Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,452 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3887189 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5229) (5230) (5231) (5232) (5233) (5234) (5235) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 9:34am On Sep 15, 2021
teacherbim:
Whitemoney to Cross:, just keep quiet when she is talking,you know you are up and today is Wednesday , Kayode changed it to advert.
Whitemoney with his over calcu cheesy

Whitemoney was actually right but like I used to say, there are things that one shouldn't just say out on a show like this sometimes.

I remember the night Maria said that stuff about Nigerian girls. What she said is what I've heard many girls say, offline it wouldn't be a big deal, but saying it on the show and her being a celeb, got her dragged even till this day. Even people that have said those words still use it to drag her.

You also can't deny the fact that Boma's words to Angel got him a lot of hate and played a part in people wanting him to leave when he was up for eviction. What so many viewers who didn't know was that Angel first insulted him before he said those harsh words. I'm not justifying what Boma said as they were wrong but Angel disrespected him before he took it overboard. How many of the viewers bothered to get to the root of the matter before lashing out at Boma?

This why Whitemoney was telling Cross about the viewers siding with a girl in situations like this without first finding out the whole issue. Take me for example, I didn't know what happened from the beginning, but I wrote Nini was triggered from what I watched though I didn't blame any party. How much more others that would just watch Twitter clips and start dragging Cross without finding out what really happened? That's how Cross would lose some voting support. This is what Mazi was trying to tell Cross.

So, yes, Mazi was right but he should have left that part out. He'd not have mentioned about being up and comporting himself. He'd have kept it to himself.

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 9:34am On Sep 15, 2021
scondy:
And for the 1st time ever ...i say boldly ...wm doesn't deserve this money.....
He would probably win it...but we never knew who he was...fake human all thru and thru
WM has given you your daily fix of chest pains this morning..

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 15, 2021
scondy:
He would probably win it...but we never knew who he was...fake human all thru and thru
For someone very bold I'm surprised it took you this long to spill out something wey don dey your mind all season..

Kudos for letting us know though. Well for everyone of you, their are thousands possibly millions who think and knows he deserves the money.

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 9:34am On Sep 15, 2021
creolehunt:

Exactly my point. The fact that Angel and Cross alluded to no intimacy means zilch.

Honestly, for Cross to have the temerity to touch her genitals in the open like that (recall how he was playing with her breasts at the party) only tells me they have gone way beyond that in secret.

So touching her vagina is more or less a lesser evil to what he has done before.

✓✓✓✓✓✓✓

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MarxMike(m): 9:35am On Sep 15, 2021
I remember Nini and the Spice Gurls dissing Cross in the Executive Lounge some weeks ago.. I guess it wasn't just girl talk but something more sinister.. I am totally disappointed and disgusted..

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 9:35am On Sep 15, 2021
scondy:

Apparently they think she is a fan favourite
They will be shocked na 2% be her fans.. Sunday is at hand

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 9:35am On Sep 15, 2021
Demnan:
How is Maria and WM similar to Cross and Nini?
Maria went to address the cooking thing with whitemoney that it doesn’t make any sense that all of them have to depend on him alone for their food the so called kitchen strategy. People said it wasn’t strategy that whitemoney just likes to work, but a time when he was up he told Queen that she shouldn’t be sad for being nominated that he is the one who should be sad, that despite how he cooks for them they still put him up for eviction.

If there’s no kitchen strategy why did he use his own mouth to say that

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 9:35am On Sep 15, 2021
Travelpes:
I like him oo.But for the sake of BBN brand I pray he doesnt win.
Keep praying while he keeps winning......

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 9:36am On Sep 15, 2021
carammel:

Nini is the one that should apologise though, she went too far especially knowing he has a condition.
Thank you, darling. You're correct on this.
I can't even concentrate, and I'm supposed to be handling some work online, RN. Asin, I'm just feeling saddish for Cross. And my annoying Edo neighbours (as expected, women -3 of them) are supporting Nini and haf been laughing at Cross while he was crying and being ridiculed. angry angry
I could hear them from my living room. I now shouted out , ' Na Edo girl nau, that's how they are! That's how Nini is '
grin
Make that one pain them small.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:36am On Sep 15, 2021
Unitedunited:
He told cross you know u are ladies men u don't need to exchange words with her because people will think u are wrong because u a man and you are over 6 foot they will say u are bullying her.

Is he the viewers? What is his business with how the viewers think?

I need Ebuka to put him on the spot about this...ask him why he thinks he understands how the viewers think.....

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 9:36am On Sep 15, 2021
PrincessEstates:

And he triggered her deliberately. They all know she has issues with Saga right now. And Cross thinks he can pick on her with that. Shark, e think say e don smell blood. Agbaya oshi.

