Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

The Best Song For You During Meditation, Yoga, Relaxation And Even Luv Makin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Song For You During Meditation, Yoga, Relaxation And Even Luv Makin (451 Views)

Am In Luv With A Dump Girl / There Is A 17yo Makin Me Feel Hòrny Right Now / A Woman Should Suck Her Husbands Dick Every Morning for luv. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Song For You During Meditation, Yoga, Relaxation And Even Luv Makin by kizbad: 8:58pm On Jul 18, 2021
I notice that in Nigeria, Meditation is always Far fetch due busy schedule and this is one of the reason most people don't think twice before they act.. if you meditate often, you will learn the virtue of Patience

Watch this Video and subscribe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7q41i5nJBBo

2 Likes

Re: The Best Song For You During Meditation, Yoga, Relaxation And Even Luv Makin by BarrSly: 11:53pm On Jul 18, 2021
Damnnn you be witch ooo I nor know when I take loose myself into state of subconscious awareness wow.. love this.. I’ve listened to something like this before but they just don’t hit it at the point I needed it.
Re: The Best Song For You During Meditation, Yoga, Relaxation And Even Luv Makin by kizbad: 12:15pm On Jul 19, 2021
i'm gad you liked it

(1) (Reply)

Help Save This Baby / I Am Stuck In Traffic And My Fiancee Is Waiting For Me / Arsenal Fans Where Chasing Me In My Dream With Guns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.