Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,670 members, 7,827,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) (56315 Views)

Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) / Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex / Richard Akindele, OAU Professor In Sex For Mark Accusation Scandal (Leaked Audio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by hammerDK: 11:06am On Jul 19, 2021
Gudiza:
selfnessness indeed.

THE GUY NA OPIO!

NA ONLY AM SEE OYINBO YANSH.
Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by harmony75: 11:15am On Jul 19, 2021
OMG this is pathetic � � rest in peace dearie my GOD console your family

1 Like

Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by Steinmann: 11:16am On Jul 19, 2021
chai ya
Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by Cousin9999: 11:16am On Jul 19, 2021
hammerDK:

NOW ANOTHER MAN WILL F**K HIS YOUNG WIFE....
WHERE IS THE WISDOM IN THAT?

... ASKED HIM NOT TO GO,

IF NA ME DEY THAT WATER, WILL HE ENETR TO SAVE ME OR ANY GUY?

You need to chill because you're sounding ignorant right now.

Anyway, if the guy's instinct was to help, it's messed up to paint that as negative. What if everyone was a punk? Is that a desirable society?

And the drive to help women in particular may be majorly biological. It is what it is. However, there's plenty of men saving guys all the time. Don't play dūmb.

1 Like

Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 11:17am On Jul 19, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:
If you fail to respect river and sea, you can pay with your life. Even people who can swim can drown let alone non-swimmers. Some Nigerian yoots still think swimming is about strength and muscle. In fact, the more muscular you are the more likely you are to drown.

I think it’s about skill bt how is it possible for a good swimmer to drown? What causes that?

Is it the strong current or the tiredness or Smtnelse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 19, 2021
that Mami water daughter was never drowning, she just lured the young man to their kingdom
Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by zombieHUNTER: 11:20am On Jul 19, 2021
binary007:
Loosing your life for another person isn't Selflessness.... It's plain foolishness.
Why die for a stranger and cause your family pain in the process?
RIP

This is wrong
Edit it fast
It's plain selfish comment
Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:20am On Jul 19, 2021
fashrola:

If you no sabi anything about Strong current for sea or beaches even you be swimmer, I guess you should type RIP to the brave guy and move on.....
even as we go voyage for some repairing work... I wore like 3 in 1 life jacket for emergency even after work when everyone retires to his cabin I wore it to sleep , I hate water and I start forming sick whenever my name appears on the list of people going to anchorage... why he near water self
Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by Gudiza(m): 11:24am On Jul 19, 2021
hammerDK:

THE GUY NA OPIO!

NA ONLY AM SEE OYINBO YANSH.
I swear ...maybe he wan be black hero wey save oyinbo
..get round of oyinbo applause undecided
some of dese ppl in eu do extra-crazy stuff putting life at risk for oyinbo
him wife even dey dia...mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by hammerDK: 11:29am On Jul 19, 2021
Cousin9999:

You need to chill because you're sounding ignorant right now.

Anyway, if the guy's instinct was to help, it's messed up to paint that as negative. What if everyone was a punk? Is that a desirable society?

And the drive to help women in particular may be majorly biological. It is what it is. However, there's plenty of men saving guys all the time. Don't play dūmb.

E GET ONE GIRL WAY JUST FALL FROM 3RD MAINLAND BRIDGE INSIDE WATER.

U FIT REACH THERE IN 30 MINUTES, MAKE YOU SAVE HER? angry
Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by hammerDK: 11:31am On Jul 19, 2021
I GO WRITE HERO, WEN YOUR THREAD REACH FP, I SWEAR!

sad
Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by winner37(m): 11:31am On Jul 19, 2021
People with too much of eyes service do sometimes die recklessly...
You don't have much to eat ,you went and call you neighbors to have a dinner with you ...
Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by VGlobal: 11:42am On Jul 19, 2021
insidelife22:
rest on bro.
but in next life avoid vagina people when they are trying to drown,coz they are daughters of Jezebel "mammy water".
You came into this world through one remember?
Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by Berankis: 11:48am On Jul 19, 2021
binary007:
Loosing your life for another person isn't Selflessness.... It's plain foolishness.

RIP
The same way Jesus died for the world. Including Nigerians that he didn't know and those using His name to chop.

1 Like

Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by Dearlord(m): 11:55am On Jul 19, 2021
The man should have listened to her wife.
If it were to be iya-murikat for here e no go hear her voice drowning tongue
Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by fortune1968: 11:56am On Jul 19, 2021
Wahala
Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by SomehowBROWN(m): 12:14pm On Jul 19, 2021
A true hero
EmmanuelScott1:
A Nigerian man, Eluemunor Richard Okasia, has drowned after rescuing a drowning lady at a beach in Kaliningrad, Russia.