I dont know the start of the issue, but from the part I watch, Nini was saying she kept begging him to give her 2 minutes to round up but Cross was inpatient. Said Liquorose and one other person was there and can bear her witness. I don't know what really transpired. I need to hear Cross' or Liquorose's side of the story to truly confirm who was wrong.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 9:37am On Sep 15, 2021
Coldie:

Maria went to address the cooking thing with whitemoney that it doesn’t make any sense that all of them have to depend on him alone for their food the so called kitchen strategy. People said it wasn’t strategy that whitemoney just likes to work, but a time when he was up he told Queen that she shouldn’t be sad for being nominated that he is the one who should be sad, that despite how he cooks for them they still put him up for eviction.

And how is this similar to case of nini and cross??how is the kitchen strategy related to the case??what has the issue got to do with this nini and cross case??

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 9:37am On Sep 15, 2021
Unitedunited:
Make una free Nini, cross doesn't know how to talk sometimes and he is very annoying, mostly when he is drunk but he is not drunk now, the girl said cross insulted her first after pleading with cross to allow her finish cleaning the bathroom first.

Emmanuel came first and she told him that he should please wait for her, it’s remaining small, let her finish with the rinsing. He said okay, and left.

Cross came, she told him the same thing. But instead of oga to chill and wait too, he started shouting that ehn, I like to take my bath first in the house, you should have finished washing it by now, etc,.

Nini told him that he can see her still doing the washing now, she’s almost done, it’s remaining small, afterall she can’t split herself in two to work faster than this. He then started shouting on her that she’s stupid, etc,. And like Whitemoney said, it was Cross’s voice that he heard shouting on Nini that made him to run to where they are.

He’s now trying to play a funny game, telling Angel that he has dyslexia. You called someone stupid, the person said you’re dull. All of a sudden he has dyslexia. You have dyslexia, and you’re going around calling someone else stupid. The double standard. angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by NaughtyBrainiac: 9:37am On Sep 15, 2021
I wish Saga could flirt and touch some other Ladies in the house. Maybe Queen or maybe our Freaky Freaky Angel.

I want drama! I want to see Nini's reactions.

I don't want Liquorose to over do things with other guys because Emmanuel will later use it against her that it is was she has always wanted. That she only used the prank as an opportunity.

You see that Saga own ehn, Nini gave him boundaries already. So, Guy should enjoy himself
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 9:37am On Sep 15, 2021
Travelpes:
I like him oo.But for the sake of BBN brand I pray he doesnt win.
What concern BBN brand.. una wan milk this thing this morning..

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:37am On Sep 15, 2021
All you can call Angel is a spoiled brat and Ashawo but you see that girl ?

She’s a better human than most of you judging her
She’s not vile, condescending or malicious, I’ll take that any day!

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 9:38am On Sep 15, 2021
Beorn:

She's hurt. Sometimes her type just need to vent and let it all out. She'll be fine, she's just triggered.

At the expense of another person?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 9:38am On Sep 15, 2021
NaughtyBrainiac:
I understand you but the "I wore no shoes to school" story will definitely not work for everyone. Especially because Efe that used it messed up after the show.

I was telling people then that Efe was just using their heads but they didn't listen.

BTW, pity/sympathy vote is not a Nigerian thing, it's everywhere in the world.

As for Nini and Cross, people can decide to make anything out of it and vote anyhow they like. For me, I really sympathise with Cross but it doesn't mean he will get one vote from me.
These pity vote is becoming unbecoming in Nigeria, as in is that our mumu button in this part of the world? Next year housemates will play the same prank and win... Sentiments everywhere
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by NeloNelo: 9:38am On Sep 15, 2021
NaughtyBrainiac:
I understand you but the "I wore no shoes to school" story will definitely not work for everyone. Especially because Efe that used it messed up after the show.

I was telling people then that Efe was just using their heads but they didn't listen.

BTW, pity/sympathy vote is not a Nigerian thing, it's everywhere in the world.

As for Nini and Cross, people can decide to make anything out of it and vote anyhow they like. For me, I really sympathise with Cross but it doesn't mean he will get one vote from me.

https://thegisthouse.com/bbnaija-cross-and-nini-fight/
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:38am On Sep 15, 2021
MamBi:

grin grin grin grin grin grin. My gangstress…. grin grin grin

Yes na.... make una dey write am down oooo grin

Not tomorrow one miss road will come and tell me how I only like toxic housemates.... they will conveniently forget I said I like "Genuine and real" .....regardless of the personalities involved

But hey!

I would chose the gbas gbos ones before the gentle lambs ooooo undecided

I never even see Yousef vex on this show? the problem with his type is that, when they vex you no go know grin

Make I dey manage my Pere oooo.... Vawulence master.... at least if everywhere red, person go know tongue

I have given all my votes to Yousef

I wish him well

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:39am On Sep 15, 2021
SefunmiHookups:

Me too! Me three.
He's growing off me. The reverse of growing on me.

