Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3921636 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5231) (5232) (5233) (5234) (5235) (5236) (5237) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MisterTA: 9:49am On Sep 15, 2021
Beorn:

It's not to get viewers to on your side but to avoid viewers thinking he was wrong without knowing the full truth. Boma that got dragged, how many were patient to hear his own side of the story before dragging him? This is not about Whitemoney coming prepared. It's about applying wisdom in some things. It's coz of people like you thay would look for a chance to drag Whitemoney that I said he shouldn't mentioned that part.

Thank you o
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 9:50am On Sep 15, 2021
Beorn:

It's not to get viewers to on your side but to avoid viewers thinking he was wrong without knowing the full truth. [b]Boma that got dragged, how many were patient to hear his own side of the story before dragging him? [/b]This is not about Whitemoney coming prepared. It's about applying wisdom in some things. It's coz of people like you thay would look for a chance to drag Whitemoney that I said he shouldn't mentioned that part.
Not totally true!!

Boma got dragged because

1.He insulted Angel mum and talked about Angel mental issues. He brought a Gun to a knife fight!. If both just abused one another normally, he will be fine

2.because of Tega

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 9:50am On Sep 15, 2021
Unitedunited:
WM haters will use any little agenda to paint him bad so him telling cross to be quiet because he is up for eviction is WM being fake, so he should have asked cross to continue exchanging words with Nini or tell him to go and slap Nini? The way Nini is pissed and angry it would have gone physical of cross didn't keep her quiet.
Don't mind those ones.. They will be alright eventually.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 9:51am On Sep 15, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Have you listen to Whitemoney background story, telling us how he suffered, did a lot of jobs from Dj, chef, Bodyguard and the likes. How his father didn't care about him. That guy is a gamer, fortunately for him 90% of the housemates are too lazy to see it. They just want eat, sleep and get endorsement
They have been saying the same thing for weeks and nothing has changed and nothing will change ..

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:51am On Sep 15, 2021
badinfluence:

When pere was wrong, you no still stan am?

If his personality is not genuine ...trust me ...i will unstan ASAP....

I "unstanned" Miracle like 3 weeks to the end of the game even when I knew he would win.....

And that was when I saw Nina was just a pawn to him....3beer and Co wanted to kill me that year....but after the show....what happened?

I don't live in denial cos cos like someone ....

The only thing I like in housemates is their authenticity....shikena...

own who u r....but apply moderation in all things...these 2 things and I ll love u

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 9:51am On Sep 15, 2021
crazymommy:
Are you trying to say whitemoney's fish is more relevant than that guy you quoted??

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Thryphosa(m): 9:51am On Sep 15, 2021
Cross and Yousef talking about Angel and the game

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 9:51am On Sep 15, 2021
Majority of people here supporting whitemoney are just following the crowd

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 9:52am On Sep 15, 2021
He really said that about Nini?
Ambber:
Cross also doesn't respect himself. I watched a convo yesterday night, he was describing what he would do to Nini's body given half a chance, not long ago he was discussing her virginity.. all his over sexualised discussions make him an easy target for being seen as a f00l. Sometimes you flare up at someone not for what they have just done but for all the things they did that you did not react. You will now over do it and appear crazy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 9:52am On Sep 15, 2021
scondy:
And for the 1st time ever ...i say boldly ...wm doesn't deserve this money.....
He would probably win it...but we never knew who he was...fake human all thru and thru

You've said this before in the past. It's like a recitation to you. You've called him fake more times that I can remember. Y'all called him a gamer, but later came to agree that Pere was gaming too. No dey talk like you're saying this for the first time. We don't have amnesia.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 9:52am On Sep 15, 2021
scondy:

[s]If his personality is not genuine ...trust me ...inwill unstan ASAP....

I "unstanned" Miracle like 3 weeks to the ned of the game even when I knew he would win.....

And that was when I saw Nina was just a pun to him....3beer and Co wanted to kill me that year....but after the show....what happened?

I don't live in denial cos cos like someone ....