The unfortunate incident happened on Saturday, July 17, 2021. He was a student in a Marine University, who got married barely a year ago.

It was gathered that he and his wife were at the beach when they spotted the lady drowning. His wife was said to have begged him not to go into the water but he insisted.

According to an eyewitness, “He was part of a group of four guys that tried to rescue the girl that was drowning. He was the first to reach her and he pushed her out of the strong current.

The others were then able to get the girl to the beach. He himself was then carried deep into the sea by the current. He couldn’t get out. He was above the water for a few minutes and then went under the water.”

https://instablog9ja.com/2021/07/18/newly-married-nigerian-student-dies-after-rescuing-a-drowning-lady-in-russia/

1 Like

Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by almarthins(m): 12:19pm On Jul 19, 2021
Mastakija:
But wait o
Why b say na 9ja ppl dey always play
hero for yankee
small thing dem don jump inside river jordan dey do good samaritan
This same thing happened to one oda guy too

If u re in a system that got your back, you won't mind to risk your life for another. If I say I no wan die na because if I die for Nigeria, I die in vain.
Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by MiztaSanchez22(m): 12:47pm On Jul 19, 2021
binary007:

RIP

This guy in question was my classmate back in school here in Nigeria...
If you don't know what to say just keep quiet and respect the dead.

1 Like

Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by Lordhades21(m): 12:58pm On Jul 19, 2021
Na wa oooo, so sad �.

Contact me for all photo edits, logos and graphic designs whatsapp : 09060471616. Thanks for your time.
Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by yassinattah(m): 1:03pm On Jul 19, 2021
I use to think black people like themselves too much to be doing death defying acts.
Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by Iamnorth: 1:08pm On Jul 19, 2021
hammerDK:

E GET ONE MAMI WATER FOR 3RD MAINLAND BRIDGE, WEY FALL INSIDE WATER.

GO JUMP INSIDE TO SAVE HER.

I GO CALL YOU HERO FOR NAIRALAND. EWU!
e go shock you
Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by Bluffly: 1:17pm On Jul 19, 2021
Truvelisback:
Give us the us the instances.
It's your headache if you are not intuned with the Global world other than Nairaland.
Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by leofab(f): 1:33pm On Jul 19, 2021
binary007:

RIP
so Jesus was foolish ? Or didn’t Mary grieve when he died ? embarassed
Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by planetx: 1:45pm On Jul 19, 2021
So he died trying to rescue a drowning oyinbo in a racist country like Russia.
Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 19, 2021
"Always resist the urge to fix women's problems."

Rest in peace, man.
Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:48pm On Jul 19, 2021
Rip bro
Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by SKhanmi: 1:58pm On Jul 19, 2021
MOVIC6:
You even quote bible, wow, very applauding.
That was HIS mission and he has given it to you as a yardstick.
If you can’t die for a stranger, you can’t die for anyone let alone your family.
Period.

Let him be. That's why we all have the ability to make choices.

And your analogy about christ doesn't follow. He's only half human, advanced & far ahead of his time but he wasn't even the only one. We are humans, still mostly ignorant. Don't forget that. Still,

Human life forces are equal. A human dying for another(that would still eventually die) is a waste if you calmly considered it from a 100% logical & neutral aspect on an earthly level. Put aside sentiments. It is different on the spiritual level but how many cares or know?

Which leads us back to what again? Choice.
Respect the dead's man choice, the quoted poster choice & yours.
Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by marisdgreat(f): 1:58pm On Jul 19, 2021
insidelife22:
rest on bro.
but in next life avoid vagina people when they are trying to drown,coz they are daughters of Jezebel "mammy water".
Just the same way ur mother and all the female in your lineage are jezebeel and mammy waters
Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by binary007: 2:17pm On Jul 19, 2021
jamace:
Obviously, your comment was a great disappointment to humanity.

Using "Shalom" indicates that you were supposed to be humane. grin My bro, please show a little kindness to fellow human beings who are in distress. Don't abandon any one in trouble because the person is a total stranger to you.

Shalom.

Peace out
Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by shoprite: 2:19pm On Jul 19, 2021
Bluntguy:
Who done survive rescuing a lady before.

Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by binary007: 2:19pm On Jul 19, 2021
MiztaSanchez22:

This guy in question was my classmate back in school here in Nigeria...
If you don't know what to say just keep quiet and respect the dead.

How is the fact that he's your class mate any of my business?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

OAU Sex For Marks: What Monica Osagie Told Panel – Counsel / World's History: Some Ignored Warnings That Were Tragically Deadly. / Emmanuel Amidu Vomits & Dies After Simple Faith School Teacher Flogged Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.