Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) (56303 Views)

Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) / Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex / Richard Akindele, OAU Professor In Sex For Mark Accusation Scandal (Leaked Audio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by fashrola(m): 9:42am On Jul 19, 2021
PENNYSWAP:

My brother ask the mumu boy Ooooo..

He knows he is not a Diver or Olympic swimming gold medalist but he foolishly jump inside water to trend as the savior of our time

RIP ODE boy

I hope when you are DEAD and someone writes something like this... Anyway you are WORTHLESS sha

1 Like

Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by Oracleforce: 9:42am On Jul 19, 2021
Bluffly:

Where you told he saved a Russian lady. The way ypu guys think is something else. Where is the shame that he brought upon his family

Must you quote my mention...since our reasoning are different you could ignore it...
Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by DonroxyII: 9:43am On Jul 19, 2021
tutudesz:

swimming pool swimming different from river swimming, while river swimming different from sea swimming shocked
No carry your swimming pool swimming enter sea O!!
Me no even dey near water ...

If to say na me ... na to join bystanders and dey pray to Jehovah oooo .... anything other than my field, I no dey carry chest go there..
Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by fashrola(m): 9:43am On Jul 19, 2021
OyinO:
Hmmn... But where were the Russians? They were busy watching ba? But if it is Brown or Dark African drowning over there, they watch him die, and even point fingers and laugh in mockery.

Learn to read Properly : According to an eyewitness, “He was part of a group of four guys that tried to rescue the girl that was drowning. He was the first to reach her and he pushed her out of the strong current.
Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by hammerDK: 9:45am On Jul 19, 2021
I COUNSEL ALL THE NIGGAS FROM THE SPIRIT OF MAMI WATER.

NA SO I DEY POOL FOR HOTEL, ONE OGBANJE LOOK ME FINISH, TELL ME TO DIVE TO THE BOTTOM OF THE POOL AND HELP HER PICK HER RING.

I TELL AM SAY I NO SABI SWIM UNDER WATER, I AM NOT A FISH.

I STILL SWIM UNDER WATER TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE POOL, SO SHE CAN SEE.

WEN U SEE WOMAN INSIDE WATER, DEY FORM NEED HELP, UNDERSTAND SAY NA MAMI WATER, AND DONT DO ANYTHING.

CARRY ON ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS, WATEVA SEND HER INSIDE THERE NO CONCERN YOU.

TO DIE OVER A PUSSY YOU AINT GONNA FCU.K OR HAVENT FCU.KED YET IS FOOLISHNESS NIGGAS.

WEN WILL MY NIGGAS LEARN?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snTZ7X8OMuc
Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by fashrola(m): 9:47am On Jul 19, 2021
ELKHALIFAISIS:
You don't know how to swim a whole marine student then why do you join in the rescue mission Village people on the loose

If you no sabi anything about Strong current for sea or beaches even you be swimmer, I guess you should type RIP to the brave guy and move on.....
Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by ajyogbon(m): 9:51am On Jul 19, 2021
You are Hero

It was gathered that he and his wife were at the beach when they spotted the lady drowning. His wife was said to have begged him not to go into the water but he insisted.

According to an eyewitness, “He was part of a group of four guys that tried to rescue the girl that was drowning. He was the first to reach her and he pushed her out of the strong current.

The others were then able to get the girl to the beach. He himself was then carried deep into the sea by the current. He couldn’t get out. He was above the water for a few minutes and then went under the water.”

https://instablog9ja.com/2021/07/18/newly-married-nigerian-student-dies-after-rescuing-a-drowning-lady-in-russia/[/quote]
Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by HEAVEN4444: 9:52am On Jul 19, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:
A Nigerian man, Eluemunor Richard Okasia, has drowned after rescuing a drowning lady at a beach in Kaliningrad, Russia.

The unfortunate incident happened on Saturday, July 17, 2021. He was a student in a Marine University, who got married barely a year ago.

It was gathered that he and his wife were at the beach when they spotted the lady drowning. His wife was said to have begged him not to go into the water but he insisted.

According to an eyewitness, “He was part of a group of four guys that tried to rescue the girl that was drowning. He was the first to reach her and he pushed her out of the strong current.

