Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) (56304 Views)

Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) / Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex / Richard Akindele, OAU Professor In Sex For Mark Accusation Scandal (Leaked Audio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:27pm On Jul 19, 2021
MiztaSanchez22:

This guy in question was my classmate back in school here in Nigeria...
If you don't know what to say just keep quiet and respect the dead.

Sorry for the loss. He is a motivation to a lot of people.
Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by MiztaSanchez22(m): 3:43pm On Jul 19, 2021
binary007:

How is the fact that he's your class mate any of my business?

If you don't know what to say just pass and act as if you didn't see this post...
Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by MiztaSanchez22(m): 3:48pm On Jul 19, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Sorry for the loss. He is a motivation to a lot of people.

He will be forever remembered over there as a foreigner who gave his life to save a citizen who almost drowned.....

The lady who almost drowned is fine now in the hospital.

He will be missed by all family and friends.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by Truvelisback(m): 3:52pm On Jul 19, 2021
Bluffly:

It's your headache if you are not intuned with the Global world other than Nairaland.
Ok, give us an instance of any white who have risked his or her life to save a Nigerian.
Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by smartNerd: 4:31pm On Jul 19, 2021
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” —
Will Rogers
Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by binary007: 6:07pm On Jul 19, 2021
MiztaSanchez22:

If you don't know what to say just pass and act as if you didn't see this post...

Stop quoting me and politely Bleep off!
Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by Gfskw: 6:50pm On Jul 19, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by MiztaSanchez22(m): 7:34pm On Jul 19, 2021
binary007:

Stop quoting me and politely Bleep off!

Only people who walk pass when someone is dying, talks the way you do.....

Just try and make meaning to someone's life.....

My 2cent advice to you.
Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 19, 2021
insidelife22:
rest on bro.
but in next life avoid vagina people when they are trying to drown,coz they are daughters of Jezebel "mammy water".

The guy died stupidly, what Is a stupid girl that doesn't know how t swim doing in the sea, now she has killed an idiot of a man, after a few years she would back surfing against a current and call anoda for rescue and the idiot dies too,

No RIP to waste trying t save a complete stranger who gives on effs about ur own safety saving her
Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by Greenerie(f): 10:16pm On Jul 19, 2021
[Sorry darling,I'm speculating maybe Marine spirits wanted to take the girl as sacrifice but the guy saved her so they got mad that he rescued her,used a stronger current and took him instead. He was used as a sacrifice in place of the woman.

Or he has a link with Marine spirits unknowingly since he is from riverine area,so they attacked him and used the lady as bait to take his life.

His family should enquire about his death,they shouldn't see it as one of those things.
He's an experienced swimmer for crying out loud.RIP Richard ,I pray God rewards you for ur Noble act with a chance to reincarnate.

uote author=dann190 post=103858540]This is really sad, Richard was my classmate in Maritime Academy of Nigeria Oron, set 2012, its really heart breaking,dude got married last year, & i was particularly happy for him, wat a way to start a monday.[/quote]
Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by Dfrenzy(m): 10:32am On Jul 20, 2021
Rest in peace bro.

I got to interact with him through a whatsapp dog trading platform he created about a month ago, and could tell that, he was a great individual.
Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by MOVIC6: 11:52am On Jul 20, 2021
You are confused, ab initio, if you are Christian, you have failed in this category of thinking, if you aint, there’s no need arguing you.
SKhanmi:

Let him be. That's why we all have the ability to make choices.

And your analogy about christ doesn't follow. He's only half human, advanced & far ahead of his time but he wasn't even the only one. We are humans, still mostly ignorant. Don't forget that. Still,

Human life forces are equal. A human dying for another(that would still eventually die) is a waste if you calmly considered it from a 100% logical & neutral aspect on an earthly level. Put aside sentiments. It is different on the spiritual level but how many cares or know?

Which leads us back to what again? Choice.
Respect the dead's man choice, the quoted poster choice & yours.
Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by SKhanmi: 12:58pm On Jul 20, 2021
MOVIC6:
You are confused, ab initio, if you are Christian, you have failed in this category of thinking, if you aint, there’s no need arguing you.

Not suprised. Intervene in a similar scenario next time & give up your life. I'll take your likes serious then wink
Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by pinkygurl(f): 4:08pm On Jul 20, 2021
Please sign the petition to give him a posthumous award for this tragic act of bravery cry

https://www.change.org/p/russian-government-a-post-humous-award-of-bravery-for-richard-eluemunor-okasia?utm_content=cl_sharecopy_29968595_en-US%3A3&recruited_by_id=9a1b6e00-e94b-11eb-987f-39f568271874&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=psf_combo_share_message&utm_term=tap_basic_share&share_bandit_exp=message-29968595-ru-RU
Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by OyinO: 11:58pm On Jul 24, 2021
fashrola:

Learn to read Properly : According to an eyewitness, “He was part of a group of four guys that tried to rescue the girl that was drowning. He was the first to reach her and he pushed her out of the strong current.

OK. So why didn't they help him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

World's History: Some Ignored Warnings That Were Tragically Deadly. / Emmanuel Amidu Vomits & Dies After Simple Faith School Teacher Flogged Him / ND Holder: HND or 100 Level at University?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.