Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,073 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram (46212 Views)

Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce / Cute Photos Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Children / Who Poses More Danger: Messi Or Ronaldo? (With Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by Lica2baby(f): 6:35pm On Jul 19, 2021
When you are big you are big����� he leads they follow ������ Lionel Messi the GOAT�����
Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by Gfskw: 6:48pm On Jul 19, 2021
Really
Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by Fuckthamods: 7:09pm On Jul 19, 2021
TLION:
. The news sef bo correct.
Damn! These Messi fans be real crooks
Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by Fuckthamods: 7:14pm On Jul 19, 2021
Mangekyo:

Lmfao obviously not a football fan, or maybe you're just deluded.
Apart from Messi, is there any player born of a woman that has won 6 balon d'or before?
Is there any that has won 6 golden boots before? Hahaha goal machine comes to mind.
Is there any man born of a woman that has given more assists than Lionel Messi?
There's no player that has won trophies in 3 different continent. Is there any player born of a woman that can or has scored 91goals in a calender year? Big no! No player has scored the most goal, given more assists, won the player of the tournament and then still won the trophy in more than 2 competitions before.Get that into that empty skull of yours. This is just to mention a few. There are so many records of Messi that wouldn't get broken even in the next 100 years
Others have balon dor which can be biased.. Others have golden boot. And no, Messi doesn't own the record of highest goal in a calender year. Godfrey Chitalu scored more than that.
Also, this topic is fake.. CR7 still holds the highest liked photo.
Fraud

1 Like

Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by Mangekyo: 7:21pm On Jul 19, 2021
Fuckthamods:

Others have balon dor which can be biased.. Others have golden boot. And no, Messi doesn't own the record of highest goal in a calender year. Godfrey Chitalu scored more than that.
Fraud

Firstly, the first report is old now. Messi currently holds the record for being the player with the most goals in a calender year.
Second, you're a clown, a very big one if you think that picture isn't edited grin
Tell me, what is Ronaldo doing in that post that he could get 40million likes? Normally footballers do get many likes when they win a trophy and take pics with it or they're celebrating some other thing.
Looking at that post, he just dropped a random post lmfao drop the link to the post and I'll go check it out.
Stupid fraud

1 Like

Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by Kingcalls: 7:24pm On Jul 19, 2021
Mangekyo:

Lol you're the one pained here son. Any sane human being who sees how you were rattling over a thread that doesn't even concern you woild agree with me. I mean you were rattling over the thread like some idiot. You're still triggered over Messi finally winning an international trophy right? You're still pained about it. Now Messi fans talking about how Messi is actually going to win the Balon D'or is no doubt adding to the pain you're already feeling, you can't take it no more. My advice is you give it a break. Take a day off from social media to cool your head off. You might result to committing suicide if this continues, no cap. Lol only God knows if you wouldn't when Messi finally wins it.

Why didn't Sanchez win the Balon D'or in 2015 since he won the Copa America? It's simple. There are many players who outperformed him.

Messi is currently outperforming everybody. He won the best player in laliga this season. Won the highest goalscorer award too. He won the Copa del Rey, won the best player of the competition and also won the highest goalscorer. He made it into the UCL team of the season. He won the Copa America, won the best player, highest goals and assists. He's scored 40+ goals this season, somehow your brain thinks he isn't gonna win it lmfao nice joke.

The balon d'or is given to the player who performed really well. When you look at individual achievements this season, Messi is miles above everyone else. Winning two trophies to it should 100% give him the balon d'or.

Why didn't Messi score in 2010 world cup? Well every player do have their own bad day or season, don't they?