The others were then able to get the girl to the beach. He himself was then carried deep into the sea by the current. He couldn’t get out. He was above the water for a few minutes and then went under the water.”

https://instablog9ja.com/2021/07/18/newly-married-nigerian-student-dies-after-rescuing-a-drowning-lady-in-russia/
but truly this is a case of the gods making a statement. so this event happened in ka19-lean-grad russia meaning this is a place of spiritual death. it happened on 17/7 meaning this is a day of completion and termination. and so the ritual is to complete and terminate the spiritually dead and this was achieved by the gods drowning the object of the ritual. and so the woman who was drowning has a twin soul with this igbo guy ( and only an igbo guy can be used for this particular ritual because they are from the israel tribe of gad through eri ). and so the woman and this guy are condemned twin souls but for the ritual to be accepted she has to be condemned first by drowning and once tht point is made that she has been drowned then there will be a switch in which her twin soul the igbo guy will take her place to fully consolidate the sacrifice. and thats exactly what happened. its a ritual on 17/7 to terminate and complete the condemned by drowning. this is a powerful sacrificial day by the gods. remember on this very day 7 years earlier on 17-7-2014 around the same region an aeroplane MH17 fell down from the sky and crashed into the black sea and everyone in it drowned. that region of the world ( black sea-russia-ukraine region is where the gods do these sacrifices. i remember another nigerian guy in ukraine fell of from a boat and drowned in that same region less than a year ago )
Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by WisdomValera: 9:53am On Jul 19, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:
A Nigerian man, Eluemunor Richard Okasia, has drowned after rescuing a drowning lady at a beach in Kaliningrad, Russia.

The unfortunate incident happened on Saturday, July 17, 2021. He was a student in a Marine University, who got married barely a year ago.

https://instablog9ja.com/2021/07/18/newly-married-nigerian-student-dies-after-rescuing-a-drowning-lady-in-russia/
Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by Cousin9999: 9:55am On Jul 19, 2021
Fuckthamods:
How come I've never heard that a man dies while trying to save his fellow man from drowning? Or does it mean all men are fishes?
Fuckin simp

An African man in Spain saved an elderly man who fell off a bridge. He also saved a disabled man from a burning building. When he attempted to help these people, the community was mobilized, and tried to support his efforts.

An African youth in France saved a baby dangling off a balcony.

A black guy in the UK died saving a white girl because rescue crews claimed they could reach everyone else who went in, but not him. This Russian story is just as suspicious.
Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by Rimsd(m): 9:55am On Jul 19, 2021
illicit:
He should have SIMPly listened to his wife

The Current of the water dey your head grin

[/b]SIMPly[b]

[/b]SIMP[b] grin

1 Like

Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by Edusouls(m): 9:56am On Jul 19, 2021
Nigger had a good heart not knowing that at times death can be very tricky, using the girl as a bait to lure him which is the main target, RIP brother..
Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by Gunayo(m): 9:57am On Jul 19, 2021
He died a saviour death. Its better to die this way than to die on the lap of delila. Heaven is sure for you man. Rest at the bossom of our Lord Jesus Christ. You are a true disciple. May God comfort the family.

1 Like

Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by hammerDK: 9:57am On Jul 19, 2021
Cousin9999:

An African man in Spain saved an elderly man who fell off a bridge. He also saved a disabled man from a burning building. When he attempted to help these people, the community was mobilized, and tried to support his efforts.

An African youth in France saved a baby dangling off a balcony.

A black guy in the UK died saving a white girl because rescue crews claimed they could reach everyone else who went in, but not him. This Russian story is just as suspicious.

ONE YORUBA MAN IN SPAIN DIED IN THE POOL WITH HIS CHILDREN, NO WHITE PERSON ATTEMPTED TO SAVE HIM.

YOU WANT TO TELL ME, NOBODY IN THE HOTEL SAW THEM?

BLACK PEOPLE NO GET SENSE.
Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by hammerDK: 9:59am On Jul 19, 2021
illicit:

THE GUY NA THOSE MEN WEY DEY FOLLOW WOMAN WITH ALL THEIR SENSES.

A FOOLISH MAN.

I LIKE TOTO BUT AT THE SAMETIME, I LOVE MYSELF MORE.

WAT I LOVE MOST IN THIS WORLD, IS MYSELF.

I SHALL ALWAYS LOOK AFTER MYSELF FIRST.
Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 19, 2021
Starboytwo:
Now this news sad me. Why you Dey try help white oyinbo wey dey drown? If to say na naija boy dey drown now we for call you Hero.

Will a Vladimir somethingkoshki have helped an Emeka that is drowning. Our busy body too much.

Rip tho for the noble act. May your sins be forgiven.

You spoke my mind abeg. Black man nor dey use eye see whitey
Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by Iamnorth: 10:01am On Jul 19, 2021
Rest on bro,you died a hero,your conscience had a toll on you!
Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by hammerDK: 10:03am On Jul 19, 2021
Iamnorth:
Rest on bro,you died a hero,your conscience had a toll on you!

