Jul 19, 2021
lexy2014:

Then in what way did u say he wasn't playing well?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Commonwealth Gold Medallist Nwokocha Provisionally Suspended For Doping / Mikel Obi To Join Galatasaray? / Nigeria Vs Tahiti (5-0) Thursday 1 October 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.