Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,564 members, 7,958,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:14 PM

One Word For This Young Lad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Word For This Young Lad (1071 Views)

5 Disadvantages Of Getting Married To A Very Young Lad / This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) / I Am 22 And My Son Is Now 5yrs Old. One Word For Me (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Word For This Young Lad by Loverboy3333: 11:08pm On Jul 18, 2021
Me: Odogwu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Word For This Young Lad by EzegeNdiigbo: 11:16pm On Jul 18, 2021
Loverboy3333 Are ya a Nursery/primary school teacher??
Re: One Word For This Young Lad by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 18, 2021
Lol they are playing Mummy and Daddy
Re: One Word For This Young Lad by gasparpisciotta: 12:12am On Jul 19, 2021
Obi Cubana
Re: One Word For This Young Lad by anthonyuncle(m): 12:34am On Jul 19, 2021
wizkid...
Re: One Word For This Young Lad by cristy149: 4:29am On Jul 19, 2021
Rare photo of a primary school redpiller.

1 Like

Re: One Word For This Young Lad by Loverboy3333: 6:36am On Jul 19, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
Loverboy3333 Are ya a Nursery/primary school teacher??

No bro, why ask?
Re: One Word For This Young Lad by Starboytwo(m): 7:16am On Jul 19, 2021
Kiricocho
Re: One Word For This Young Lad by sunshineV(f): 10:03am On Jul 19, 2021
cristy149:
Rare photo of a primary school redpiller.
u fools have started again abi? why didnt u think they are siblings?

1 Like

Re: One Word For This Young Lad by Benbisco(f): 10:46am On Jul 19, 2021
sunshineV:
u fools have started again abi? why didnt u think they are siblings?

I don't understand again o! Looks like a good percentage of the people on this platform have their thinking beclouded with sexual relationship and the likes.

What I see here is two innocent kids; one probably injured and the other sympathizing and playing the role of a big sister.

Seriously, people need to think less about sex related issues and think more about things that will add value to their lives and the society at large.

1 Like

Re: One Word For This Young Lad by Benbisco(f): 10:47am On Jul 19, 2021
LordVoldermort:
Lol they are playing Mummy and Daddy

How?
Re: One Word For This Young Lad by sunshineV(f): 10:49am On Jul 19, 2021
Benbisco:

I don't understand again o! Looks like a good percentage of the people on this platform have their thinking beclouded with sexual relationship and the likes.

What I see here is two innocent kids; one probably injured and the other sympathizing and playing the role of a big sister.

Seriously, people need to think less about sex related issues and think more about things that will add value to their lives and the society at large.
plenty of dem na fools and deserve all the shitty experience the got from woman. how can u see a pic on the internet without proper follow up story and you'll guess the guy is "simping" i hate dis fools tbvh

(1) (Reply)

Only A Foolish Man Would Knee Down For A Woman / See Why I Will Breakup With My Girlfriend / Bitcoin Chief Is About To Purchase NAIRALAND!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.