E GET ONE MAMI WATER FOR 3RD MAINLAND BRIDGE, WEY FALL INSIDE WATER.

GO JUMP INSIDE TO SAVE HER.

I GO CALL YOU HERO FOR NAIRALAND. EWU!
Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by Subjugator: 10:04am On Jul 19, 2021
illicit:

He should have SIMPly listened to his wife...sarcastic.

1 Like

Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 19, 2021
He died a heroic death.

May God console his loved ones.

1 Like

Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by hammerDK: 10:04am On Jul 19, 2021
WE ARE ONE IGBO MAN DOWN BECAUSE OF THIS IDIOT. ]

FOOL!
Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by Cousin9999: 10:07am On Jul 19, 2021
hammerDK:

ONE YORUBA MAN IN SPAIN DIED IN THE POOL WITH HIS CHILDREN, NO WHITE PERSON ATTEMPTED TO SAVE HIM.

YOU WANT TO TELL ME, NOBODY IN THE HOTEL SAW THEM?

BLACK PEOPLE NO GET SENSE.

Where was this? What's his name?
Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 10:07am On Jul 19, 2021
Litmus:

A friend of mine was saved in this way by a total stranger in some river in Ughelli Nigeria. Nigerians are like this, don’t soil it by trying to imply this guy in Russia and the one that died similarly in the UK aren’t heroes but people looking for monitory gain or fame. People jumping into rivers in Nigeria to save people or drowning while trying is so common in Nigeria it is routine fare. Majority of Nigerian will have some story of drowning to tell if asked. Nigeria is full of rivers, perhaps it’s to do with people always running into rivers and not returning that is the deep-down origin of our mammy water, who knows. .
Thank u for the correction, well noted

1 Like

Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by hammerDK: 10:12am On Jul 19, 2021
Cousin9999:

Where was this? What's his name?

GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND.
Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by hammerDK: 10:19am On Jul 19, 2021
ANY STUPID GIRL WEY ENTER WATER ANYHOW.

NA MAMI WATER...

SHE IS ON HER OWN.
Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by xamuell: 10:25am On Jul 19, 2021
binary007:
Loosing your life for another person isn't Selflessness.... It's plain foolishness.

Why die for a stranger and cause your family pain in the process?

RIP
I get your point sir. But his death wasn't certain. He simply took his chances considering the possibility of his survival against someone's (drowning lady) certain death. That's not foolish to me. That's selfless.

1 Like

Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by Truvelisback(m): 10:27am On Jul 19, 2021
Bluffly:

That's a myopic thinking. There are instances of whites who have giving Nigerians life without purpose of gaining.
Give us the us the instances.
Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by Cousin9999: 10:42am On Jul 19, 2021
hammerDK:

GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND.

There's nothing to indicate anyone stood by and did nothing. If that were true, there's no way the wife would keep quiet about it.
Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by Cousin9999: 10:54am On Jul 19, 2021
I think some people are overreacting. I understand the belief that we shouldn't risk our lives for them, but sometimes people act without even thinking because that's just who they are. In a situation like that, you never know how you'll react.

It's messed up to make it into a negative thing when someone's instinct is to save someone.

But it says a lot about manhood though. Oyinbos are p***y. This is a clear example of why all these nonblack women lust after black men. They know the difference between real men and punks.
Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by hammerDK: 10:59am On Jul 19, 2021
Cousin9999:
I think some people are overreacting. I understand the belief that we shouldn't risk our lives for them, but sometimes people act without even thinking because that's just who they are. In a situation like that, you never know how you'll react.

It's messed up to make it into a negative thing when someone's instinct is to save someone. However, this may not even apply in this case because some oyinbo trash tried to make him do it.

But it says a lot about manhood though. Oyinbos are p***y. This is a clear example of why all these nonblack women lust after black men. They know the difference between real men and punks.

NOW ANOTHER MAN WILL FUUCCK HIS YOUNG WIFE PUSSY AND THE MAMI WATER PUSSY.

WHERE IS THE WISDOM IN THAT?

THE PUSSY HE WAS FCCCUKING ASKED HIM NOT TO GO, BUT AS A WOMAN WRAPPER, HE COULD NOT HELP HIMSELF.

IF NA ME DEY THAT WATER, WILL HE ENTER TO SAVE ME OR ANY GUY?
Re: Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos) by Gudiza(m): 11:05am On Jul 19, 2021
selfnessness indeed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

World's History: Some Ignored Warnings That Were Tragically Deadly. / Emmanuel Amidu Vomits & Dies After Simple Faith School Teacher Flogged Him / ND Holder: HND or 100 Level at University?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.