Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Sup Bosses!!! Abeg Help Me With This Thing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sup Bosses!!! Abeg Help Me With This Thing (704 Views)

I'm Falling In Love Again, God Abeg Help Me!!! / Forex Traders Abeg Help Me / Am About To Loose My Gf ...abeg Help Me What Do I Do... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sup Bosses!!! Abeg Help Me With This Thing by HopeNeverDies: 1:51pm On Jul 19, 2021
Abeg Bosses in the House! I created this account just for anonymity. This Gee Level Taya me these days... Who has a site or app I can bomb for hook up... Please share me abeg cry cry.

Whoever has an update should please put me through! I'm dry as Bleep RN! cry . I was running Sugar baby package... Instagram no let me again... Abeg Bosses cry

Any idea is welcome. Thanks
Re: Sup Bosses!!! Abeg Help Me With This Thing by Seniorwriter(m): 2:13pm On Jul 19, 2021
Get an Online skill as simple as copywriting maximum learning period 4weeks and start to earn legitimately via online.
Once you start earning you can then venture into Digital trades and Investment for ROI with ease and lots more financial sufficiency!

HopeNeverDies:

undecided Sounds Great! How can I start that pls?

Any guide? Thanks so much❤️
Well you can get to learn any Online Skill via Online like using YouTube , Udemy.com, coursera.com or shawacademy.com then go ahead to register on freelancer platforms like fiverr.com or upwork and start to earn with the skill in your own way
Second option is you can leapfrog your earning process by paying a seasoned mentor to show you the ropes in that Digital field.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!

@Seniorwriter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sup Bosses!!! Abeg Help Me With This Thing by HopeNeverDies: 6:14pm On Jul 19, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Get an Online skill as simple as copywriting maximum learning period 4weeks and start to earn legitimately via online.
Once you start earning you can then venture into Digital trades and Investment for ROI with ease and lots more financial sufficiency!

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!

@Seniorwriter

undecided Sounds Great! How can I start that pls?

Any guide? Thanks so much❤️

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West Break Down In Tears As He Compares Life With Kim Kardashian To Prison / I'm Disappointed, What Are You? (disappointment Thread) / Deceit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.