Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,181 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Lady Caught On The Bed With Another Man In Her Boyfriend House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Caught On The Bed With Another Man In Her Boyfriend House (1962 Views)

His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Caught On The Bed With Another Man In Her Boyfriend House by Yomi4reel: 9:09am On Jul 19, 2021
The man caught the lady red-handed in his house when they were about to start having s@x.

The man was disappointed but he controlled his temper and allowed the man and lady in question to leave his house without any fight.

Watch the video here:https://wahalablog.com/lady-caught-on-the-bed-with-another-man-in-her-boyfriend-house/

Re: Lady Caught On The Bed With Another Man In Her Boyfriend House by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 19, 2021
Them say Make him sweep toilet wash plate grin grin grin
Re: Lady Caught On The Bed With Another Man In Her Boyfriend House by Donaluta(m): 10:05am On Jul 19, 2021
Lol this gender Shaa get mind
Re: Lady Caught On The Bed With Another Man In Her Boyfriend House by stupidmod3: 10:51am On Jul 19, 2021
height of disrespect.

Re: Lady Caught On The Bed With Another Man In Her Boyfriend House by Yomi4reel: 9:42am On Jul 21, 2021
tongue fear ladies

(1) (Reply)

My book / Visiting my Fiancee's Mom 4 The For The First Time, What Should I Buy For Her / Romatic Devil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.