Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,081 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Why Sex Is 95% Psychological #?! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Sex Is 95% Psychological #?! (948 Views)

See Why Sex Has Become So Cheap These Days.(photo) / If U Know Why Sex Is Sweet, U Will Be Careful / Why Sex Dolls Won't Work In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Sex Is 95% Psychological #?! by pussyphilia(m): 11:38pm On Jul 18, 2021
Sex is 95% psychological and 5% physical.
Those who understand that don't have problem to satisfy their partner. Just try to find out your partners deepest sexual fantasy and use it to rule him/her. Many people like men maybe shy and hide their fantasies from their wifes but bare it all when their are with oloshos.

Me for example, my best sex is bd$m femdom. Theirs this pretty olosho in my area she's the only one who know how to get me go crazy with pleasure in the bed. She smokes weed and is aggressive even though she still hot and cute. Anytime I dey with her I feel like a submissive wife who's with her dominant man. The psychology alone get me want to cumm sef before she lay hands on me. It's crazily good when am with her.
Re: Why Sex Is 95% Psychological #?! by Dreadlock69(m): 11:54pm On Jul 18, 2021
pussyphilia:
Those who understand that don't have problem to satisfy their partner. Just try to find out your partners deepest sexual fantasy and use it to rule him/her. Many people like men maybe shy and hide their fantasies from their wifes but bare it all when their are with oloshos.

Me for example, my best sex is bd$m femdom. Theirs this pretty olosho in my area she's the only one who know how to get me go crazy with pleasure in the bed. She smokes weed and is aggressive even though she still hot and cute. Anytime I dey with her I feel like a submissive wife who's with her dominant man. The psychology alone get me want to cumm sef before she lay hands on me. It's crazily good when am with her.

I don't know what you passing through but please talk to someone

2 Likes

Re: Why Sex Is 95% Psychological #?! by Blacknote: 12:04am On Jul 19, 2021
pussyphilia:

U don mean it

1 Like

Re: Why Sex Is 95% Psychological #?! by anthonyuncle(m): 12:32am On Jul 19, 2021
someone should please say a prayer for the op

1 Like

Re: Why Sex Is 95% Psychological #?! by cristy149: 4:34am On Jul 19, 2021
arousal until point of climax is all controlled by the brain visuals, sotherefore sex is psychological,its about what you fantasize that brings to climax

4 Likes

Re: Why Sex Is 95% Psychological #?! by Robertgreene1(m): 10:05am On Jul 19, 2021
sex this...sex that...how many minutes/seconds pleasure sef?..
will d sweetness of d whole thing last forever?
u folks js wanna fvck away all ur frustrations in life.. that's y u people breed like Rabbits invariably contributing 2 d High poverty rate in this country...
Nigeria is d most populated country in Africa with over 250 million people
But Ethiopia d second most populated in Africa just has about 100 million people..
wetin sef?...na only Nigerians sabi fvck 4 Africa??... SMH
Re: Why Sex Is 95% Psychological #?! by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 19, 2021
Another FOOLISH SIMP spotted.
Re: Why Sex Is 95% Psychological #?! by Herrulez: 6:43pm On Sep 11, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Men With Cone Heads Like This? / . / To Many Nigerian Girls, Being A Girlfriend Is A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.