U are a dreamer.... mbappe, haaland, Lewandowski, kante , de bruyne , lukaku outperformed messi in club games individually .... Ronaldo achieved all the same things messi achieved this season in club football... copa can't win u balon dor

1 Like

Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by Kilishihunter: 7:24pm On Jul 19, 2021
Fuckthamods:

Fraud
40,300,872 views is what you are calling likes?
May God save us all from the penaldian acute syndrome

2 Likes

Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by Kilishihunter: 7:26pm On Jul 19, 2021
Kingcalls:

U are a dreamer.... mbappe, haaland, Lewandowski, kante , de bruyne , lukaku outperformed messi in club games individually .... Ronaldo achieved all the same things messi achieved this season in club football... copa can't win u balon dor
Who has the most goals and Assists so far this year 2021 cheesy
Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by Mangekyo: 7:27pm On Jul 19, 2021
Kilishihunter:

40,300,872 views is what you are calling likes?
May God save us all from the penaldian acute syndrome

What does this threads headline say?
See Ronaldo fans wan start to dey change likes to views grin switch back to your main account Pls cheesy
Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by Fuckthamods: 7:28pm On Jul 19, 2021
Mangekyo:

Firstly, the first report is old now. Messi currently holds the record for being the player with the most goals in a calender year.
Second, you're a clown, a very big one if you think that picture isn't edited grin
Tell me, what is Ronaldo doing in that post that he could get 40million likes? Normally footballers do get many likes when they win a trophy and take pics with it or they're celebrating some other thing.
Looking at that post, he just dropped a random post lmfao drop the link to the post and I'll go check it out.
Stupid fraud
I debunked your claims and now you're yapping.. Old report or not, there's nothing special about messi, nothing He's done others haven't done. His 91 goal record is false!
Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by Mangekyo: 7:29pm On Jul 19, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Lewandowski has more goals, idk about assists. But Messi obviously performed better this season. He's won more individual awards than any player this season. And balon d'or is an individual trophy too so he's winning it
Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by Kingcalls: 7:29pm On Jul 19, 2021
Mangekyo:

Who cares about head to head? Brazil have the most world cup trophies. About 6 or 7 if I'm not mistaking. Maybe you think they didn't actually defeat European teams on the road to winning each and every one of them

Brazil has 5 ...Germany nd Italy hv 8 combined... and that was in the 50s ...reason was Europe were still recovering from ww2... 1950 is the only time they hv ever had an all south American final... Brazil than Germany spelt their name with full stop for maracana... Europe is football and football is Europe...infact next yrs World Cup will b an all European final as usual
Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by Mangekyo: 7:30pm On Jul 19, 2021
Fuckthamods:

I debunked your claims and now you're yapping.. Old report or not, there's nothing special about messi, nothing He's done others haven't done. His 91 goal record is false!

He's not done anything that others have done? What a bloody clown! You said balon d'or is a fraud lol okay I'll set that aside

Is there any player born of a woman that has more assists than Lionel Andreas Messi?
How about golden boots? How about individual trophies in total?

1 Like

Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by Mangekyo: 7:31pm On Jul 19, 2021
Kingcalls:

Brazil has 5 ...Germany nd Italy hv 8 combined... and that was in the 50s ...reason was Europe were still recovering from ww2... 1950 is the only time they hv ever had an all south American final... Brazil than Germany spelt their name with full stop for maracana... Europe is football and football is Europe...infact next yrs World Cup will b an all European final as usual

Guy you be MUMU oo. You're combining two European teams just to compare to one south American team. Get shame abeg

1 Like

Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by Kilishihunter: 7:31pm On Jul 19, 2021
Mangekyo:

What does this threads headline say?
See Ronaldo fans wan start to dey change likes to views grin switch back to your main account Pls cheesy
I'm not a penaldian na, Im only confused as to how that pic of penaldo got the most likes, They are so confused to the extent that they've converted views to likes, Messi winning that international trophy really finished some people mentally grin

2 Likes

Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by Fuckthamods: 7:33pm On Jul 19, 2021
Mangekyo:

He's not done anything that others have done? What a bloody clown! You said balon d'or is a fraud lol okay I'll set that aside

Is there any player born of a woman that has more assists than Lionel Andreas Messi?
Numbers don't matter to me... Whatever he has, others has too
Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by Kingcalls: 7:33pm On Jul 19, 2021
Mangekyo:

Lmfao Argentina actually got two world cypts to their name. Only Germany and Italy have more world cups than them lol.

1. Brazil
2. Germany
3. Italy
4. Argentina

Now tell me, who edges who?

