Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Cum To Lagos (18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cum To Lagos (18+) (568 Views)

Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS / Man Caught Raping Madwoman In Lagos 18+pics / “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cum To Lagos (18+) by FansOfEdimalo: 11:16pm On Jul 18, 2021
PROLOGUE

Cum To Lagos: is story a story centered on the Author's past life. A serial cheater who lives recklessly in pursuit of sex. Finally got more than what he bargained, when he cheated a witch, who cast a spell on him and made him agonized.

He would never have imagined what befell as all he owned perished in his presence as he was lost in his misery.

He was lucky to ease after some years when he met a Pastorwho prayed for him and set him off his misery. He ran into trouble again, when was caught up in a affair with the Pastor's wife. He afterwards, started another chapter of struggles.

Be prepared to laugh out loud because this book is Humor, Erotic and Suspense filled.

Click the link below to read.

https://www.nairaland.com/6657382/cum-lagos-18

Re: Cum To Lagos (18+) by FansOfEdimalo: 8:51am On Jul 19, 2021
Come to Lagos... Still Topping Chart
Re: Cum To Lagos (18+) by FansOfEdimalo: 9:28am On Jul 19, 2021
Cum To Lagos

(1) (Reply)

We Handsome Guys Are Suffering / I Want A Wife Material, Humble With Good Character. / Why Do Redpillers Hate This Queen So Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.