The only thing I like in housemates is their authenticity....shikena...

own who u r....but apply moderation in all things...these 2 things and I ll love u[/s]

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:52am On Sep 15, 2021
Beorn:
Queen is damn emotional sha. She almost cried watching the Nini pissed. Reminds me of how she cried during the Whitemoney and Pere's ish
Nini is really pissed. She looks adorable even while shouting. grin

She cried hard when Angel was doing her HoH challenge too
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 9:53am On Sep 15, 2021
Coldie:
Follow who know road.....follow winners not losers.....NEXT!!!...

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 9:53am On Sep 15, 2021
Coldie:

The guy is talking too much, manipulating both the housemates and the viewers, trying to second guess what the audience will do.

If it was whitemoney that had that issue with nini by now he would have started crying and the whole viewers would go haywire to start pitying him
This is absolute truth. But a lot of u won’t see it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by NaughtyBrainiac: 9:53am On Sep 15, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Have you listen to Whitemoney background story, telling us how he suffered, did a lot of jobs from Dj, chef, Bodyguard and the likes. How his father didn't care about him. That guy is a gamer, fortunately for him 90% of the housemates are too lazy to see it. They just want eat, sleep and get endorsement
Lol. That dude is admirable, that's the truth.

He is talented and knows how to do a lot of things. He has the true Nigerian spirit in him. He also seems very hardworking. He is also intelligent.

Like I said earlier, he might naturally be agood person but 80% of what he does is for the game.

If I were in the game, I would definitely use some of his strategies. I might not be able to cook for the whole house or cut hair but I'd most likely be perceived as smarter/more intelligent.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 9:53am On Sep 15, 2021
scondy:

When I said he mind fxcks them... pple say I dey hate....see them in their weak moment and start giving advise forming I know the game...

Who tell am say nini na peoples' fav....and even if she is...she must be worshipped?
But u dey hate and that is a fact! undecided undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 15, 2021
Coldie:

The guy is playing the viewers. Who else discovered that all his pity me contents ended after Maria left the house.

Also observe how he says things strategically to win fans without even doing anything, he just said Nini is a fan favourite, at least he thinks so. Observe how he also told queen he would have saved nini with veto power if she was nominated, this is an orchestrated strategy to win her fans over.

Mark my words whitemoney would low-key form an alien with whoever survives on Sunday mark it
Playing the viewers bayi sad

Shey no be the viewers dey vote for them ni?

If person prepare well go exam come dey write well you go talk say e dey play those wey dey mark the scripts?

Las Las it's all a game and may the best game player win.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 9:53am On Sep 15, 2021
Coldie:
Rest abeg.. some WM stans admitted he was wrong with the statement. What else do you want?

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 9:53am On Sep 15, 2021
Eeghe:

She cried hard when Angel was doing her HoH challenge too

She did? Not surprised. She's wears her emotions on her sleeves.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 9:54am On Sep 15, 2021
Coldie:

This is absolute truth. But a lot of u won’t see it

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:54am On Sep 15, 2021
crazymommy:
Saying someone life is miserable is even worse than the insults you claim are unnecessary....una know go kill person for this thread...

Lol

Miserable life is not half as insulting as going on a rant off and calling someone Pea-brained, and saying in an IQ test they would come last.

If you say all the insults once and for all, it is far better than ranting for minutes on end, especially when the person ignores you.

At that point, you're really just running mad

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 9:55am On Sep 15, 2021
handelex:
So you now agree that Pere bullied WM earlier on innit undecided

Is this about pere and whitemoney ?

Pere keep giving you people sleepless nights

Even whitemoney don move on tay tay

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 9:55am On Sep 15, 2021
Rossycee:

Exactly it seems he was still pained about the veto stuff.. Why call someone stupid and you expect them to keep calm and watch.
If you follow what those wayward Pere fans here are saying ehn, you'll drive down to Big Brother's House with Omonilè to beat Nini...

Watch out, before Saturday, Cross will open his mouth like a fool to throw curse at another housemates and call it Cruise.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 9:55am On Sep 15, 2021
carammel:
White money advised Cross to be calm not because that's the right thing to do but because they are in a game Cross is on the nomination roll, he needs to comport to get good votes.
Thank you
And I don't think there is anything wrong with this advice but haters cannot seem to help themselves

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 9:57am On Sep 15, 2021
carammel:
Cross is in the garden crying.
This game ehn, it will mess you up angry.
Awwwww
Really cry cry
Nini though.... She needs to apologise
Outside the house she would never had said these things and gotten away with it.hate seeing grown men cry sha cry cry

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 9:57am On Sep 15, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Not totally true!!

