Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

I'm In Love With My Elder Brother - A Lady Cries Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With My Elder Brother - A Lady Cries Out (432 Views)

Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death / My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Masturbator / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm In Love With My Elder Brother - A Lady Cries Out by Fluency(m): 12:03pm On Jul 19, 2021
"Please help, I'm in love with my elder brother." A lady cries out.

Have you ever been in love with someone but lacks the ability to approach him especially when you're 100% sure that it can never see the light of day? What takes the center stage is series of emotional trauma. But how do you deal with the one that involves your blood brother?
Some things are better imagined...!

Re: I'm In Love With My Elder Brother - A Lady Cries Out by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:26pm On Jul 19, 2021
kai...the BASTARDIZING of the English language... here is a clue: if it's a female, you say SHE/HER, if it's a male you say HE/HIS

(1) (Reply)

Is Virginity A Word For Females Alone? / Why You Should Never Assume You're In A Romantic Relationship With Someone / Senator Deno Melaye Posed With Arsenal Jersey.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.