Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Does Igbo (cannabis) Truly Give Blood? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Does Igbo (cannabis) Truly Give Blood? (278 Views)

Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) / I Saw These Leaves In A Village, They Said It Give Blood, Pls What's It's Name? / Can Mixing Malt And Milk Give Blood? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Igbo (cannabis) Truly Give Blood? by Wakins(m): 2:13pm On Jul 19, 2021
I have heard from 3 of my friends now that when Igbo is used in cooking, it normally give someone blood. How is true is this is narrative? I didn't get a direct answer from Google that's why I bring it here to hear from our brothers and sisters.
The way people castigate Igbo (weed) makes me to think otherwise.
Re: Does Igbo (cannabis) Truly Give Blood? by PlayMaker14: 2:23pm On Jul 19, 2021
The word "Cannabis" does it sound like something that would give you any nutritional benefits talk more of BLOOD?

It will only mess with your brain and won't be more productive, take for example, BlackFace, the musician.

The only benefit cannabis gives you is that, it helps with hair growth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Igbo (cannabis) Truly Give Blood? by Federalcase(m): 3:04pm On Jul 19, 2021
Let's say if someone doesn't eat much due to loss of appetite which might affect the blood quantity in the body then cannabis can be very helpful to the person.

When you get high, weed can make you consume much much food and munchies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Igbo (cannabis) Truly Give Blood? by Wakins(m): 5:09pm On Jul 19, 2021
PlayMaker14:
The word "Cannabis" does it sound like something that would give you any nutritional benefits talk more of BLOOD?

It will only mess with your brain and won't be more productive, take for example, BlackFace, the musician.

The only benefit cannabis gives you is that, it helps with hair growth.

Cannabis has lots of health benefits more than you can imagine.
Re: Does Igbo (cannabis) Truly Give Blood? by Mikocake(m): 9:33pm On Jul 19, 2021
I observed that cannabis dries up the flesh.

(1) (Reply)

Full Body Cleanse Detoxification / Slim Down Or Detoxify In 14days ( Without Injections Or Surgeries ) / What’s Now Killing People Covid Or Its Vaccine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.