No wonder I feel normal and comfortable recently even going two days without watching channel 198. I'm no longer hooked. Cuz , the whole thing now looks too fake for my liking. And my supposed favorite has been getting on my nerves.
It is well. Few weeks remaining.

Many more are realising but blind stanship must agend

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 9:39am On Sep 15, 2021
I'm still asking for how the two situations are similar, because I still can't see it
Coldie:

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 9:39am On Sep 15, 2021
Demnan:
We forget that just because I did it, doesn't mean someone else can do it. You doing it successfully is owing to many factors in life, your environment plays a part. You being able to do something or several people being able to do something doesn't mean there is no one incapable of doing that

Sure.

So, at what point do we call these people out on their bullshit and tell them to get a fzcking life?

When you keep making excuses for people, you inadvertently strengthen their waywardness, afterall its not their fault.

A lot of times, it's about people making a decision. Angel isn't stopping anytime soon going by her antics.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:40am On Sep 15, 2021
caprini1:
[s]Yousef is a hungry hunter,looking for bushmeat to chop,any kind of meat will do.[/s] grin

undecided
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 9:40am On Sep 15, 2021
Beorn:

Whitemoney was actually right but like I used to say, there are things that one shouldn't just say out on a show like this sometimes.

I remember the night Maria said that stuff about Nigerian girls. What she said is what I've heard many girls say, offline it wouldn't be a big deal, but saying it on the show and her being a celeb, got her dragged even till this day. Even people that have said those words still use it to drag her.

You also can't deny the fact that Boma's words to Angel got him a lot of hate and played a part in people wanting him to leave when he was up for eviction. What so many viewers who didn't know was that Angel first insulted him before he said those harsh words. I'm not justifying what Boma said as they were wrong but Angel disrespected him before he took it overboard. How many of the viewers bothered to get to the root of the matter before lashing out at Boma?

This why Whitemoney was telling Cross about the viewers siding with a girl in situations like this without first finding out the whole issue. Take me for example, I didn't know what happened from the beginning, but I wrote Nini was triggered from what I watched though I didn't blame any party. How much more others that would just watch Twitter clips and start dragging Cross without finding out what really happened? That's how Cross would lose some voting support. This is what Mazi was trying to tell Cross.

So, yes, Mazi was right but he should have left that part out. He'd not have mentioned about being up and comporting himself. He'd have kept it to himself.
So the aim is to get viewers on your side, why then is it a reality show? Whitemoney came really prepared, he knows our mumu button. This is a pity show not a reality show

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 9:40am On Sep 15, 2021
Sweetpink:
All you can call Angel is a spoiled brat and Ashawo but you see that girl ?

She’s a better human than most of you judging her
She’s not vile, condescending or malicious, I’ll take that any day!

I don’t like the way she was taking the nomination thing

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 9:40am On Sep 15, 2021
scondy:

Many more are realising but blind stanship must agend
When pere was wrong, you no still stan am?

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:41am On Sep 15, 2021
Coldie:

The guy is talking too much, manipulating both the housemates and the viewers, trying to second guess what the audience will do.

If it was whitemoney that had that issue with nini by now he would have started crying and the whole viewers would go haywire to start pitying him

I am a good judge of character ...saw his bullshit from week 1...I initially liked him...watched closely but realized this guy wants to control the narrative of the game .....

Pere and Maria also saw thru him....

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stag: 9:41am On Sep 15, 2021
scondy:

As painful as Nini actions were this morning, it didn't pain me as much as the nonsense Whitemoney was talking.

That talk from Whitemoney pained me more than Mini's drama. Honestly

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 9:41am On Sep 15, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Aside being a troll, you are deep.

Very smart somebody!.

But I will still troll you when you fvckup.. cheesy

Pere and Boma sha stroked the hell out of Maria's vagina though. You know it, I know it.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 9:41am On Sep 15, 2021
WMG...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 9:41am On Sep 15, 2021
handelex:
For someone very bold I'm surprised it took you this long to spill out something wey don dey your mind all season..

Kudos for letting us know though. Well for everyone of you, their are thousands possibly millions who think and knows he deserves the money.
The guy is playing the viewers. Who else discovered that all his pity me contents ended after Maria left the house.

Also observe how he says things strategically to win fans without even doing anything, he just said Nini is a fan favourite, at least he thinks so. Observe how he also told queen he would have saved nini with veto power if she was nominated, this is an orchestrated strategy to win her fans over.

Mark my words whitemoney would low-key form an aliance with whoever survives on Sunday mark it

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5229) (5230) (5231) (5232) (5233) (5234) (5235) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.