Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) (56300 Views)

Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) / Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex / Richard Akindele, OAU Professor In Sex For Mark Accusation Scandal (Leaked Audio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by oneble: 7:51am On Jul 19, 2021
May God forgive his sins

1 Like

Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by tutudesz: 7:51am On Jul 19, 2021
The second Nigerian to die while rescuing a drowning lady this year undecided
London and Russia, hopefully no more

4 Likes

Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by Emmypure: 7:52am On Jul 19, 2021
This mumu man, how many times did I have to tell you, now u have displeased your self just to please others

1 Like

Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by Elsueno: 7:52am On Jul 19, 2021
R.I.P

I just hope the Russians even honor him, cause these people hate black people with passion. I am not saying it's wrong to save people....But I will definitely won't exchange my life for yours, I will just help u call emergency services, afterall they are trained & paid to do that

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by jaeyking(m): 7:52am On Jul 19, 2021
To some This is an act of selflessness
While to others it's an act of foolishness.

Whatever the case maybe

Rest in peace
Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by lilmonarch(m): 7:53am On Jul 19, 2021
insidelife22:
rest on bro.
but in next life avoid vagina people when they are trying to drown,coz they are daughters of Jezebel "mammy water".
this is unnecessary bro.
Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by Image123(m): 7:53am On Jul 19, 2021
He has been handled by marine people in the marine university, sorry bros.
Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by Topshow2010(m): 7:54am On Jul 19, 2021
RIP to him though it's avoidable if he had listened to his wife . On a lighter note , mammy water wan take her daughter back but u no wan gree make she go ni embarassed

1 Like

Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by authority2006(m): 7:54am On Jul 19, 2021
He was above the water for a few minutes and then went under the water.”

And the light went out on him.
I remember that one incident like this happened to another Nigerian few months ago. That's besides another one who rescued many boat mishap victims here in Nigeria before he became exhausted and drowned.
Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by StreetFight: 7:54am On Jul 19, 2021
I hope our Father in Heaven Will use this single act of his to forgive all his sins and give him a seat near Jesus.

He sacrificed Hus life for another human who he did not even know at all. Only Jesus has done that in the history of the world.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 19, 2021
Now him done turn young girl to widow.. how wiĺl she cope in that dead Russian weather embarassed undecided
Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by tutudesz: 7:54am On Jul 19, 2021
Mastakija:
But wait o
Why b say na 9ja ppl dey always play
hero for yankee
small thing dem don jump inside river jordan dey do good samaritan
This same thing happened to one oda guy too
Yeah in London
Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by enambobo(m): 7:55am On Jul 19, 2021
binary007:
Loosing your life for another person isn't Selflessness.... It's plain foolishness.

Why die for a stranger and cause your family pain in the process?

RIP
Was Jesus foolish to have died for you? The young man is a hero and should be praised not shamed. God will rememner him in the resurrection.

5 Likes

Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by DonroxyII: 7:55am On Jul 19, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:
A Nigerian man, Eluemunor Richard Okasia, has drowned after rescuing a drowning lady at a beach in Kaliningrad, Russia.

The unfortunate incident happened on Saturday, July 17, 2021. He was a student in a Marine University, who got married barely a year ago.

It was gathered that he and his wife were at the beach when they spotted the lady drowning. His wife was said to have begged him not to go into the water but he insisted.

According to an eyewitness, “He was part of a group of four guys that tried to rescue the girl that was drowning. He was the first to reach her and he pushed her out of the strong current.

The others were then able to get the girl to the beach. He himself was then carried deep into the sea by the current. He couldn’t get out. He was above the water for a few minutes and then went under the water.”

https://instablog9ja.com/2021/07/18/newly-married-nigerian-student-dies-after-rescuing-a-drowning-lady-in-russia/
This is the reason why There must be GOD because this kinda effort must never be in Futility...

