Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,864 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3887707 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5228) (5229) (5230) (5231) (5232) (5233) (5234) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 15, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
where did you see Pere in what I wrote?
It's easy to make connections, same issue, same scenario but different judgment.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:27am On Sep 15, 2021
Somtochukwu19:
If WM's advice to Cross is all BS. So in that situation what will be your advice to Cross?

70% of his words to Cross is exactly what Cross needed to hear at that point.

He doesn't need to be advised...they had calmed him and taken h away from the situation....for someone that was thoroughly insulted ..u don't apportion blame on them .....

What angel did is the best....emphatize with him and tell him not to think deeply on the curse words...

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Unitedunited: 9:27am On Sep 15, 2021
He told cross you know u are ladies men u don't need to exchange words with her because people will think u are wrong because u a man and you are over 6 foot they will say u are bullying her.
badinfluence:

It was ok, till he added that part of fan fave.. It was unnecessary..

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 9:27am On Sep 15, 2021
stag:
Real nonsense talk from Whitemoney.

Because I believe he knows what he's saying is also capable of de-marketing Cross to the viewers. I like Whitemoney but this is talk to Cross this morning is bullcrap!! Utter nonsense.

Painful to hear him say all that trash.

I have never voted in the history of BBN. But I will vote for Cross today. All possible votes on all platforms.

Didn't know Nini is this uncouth
Welcome to Big Brother Naija , Season 6
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 9:27am On Sep 15, 2021
80sjamshophip:
Whitemonkey capping undecided

80sjamshophip:
Whitedonkey is just too fake for my liking pretender

80sjamshophip:

That donkey is very annoying
Made all these comments within three minutes on the same page....better do not give yourself high BP because of your hatred for whitemoney......

Your comments will change nothing...and he will be at your face till day 72 and he will win the money....

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 15, 2021
Crixxx:
Pls vote Cross.
He still has today and tomorrow.
Pity votes sad

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stag: 9:28am On Sep 15, 2021
Unitedunited:
WM haters will use any little agenda to paint him bad so him telling cross to be quiet because he is up for eviction is WM being fake, so he should have asked cross to continue exchanging words with Nini or tell him to go and slap Nini? The way Nini is pissed and angry it would have gone physical of cross didn't keep her quiet.

From your narrative, I'm not quite sure you watched the part Whitemoney was talking to Cross.

Go through my posts from beginning of the show till now, and show me where I was a Whitemoney hater.

I repeat, while talking to Cross on the issue, Whitemoney was talking pure nonsense. Pure undiluted nonsense.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:28am On Sep 15, 2021
And for the 1st time ever ...i say boldly ...wm doesn't deserve this money.....
He would probably win it...but we never knew who he was...fake human all thru and thru

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:28am On Sep 15, 2021
MamBi:

If it is true, I hope they will allow everyone watch oh..

The way they struggle with our WAfrican Pidgin English ...we will (if they air it to all of us) cryyyy with their infusion of English with Afrikaans
Chim
Mzanzi BB is not my first choice

BBA, BBGhana, BBUganda, BBZambia, BB Sierra Leone, BB Cameroon all come first for me ...
But, an addict is an addict and will watch any.
It is an avenue to understand them better and more importantly, watch a true BB show!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Travelpes: 9:28am On Sep 15, 2021
I like him oo.But for the sake of BBN brand I pray he doesnt win.
Demnan:
Why did he have to talk about Nini being a fave, though? Cross should swallow his annoyance because Nini is a fan fave?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 9:29am On Sep 15, 2021
Nigeria needs to stop or change the way they vote in this bbnaija, in Nigeria they now see bbnaija as place for poverty alleviation or pity votes,

What happened between nini and cross is almost similar with what happened between whitemoney and Maria but Maria was seen as the villain and whitemoney the victim cause of the same pity agenda.

In Nigeria if u want to win bbnaija just go and start selling the I was poor story u don win finish

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 9:29am On Sep 15, 2021
Kayode, please show me Emmanuel and Rose tongue

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:30am On Sep 15, 2021
MamBi:

You are really doing midnight crew proud with these updates… kiss kiss kiss

MizzD da Boss
Beorn da Boss
I had to sleep early

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:30am On Sep 15, 2021
JBoss25:
Why the sudden hate for Cross on this thread before it was Maria now na Cross

Nobody hates Cross
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:31am On Sep 15, 2021
Twoclans:

I wish I could like this a thousand times cheesy

I will speak to Seun about it tongue grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:31am On Sep 15, 2021
Jhenny:
You won't see Queen because it's not Pere that is insulting someone. That is the only time she runs her mouth

Apparently they think she is a fan favourite

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 9:31am On Sep 15, 2021
Demnan:
No, its not. Dyslexia is a reading and learning disorder, he just also has a stutter

Lol I said this is why he stutters when talking. I didn't say dyslexia is why he stutters na.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:31am On Sep 15, 2021
IGoComotYaTeeth:
I'm back motherfvckers, and i'm going to track down the clown that reported me

Your username?
cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 9:31am On Sep 15, 2021
Coldie:

I don dae dislike the guy
Me too! Me three.
He's growing off me. The reverse of growing on me.