Boma got dragged because

1.He insulted Angel mum and talked about Angel mental issues. He brought a Gun to a knife fight!. If both just abused one another normally, he will be fine

2.because of Tega

Read to understand. I said 'PART of the reasons Boma got hate.... ". So, you're not saying anything different.

I didn't deny that what Boma said were harsh, I only said most people didn't bother to know if Angel had said something that got him pissed before he said those words. That's the bone of contention not what he said.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:58am On Sep 15, 2021
safarigirl:

I don't know when everyone said Pere bullied her, I certainly never said that.

Queen did not even have any direct issue with Pere, so, yes, she should actually have shit the fvck up in that instance. That was a direct order, that was not a question.

"Are you stupid?"

"No, I am not stupid, and don't you ever open your mouth to ask me such a foolish question again in your miserable life"

This is enough. Pea-brained, low IQ, fvcking dumb....all these are as unnecessary as when Boma called Angel a mental health patient.

Everybody is allowed to react however they wish to anything, but when the blowback happens from that reaction, na to dey watch dey go

Exactly....she used a gun to kill a rat...totally unnecessary
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:58am On Sep 15, 2021
Ambber:
Cross also doesn't respect himself. I watched a convo yesterday night, he was describing what he would do to Nini's body given half a chance, not long ago he was discussing her virginity.. all his over sexualised discussions make him an easy target for being seen as a f00l. Sometimes you flare up at someone not for what they have just done but for all the things they did that you did not react. You will now over do it and appear crazy

Wait, he was discussing her virginity?

Was she not the one that brought up the talk about being a virgin? How was he discussing something she introduced?

Yes O, he too dey play Mumu play with these girls, if he was carrying his age on his head, some situations would not have happened. Na too much play dey bring insult.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 9:58am On Sep 15, 2021
PlayMaker14:
If you follow what those wayward Pere fans here are saying ehn, you'll drive down to Big Brother's House with Omonilè to beat Nini...

Watch out, before Saturday, Cross will open his mouth like a fool to throw curse at another housemates and call it Cruise.
That's the problem, they don't just know how to talk.. If you think are good in abusing people don't feel offended when same energy is transferred to you.
Laslas dem go dey alright.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 9:59am On Sep 15, 2021
Beorn:

You've said this before in the past. It's like a recitation to you. You've called him fake more times that I can remember. Y'all called him a gamer, but later came to agree that Pere was gaming too. No dey talk like you're saying this for the first time. We don't have amnesia.

Not like we lied. He isn't a mahd arse gamer though because everyone can see through him but seeing what has been said about those that wear their emotions on their sleeves in the game, I can't even fault him. May the best gamer win. cool cool

Na strategic he strategic, e no kill anybody, abi? angry

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 9:59am On Sep 15, 2021
safarigirl:

Lol

Miserable life is not half as insulting as going on a rant off and calling someone Pea-brained, and saying in an IQ test they would come last.

If you say all the insults once and for all, it is far better than ranting for minutes on end, especially when the person ignores you.

At that point, you're really just running mad
When Queen was ranting and saying the same shits to pere,I saw many cross fans that were saying "pere deserved it"....now that their own favourite is involved,they suddenly remember that nini said too much....if hypocrisy was a person....I am not talking about you,I am talking about many fans of cross on Instagram and twitter and Facebook.....

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Zoroaster: 9:59am On Sep 15, 2021
carammel:
Men are trying sha, they are always expected to be the bigger person even when provoked.
They have to remain calm, can't hit even if they are hit first, they get the blame even if they are not at fault.
Toxic masculinity is real.
Cross is the one that provoked her though.
She kept saying cross told her; are you stupid?
She also said she begged him for close to 10 mins.
She felt attacked and bullied and that's why she lashed out.
You guys should try and be objective abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5231) (5232) (5233) (5234) (5235) (5236) (5237) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.