Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Should I Go Report To Her Dad.....my Things Were Stolen. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Go Report To Her Dad.....my Things Were Stolen. (1811 Views)

I Saw Some Movies And I Was Wondering If Some Things were Real / Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) / White Lady Pronounces Love As She Sleeps With Her Dad "My Dad Loves My Bed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Go Report To Her Dad.....my Things Were Stolen. by Godoverevery: 5:50am On Jul 18, 2023
I made a thread on Sunday about a lady staying with me and guess what the worst happened that Sunday.

Due to fact she called me a stingy man I totally change toward her and wanted her out of my place.

She had been technically staying with me for 8months and all the bills on me.....her mother and aunties are awear of her staying (only her dad doesn't know).

I came back home on Sunday night to meet all the food stuff in my kitchen gone along the things she brought to my house.....I don't have any issues with her moving with her stuffs which are mostly bucket and kitchen utensils but this lady had the nerves to clear my kitchen down to salt and some of my appliances.

This lady took things that belongs to me without any form of fear.....imagine carrying half bag of rice, gas cylinder i just filled and the table top cooker.
Now I just understand how wicked some people are but they will still play victims in all there past relationship.

Have gone to report at police station but seems they aren't interested cos is a lady involved.....I called her mum and explained everything to her but she can't reach her cos all her number is off and she reading all my messages on whatapp.

Should I go to her parent house and report to her Dad.......the man know me but isn't awear she was staying with me or what is the best approach to get my things back.

Note : she fears her dad alot and they stay in another state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Go Report To Her Dad.....my Things Were Stolen. by endsarrrs(f): 5:52am On Jul 18, 2023
Op what brought her to stay with you in the first place that the father didn't know........critical question??

.The damage is done so telling the Dad will also damage you more.

Op you really tried o, accommodating someone in this harsh period. At least she should rather appreciate.

( Op I hope you didn't attempt sleeping with her)

More details

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Go Report To Her Dad.....my Things Were Stolen. by Kurry: 5:57am On Jul 18, 2023
Ok
Re: Should I Go Report To Her Dad.....my Things Were Stolen. by Foodqueen(f): 5:59am On Jul 18, 2023
If u can, take it like her settlement.

Replace those things and move on.

But just curious, how are her mom and siblings aware and her dad isn't?

Her mom knows every.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Go Report To Her Dad.....my Things Were Stolen. by Daddyseun1: 6:00am On Jul 18, 2023
Come agboju.

We go arrange boys for her

Just know her locatio.

UPDATE

If you tell her pale, them go plan for you for back, no put your self for wahala,

Just jump on the next pucci

Me no get this opportunity, I reach 31years+ before I fit rent an apartment a room self,
And it's after I have a son with my woman,
We leave together from start, up-to 3yaer now

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go Report To Her Dad.....my Things Were Stolen. by Daddyseun1: 6:05am On Jul 18, 2023
But me go advice you, just forgive and forget that girl,
Afterwards for 8months she stay wit you, if I count, u got nack her reach. 352times. For girl wey you no marry,

By now, the sweetness for that her Pucci go Don reduce

7 Likes

Re: Should I Go Report To Her Dad.....my Things Were Stolen. by helinues: 6:06am On Jul 18, 2023
Na where una dey meet such kind of people self?
Re: Should I Go Report To Her Dad.....my Things Were Stolen. by skj1377(m): 6:13am On Jul 18, 2023
She has been giving you free sex . If she was to charge you N5,000 per session I guess monthly will be like N80,000k your owing her( 4 sessions per week). Remove the money you spent on her per month from this N80k. Multiplying this by 8 months is equal to N640k. Am sure you have not spent N640k on her.
She indirectly payed herself for the free sex she was giving you since you are not spending enough on her.
Let her go with these things so she does not go spiritual with your issues . It may affect your business if she does. Goodluck

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Go Report To Her Dad.....my Things Were Stolen. by Godoverevery: 6:20am On Jul 18, 2023
Foodqueen:
If u can, take it like her settlement.

Replace those things and move on.

But just curious, how are her mom and siblings aware and her dad isn't?

Her mom knows every.
Her settlement??

Her mum knows everything and I was kinda close to her.

Am this calm cos of her.....normally she would have left my place before 3month but the mother is very nice and that made me hold on this long.
Re: Should I Go Report To Her Dad.....my Things Were Stolen. by Godoverevery: 6:22am On Jul 18, 2023
skj1377:
She has been giving you free sex . If she was to charge you N5,000 per session I guess monthly will be like N80,000k your owing her( 4 sessions per week). Remove the money you spent on her per month from this N80k. Multiplying this by 8 months is equal to N640k. Am sure you have not spent N640k on her.
She indirectly payed herself for the free sex she was giving you since you are not spending enough on her.
Let her go with these things so she does not go spiritual with your issues . It may affect your business if she does. Goodluck

Funnily she doesn't like sex......infact I can say sex with her was stress and boring.

Sometimes we don't have sex for several weeks.....make I know talk jare.