No wonder I feel normal and comfortable recently even going two days without watching channel 198. I'm no longer hooked. Cuz , the whole thing now looks too fake for my liking. And my supposed favorite has been getting on my nerves.
It is well. Few weeks remaining.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 9:31am On Sep 15, 2021
scondy:
And for the 1st time ever ...i say boldly ...wm doesn't deserve this money.....
He would probably win it...but we never knew who he was...fake human all thru and thru
Your opinion...

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 9:31am On Sep 15, 2021
Who do you think deserves to win?
Travelpes:
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 9:31am On Sep 15, 2021
Where is Threebear sef?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 9:32am On Sep 15, 2021
scondy:
[s]And for the 1st time ever ...i say boldly ...wm doesn't deserve this money.....
He would probably win it...but we never knew who he was...fake human all thru and thru[/s]

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stag: 9:32am On Sep 15, 2021
People talk about Whitemoney being 'I too Know'. He proved them right this morning tho.

His oversabi this morning was just too loud.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Unitedunited: 9:32am On Sep 15, 2021
Queen and WM gave us natural content last week, Nini and cross this morning, the failed general is waiting for when he becomes head of house to bring his fake instigated drama.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 9:32am On Sep 15, 2021
How is Maria and WM similar to Cross and Nini?
Coldie:
Nigeria needs to stop or change the way they vote in this bbnaija, in Nigeria they now see bbnaija as place for poverty alleviation or pity votes,

What happened between nini and cross is almost similar with what happened between whitemoney and Maria but Maria was seen as the villain and whitemoney the victim cause of the same pity agenda.

In Nigeria if u want to win bbnaija just go and start selling the I was poor story u don win finish

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 9:32am On Sep 15, 2021
Travelpes:
The guy is talking too much, manipulating both the housemates and the viewers, trying to second guess what the audience will do.

If it was whitemoney that had that issue with nini by now he would have started crying and the whole viewers would go haywire to start pitying him

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 9:32am On Sep 15, 2021
Gbegirsoup:
[/b]

Afterall Ka3na denied hers until reunion... cheesy

Exactly my point. The fact that Angel and Cross alluded to no intimacy means zilch.

Honestly, for Cross to have the temerity to touch her genitals in the open like that (recall how he was playing with her breasts at the party) only tells me they have gone way beyond that in secret.

So touching her vagina is more or less a lesser evil to what he has done before.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 9:33am On Sep 15, 2021
teacherbim:

No,Cross was not keeping malice with her, they still danced together this morning,well could be part of it sha
Madam, you don't need to "Keep Malice" with someone to hold a grudge.

Yousef, the moving furniture called Cross an "Erotic dude" Last night and I agree with him... Cross should also learn how to respect people's boundaries, especially the ladies.

"I be bad boy, I be bad boy nor mean say I nor go get self respect"

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 9:33am On Sep 15, 2021
Oh, sorry, though you meant dyslexia I why he stutters. Why do you think he stutters, though?
Crixxx:

Lol I said this is why he stutters when talking. I didn't say dyslexia is why he stutters na.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 9:33am On Sep 15, 2021
teacherbim:
How would this Nini control this her F words when she start raising her kids?
So fucken annoying.

Hahahaha grin grin cheesy grin grin

You guys kill me.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by NaughtyBrainiac: 9:34am On Sep 15, 2021
Coldie:

I understand you but the "I wore no shoes to school" story will definitely not work for everyone. Especially because Efe that used it messed up after the show.

I was telling people then that Efe was just using their heads but they didn't listen.

BTW, pity/sympathy vote is not a Nigerian thing, it's everywhere in the world.

As for Nini and Cross, people can decide to make anything out of it and vote anyhow they like. For me, I really sympathise with Cross but it doesn't mean he will get one vote from me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5228) (5229) (5230) (5231) (5232) (5233) (5234) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.