Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

How Many Times Have You Had Sex This Month? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Times Have You Had Sex This Month? (922 Views)

Guys, How Many Times Have You Experienced This? / Girls Bleep To Pieces In This Lockdown. I Never Knew She Like Sex This Much / Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Times Have You Had Sex This Month? by FansOfEdimalo: 10:11pm On Jul 18, 2021
I bet it's not up to 20times.

Could you believe here are people in this life that can't do without have sex everyday?

People are so mean.

Read this book and see how someone is taking sex as food.

I almost fainted while i was laughing.

Click the link below to join the readers, the book just dropped and it's so hot.
https://www.nairaland.com/6657382/cum-lagos-18

Re: How Many Times Have You Had Sex This Month? by Bornbiafra: 10:13pm On Jul 18, 2021
Ask your dad
Re: How Many Times Have You Had Sex This Month? by FansOfEdimalo: 10:29pm On Jul 18, 2021
Bornbiafra:
Ask your dad

Go read that book bro. You will thank me later
Re: How Many Times Have You Had Sex This Month? by FansOfEdimalo: 10:38pm On Jul 18, 2021
grin
Re: How Many Times Have You Had Sex This Month? by FansOfEdimalo: 11:10pm On Jul 18, 2021
Go and read now

(1) (Reply)

Not Legally Married But Want To Sue Him / This Is The Real Definition Of The Word 'LOVE' / Slay Queen Proudly Shows Off Her Hairy-pussy While Dancing On Live Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.