Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,121 members, 7,811,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Bitcoin Chief Is About To Purchase NAIRALAND!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bitcoin Chief Is About To Purchase NAIRALAND!!!! (951 Views)

Bitcoin Chief Trying To Buy Nairaland? How True Is This? / Investors Bid 150m To Purchase Nairaland / DSS Operative To Wed Chief Security Officer In Abuja (Pre-Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bitcoin Chief Is About To Purchase NAIRALAND!!!! by Lilsameey: 9:50pm On Apr 26, 2022
I saw this, just now.
Do you support or oppose this?

Re: Bitcoin Chief Is About To Purchase NAIRALAND!!!! by DroppingLiquid: 9:52pm On Apr 26, 2022
He's not about to purchase anything. Seun will not even acknowledge his existence, talk more of reaching out to negotiate.

First he says NGN150m, then he says, he doesn't have enough naira and will offer btc. Who the fvck doesn't know how much Naira they have? And why can't he sell his BTC through Binance p2p for Naira.

The guy is just chasing clout following Elon's acquisition of Twitter Inc.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bitcoin Chief Is About To Purchase NAIRALAND!!!! by BabalawoPikin(m): 9:53pm On Apr 26, 2022
50btc. I will collect it on behalf of seun
Re: Bitcoin Chief Is About To Purchase NAIRALAND!!!! by Malory: 9:53pm On Apr 26, 2022
Nice. Time to sack all these trashy mods

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Chief Is About To Purchase NAIRALAND!!!! by illicit(m): 10:00pm On Apr 26, 2022
U go buy me join o tongue

5 btc

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Chief Is About To Purchase NAIRALAND!!!! by PerfectStranger(m): 10:04pm On Apr 26, 2022
Malory:
Nice. Time to sack all these trashy mods

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Chief Is About To Purchase NAIRALAND!!!! by Froshloaded: 10:11pm On Apr 26, 2022
That's 790 million

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Chief Is About To Purchase NAIRALAND!!!! by deen84(m): 10:28pm On Apr 26, 2022
Froshloaded:
That's 790 million

Walai, if I'm Seun I won't think twice because I've no plans to update or develop, so why not let it go..
Nairaland is worth billions of naira presently and not even the 790million you wrote

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Chief Is About To Purchase NAIRALAND!!!! by Froshloaded: 10:29pm On Apr 26, 2022
deen84:

Nairaland is worth billions of naira presently and not even the 790million you wrote

Ikr
Re: Bitcoin Chief Is About To Purchase NAIRALAND!!!! by Shellsploit: 10:38pm On Apr 26, 2022
Make him buy am, so that i can employ those mods make dem dey work for my pig farm!
Re: Bitcoin Chief Is About To Purchase NAIRALAND!!!! by MadamOk(f): 10:41pm On Apr 26, 2022
Seun sell make you give me change oooo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Chief Is About To Purchase NAIRALAND!!!! by iamyemiakins(m): 11:00pm On Apr 26, 2022
If I acquire Nairaland, na to first ban all the mods indefinitely

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Chief Is About To Purchase NAIRALAND!!!! by AngelicBeing: 11:30pm On Apr 26, 2022
Shellsploit:
Make him buy am, so that i can employ those mods make dem dey work for my pig farm!

Hian, wetin all this Oluwole moderator do you shocked
Re: Bitcoin Chief Is About To Purchase NAIRALAND!!!! by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 12:32am On Apr 27, 2022
Lol about to ? Who wants to sell to him ? I trust Seun to ignore these people.
Re: Bitcoin Chief Is About To Purchase NAIRALAND!!!! by Shellsploit: 12:49am On Apr 27, 2022
AngelicBeing:
Hian, wetin all this Oluwole moderator do you shocked

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Chief Is About To Purchase NAIRALAND!!!! by Premiumwriter: 12:51am On Apr 27, 2022
Him no reach.
If he has up to 9 billion, he should come. For now it's all clout.

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Mind Game Thing From Ladies. / Bbnaija 2022 Bella & Sheggz Caught Red Handed ! / Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.