Now The rescued lady must dedicate her useful lives to Humanity else

Russia must compensate his Family!!
Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by PENNYSWAP: 7:55am On Jul 19, 2021
binary007:
Loosing your life for another person isn't Selflessness.... It's plain foolishness.

RIP

My brother ask the mumu boy Ooooo..

He knows he is not a Diver or Olympic swimming gold medalist but he foolishly jump inside water to trend as the savior of our time

RIP ODE boy
Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 19, 2021
Dying for vagina people is not worth living
Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 7:56am On Jul 19, 2021
Omen of the main reasons I mind my business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by erai30(m): 7:56am On Jul 19, 2021
The wife said don't go, but he insisted..... When village people hold your pad like PS3, no advice can distract you. RIP TO THE HERO!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by DonroxyII: 7:57am On Jul 19, 2021
binary007:

RIP
The Universe is beyond Human Comprehension and Brain Computation...

Only if you know Better and we all know Better!!

Definitely those soldiers who lost their life and lives for the Nation are
Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by Goldbw122(m): 7:57am On Jul 19, 2021
Hmm well man must die one day, RIP
Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by bluefilm: 7:57am On Jul 19, 2021
He will get a national reward from the Russian Government.

1 Like

Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by Seniorwriter(m): 7:57am On Jul 19, 2021
tutudesz:
The second Nigerian to die while rescuing a drowning lady this year undecided
London and Russia, hopefully no more

Imagine....very unfortunate and unsettling.

Deep Quote
Choose your battles & win your wars

@Seniorwriter

1 Like

Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by kateskitty(f): 7:57am On Jul 19, 2021
Please somebody should give that mans wife citizenship

4 Likes

Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by StreetFight: 7:57am On Jul 19, 2021
PENNYSWAP:

My brother ask the mumu boy Ooooo..

He knows he is not a Diver or Olympic swimming gold medalist but he foolishly jump inside water to trend as the savior of our time

RIP ODE boy

Is this one of the people Jesus died for? Jesus is disappointed in you.
Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by StreetPreacher: 7:58am On Jul 19, 2021
Sea shocked
Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by authority2006(m): 7:58am On Jul 19, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:
If you fail to respect river and sea, you can pay with your life. Even people who can swim can drown let alone non-swimmers. Some Nigerian yoots still think swimming is about strength and muscle. In fact, the more muscular you are the more likely you are to drown.

The strong current is the problem. The guy was clearly a swimmer. When one finds himself in a stronger current, the person should forget it!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by StreetFight: 7:58am On Jul 19, 2021
binary007:

RIP

Mary and Joseph were also in great pains when Jesus died for you without knowing you. How so you think Jesus feels now seeing this your comment after he (Jesus) died for you?

1 Like

Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by BSsniffer: 7:58am On Jul 19, 2021
Hmm, why do I find this good deed stupid...

Death is inevitable, why risk your life to save someone from something that's inevitable. Still boils down to stupid chimps always trying to be the hero and thinking good deeds would score them some points with society.....the coon probably died trying to save a whiteoid female. **Spits.
Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by Truvelisback(m): 7:58am On Jul 19, 2021
Nigerians need to wise up and stop risking their lives 4 these whites. They don't deserve it. Funny enough these same whites will never risk their lives to save any Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:58am On Jul 19, 2021
Much respect brother. Goodbye and may God console your wife, family and friends.

If the World had more people like you, there would have been less suffering.

Good bye hero.

[img]https://media./images/52ebf33c8604bcceeea56df98122eb75/tenor.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by StreetFight: 8:00am On Jul 19, 2021
Truvelisback:
Nigerians need to wise up and stop risking their lives 4 these whites. They don't deserve it. Funny enough these same whites will never risk their lives to save any Nigerian.

White pigs are idiots, Jesus said we should love even our enemies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

World's History: Some Ignored Warnings That Were Tragically Deadly. / ND Holder: HND or 100 Level at University? / Emmanuel Amidu Vomits & Dies After Simple Faith School Teacher Flogged Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.