There are lot of shit I endured from her for the sake of her mother.
Re: Should I Go Report To Her Dad.....my Things Were Stolen. by Sonnobax15(m): 6:28am On Jul 18, 2023
lipsrsealed
Na wa......So you were actually marrying the banny all these while without the knowledge of her dad? lipsrsealed. What if he should arrest you that you should provide his missing daughter after all she just left your house? Since she just left your house and no one knows her whereabouts? Think about it well, make you no go use your own hands take buy case for yourself.....You should be thanking your stars that nothing happened to her when she was living with you...

Give it a critical thinking first.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go Report To Her Dad.....my Things Were Stolen. by libertyfather(m): 6:36am On Jul 18, 2023
grin grin ogbologbo I can see reason you want her out of ur house, how u go dey enjoy my food and no wan enjoy my foock
Godoverevery:

Funnily she doesn't like sex......infact I can say sex with her was stress and boring.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Go Report To Her Dad.....my Things Were Stolen. by SteveDesmond: 6:37am On Jul 18, 2023
Overlook everything and move on please.
Re: Should I Go Report To Her Dad.....my Things Were Stolen. by Draslo(m): 6:51am On Jul 18, 2023
She took payment for the what you have been assuming is free kpekus

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Report To Her Dad.....my Things Were Stolen. by Tizu(m): 6:56am On Jul 18, 2023
Op you self nรก ekuke you bi
Go thank your God for the 8 months you were staying with her she no kpai for your house.
You were keeping a lady you haven't married yet in your house .
sad

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Report To Her Dad.....my Things Were Stolen. by JealousCobra(m): 6:56am On Jul 18, 2023
Godoverevery:
I made a thread on Sunday about a lady staying with me and guess what the worst happened that Sunday.

Due to fact she called me a stingy man I totally change toward her and wanted her out of my place.

She had been technically staying with me for 8months and all the bills on me.....her mother and aunties are awear of her staying (only her dad doesn't know).

I came back home on Sunday night to meet all the food stuff in my kitchen gone along the things she brought to my house.....I don't have any issues with her moving with her stuffs which are mostly bucket and kitchen utensils but this lady had the nerves to clear my kitchen down to salt and some of my appliances.

This lady took things that belongs to me without any form of fear.....imagine carrying half bag of rice, gas cylinder i just filled and the table top cooker.
Now I just understand how wicked some people are but they will still play victims in all there past relationship.

Have gone to report at police station but seems they aren't interested cos is a lady involved.....I called her mum and explained everything to her but she can't reach her cos all her number is off and she reading all my messages on whatapp.

Should I go to her parent house and report to her Dad.......the man know me but isn't awear she was staying with me or what is the best approach to get my things back.

If you report you will still lose just consider those stuffs as a sacrifice, I suggest you put that in your relationship archives then learn and move on.

Mine was worst, she parked all my expensive home properties and leave an empty home for me simply because I rented house in another state ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Re: Should I Go Report To Her Dad.....my Things Were Stolen. by donbachi(m): 7:05am On Jul 18, 2023
Why was she at your place?
Re: Should I Go Report To Her Dad.....my Things Were Stolen. by Godoverevery: 7:06am On Jul 18, 2023
Tizu:
Op you self nรก ekuke you bi
Go thank your God for the 8 months you were staying with her she no kpai for your house.
You were keeping a lady you haven't married yet in your house .
sad

Yea....she was a table or broom i was keeping in my house.

I said she was technically staying with me ........since you don't no the know the meaning let me explain.

It means she was staying off and on.....but mostly at my place.
Re: Should I Go Report To Her Dad.....my Things Were Stolen. by Babaalajo(m): 7:08am On Jul 18, 2023
So! Male and female adult are staying together without been married to eachother,is the girl doesn't have a boyfriend ? and don't you have a girlfriend too..cos I don't understand this kinda relationship oo
Re: Should I Go Report To Her Dad.....my Things Were Stolen. by Godoverevery: 7:10am On Jul 18, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Na wa......So you were actually marrying the banny all these while without the knowledge of her dad? lipsrsealed. What if he should arrest you that you should provide his daughter? Since she just left your house and no one knows her whereabouts? Think about it well, make you go use your own hands take buy case for yourself.....

Give it a critical thinking first.

I guess you don't know what I meant by technically staying with me.

The family knows me and am very close to her mum.

Am very sure if her dad hear.....I will get all my stuffs back cos her mum is begging me not to tell my people and her dad mustn't hear.

Infact this morning the mum is offering to buy those things back but I can't accept it.
Re: Should I Go Report To Her Dad.....my Things Were Stolen. by Haylel: 7:14am On Jul 18, 2023
Godoverevery:

Try another bloody police station!

What do you want to do? Call another man to fight for you?

Are you kidding me?

Are you *****?

Bro... I will slap you through the phone if you make one more post about this thing and you've not recovered every single thing she took.
Re: Should I Go Report To Her Dad.....my Things Were Stolen. by Haylel: 7:16am On Jul 18, 2023
JealousCobra:

If you report you will still lose just consider those stuffs as a sacrifice, I suggest you put that in your relationship archives then learn and move on.