France has 2 as well
Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by Kilishihunter: 7:34pm On Jul 19, 2021
Mangekyo:

Lewandowski has more goals, idk about assists. But Messi obviously performed better this season. He's won more individual awards than any player this season. And balon d'or is an individual trophy too so he's winning it
Apt as fck

Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by iamfromlagos(f): 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2021
Fuckthamods:

Alright
You wan die on top Messi matter? Lazy Naija youth.
O kaa were lara.
cheesy
Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by Mangekyo: 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2021
Kingcalls:

France has 2 as well

Okay nice wink
Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by Kilishihunter: 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2021
Penaldians must ronu gidi this night

1 Like

Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by Kilishihunter: 7:36pm On Jul 19, 2021
Fuckthamods:

Where is their 50 league goals a season? Abi does chitalu have that too? grin

2 Likes

Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by Chachamiliano: 7:39pm On Jul 19, 2021
Mangekyo:

Europe outnumber South america 53 to 14, yet a South American team have won more world cups lol. Meanwhile, I do not deny the fact that Europe is richer, have more press power and also are the power house of the continent. Obviously they are and I wouldn't deny that just because of the love I've for Messi, infact I actually prefer Europe. Who doesn't? The thing is, you folks make it look like south America teams are shit and their competition isn't even competitive. The other idiot was saying "common" copa liberator. Like if these teams are actually shit, how come they dominate the WORLD cup? Perhaps a European team should be dominating it.

Also, you should bring the head to head stats because I don't have it. I want to learn too

We are on the same page. Am trying to say that South American cup or competition is not as easy as people write it off here even with lesser team. One other fact I know is that, it will be very difficult for any European Nation to win Bolivia in their stadium. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by Mangekyo: 7:39pm On Jul 19, 2021
Fuckthamods:

I should stop quoting you. Obviously a Ronaldo dîck rider. You Füćktards don't even try to hide your hate for Messi. Isn't ridiculous how your brain actually thinks Messi doesn't have records that only he has achieved?. I know Ronaldo got too and I won't deny it.
Perhaps you're so pained right now you're not even thinking well again. Hate done block your sense of reasoning finish *spits

1 Like

Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by Kingcalls: 7:39pm On Jul 19, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Stop carrying assist...it comes with no record or awards....top scorer was Lewandowski
Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by Mangekyo: 7:44pm On Jul 19, 2021
Kingcalls:

Stop carrying assist...it comes with no record or awards....top scorer was Lewandowski

It does actually if I'm not mistaking grin
I've heard of the IFFHS award or however the abbreviation is. It's the award for the best playmaker (highest assister) Messi has it more than everyone else despite not being a midfielder sef. Imagine winning the best playmaker award more than actual midfielders when you're actually not a midfielder, rather a winger or striker lol Messi na boss.
Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by Chachamiliano: 7:44pm On Jul 19, 2021
See screen shot of head to head stats

Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by Mangekyo: 7:45pm On Jul 19, 2021
Chachamiliano:

We are on the same page. Am trying to say that South American cup or competition is not as easy as people write it off here even with lesser team. One other fact I know is that, it will be very difficult for any European Nation to win Bolivia in their stadium. Lol.

Well yeah we're on the same page
Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by Chachamiliano: 7:49pm On Jul 19, 2021
Mangekyo:

Don't mind them. They should go and watch Messi vs Ronaldo The goal comparison. They won't come here to say all this rubbish again.
Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by Chachamiliano: 7:51pm On Jul 19, 2021
[quote author=Mangekyo post=103878959]

Well yeah we're on the same page [/quote

I just checked it out again. No continent has a better head to head stats than South America
Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by Mangekyo: 7:51pm On Jul 19, 2021
Chachamiliano:
See screen shot of head to head stats
This shows that South American teams have beaten Europe more. Or didn't I read it well? undecided
Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by MERCHANDISER: 7:59pm On Jul 19, 2021
Goat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Meet The 12 Rich Club Owners Behind European Super League (Photos) / FIFA Suspends Nigeria / "I Regret Spending N9.6m To Look Like David Beckham" – Fan Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.