Mine was worst, she parked all my expensive home properties and leave an empty home for me simply because I rented house in another state ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Very weak man!

Another girl will see you as the weak man you are and she will do the same.

Another one will come and she will do the same.

Someone stole from your fence and you consider it a sacrifice...
The threads I'm seeing this morning is something else.
WTF mannnn...
Re: Should I Go Report To Her Dad.....my Things Were Stolen. by Depriest2020: 7:30am On Jul 18, 2023
Godoverevery:

She don't like sex or she don't fancy sex with you? Guy no babe that doesn't like sex, infact they love sex more than guys. Fact! You don't know how to knack her, that's why she doesn't fancy it with you.

If you can replace those things, just forget about it, she has settled herself for the poor sex you've been giving her since you guys are not dating but cohabiting.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Report To Her Dad.....my Things Were Stolen. by JealousCobra(m): 7:36am On Jul 18, 2023
Haylel:

Very weak man!

Another girl will see you as the weak man you are and she will do the same.

Someone stole from your fence and you consider it a sacrifice...
The threads I'm seeing this morning is something else.
WTF mannnn...

Seems you're a kid.

Only real men will attain to my submission on this,, it's not about weakness. She stayed with me for a while during that time some sense of entitlements must have been setting in.

Do you even know the risks in Cohabitating with a woman you didn't legally married to, there's always a prize to pay.

Chances of him losing is high ๐Ÿ˜Ž

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Report To Her Dad.....my Things Were Stolen. by Tunde835(m): 7:39am On Jul 18, 2023
Godoverevery:

Don't commit to any relationship with women. Commit to females at your own peril. Imagine if you were single would you be looking for foodstuff or would your foodstuff disappear on their own m
Re: Should I Go Report To Her Dad.....my Things Were Stolen. by Godoverevery: 7:41am On Jul 18, 2023
Depriest2020:

She don't like sex or she don't fancy sex with you? Guy no babe that doesn't like sex, infact they love sex more than guys. Fact! You don't know how to knack her, that's why she doesn't fancy it with you.

If you can replace those things, just forget about it, she has settled herself for the poor sex you've been giving her since you guys are not dating but cohabiting.

See i don't have time to be engaging teens ds morning.......if what you think everyday of your life is sex and fantasy about sex that your P.

When you grow up you understand nah people wey no get issues are the one engross with sex......when you have bills and responsibilities on your neck you wont even be bothered with that.

Well I was once like you sha so I understand the ignorance.
Re: Should I Go Report To Her Dad.....my Things Were Stolen. by Godoverevery: 7:44am On Jul 18, 2023
JealousCobra:

Seems you're a kid.

Only real men will attain to my submission on this,, it's not about weakness. She stayed with me for a while during that time some sense of entitlements must have been setting in.

Do you even know the risks in Cohabitating with a woman you didn't legally married to, there's always a prize to pay.

Chances of him losing is high ๐Ÿ˜Ž

But if is the other way round Am sure everyone will label me a thief and call her a poor girl.

Lol.....is always the double standard for me and that what kill relationship/marriage.
Re: Should I Go Report To Her Dad.....my Things Were Stolen. by Waffarianman(m): 7:46am On Jul 18, 2023
Godoverevery:

If you have the receipt of the stuffs you just mentioned report her to vigilante and see if you'll get your things back
Re: Should I Go Report To Her Dad.....my Things Were Stolen. by JealousCobra(m): 8:19am On Jul 18, 2023
Godoverevery:

But if is the other way round Am sure everyone will label me a thief and call her a poor girl.

Lol.....is always the double standard for me and that what kill relationship/marriage.

Naso we men dey suffer for their hands. And some whores here will be shouting "men are scumbags" ! ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Re: Should I Go Report To Her Dad.....my Things Were Stolen. by Starboytwo(m): 8:46am On Jul 18, 2023
Chai, thank God she escaped

Boss you go do destroy that babe.

I happily celebrate with her

I dedicate โ€œcelebrateโ€ by wizzy to the girl.
Re: Should I Go Report To Her Dad.....my Things Were Stolen. by shantti(m): 8:52am On Jul 18, 2023
skj1377:

D free food, free shelter, free water, free light, free toilet, free bathroom nko. If he charges her #5000 per usage for 8 months, she will have to pay him at least #4,000,000

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Report To Her Dad.....my Things Were Stolen. by Maxie110(m): 8:53am On Jul 18, 2023
Am sure you're devastated with her move

2 option I will take if I was in your shoe...

1) Accept the replacement from her mum even though she may not pay entirely everything

2) Tell her Dad. Make everything kuku burst Since she don pay me for my good deeds

The last option which is quite difficult but I can...

Is to move on and count your loss

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are Those Things That Are Normal To Women But Mind Blowing To Men? / People Are Not Thesame / Guys, Is This True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.