Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,336 members, 7,815,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3911877 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5230) (5231) (5232) (5233) (5234) (5235) (5236) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 9:41am On Sep 15, 2021
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

At the expense of another person?

I dont know what fully happened, but from her outburst, Cross said something that hurt her hence her anger. Don't know who to blame for now.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 9:42am On Sep 15, 2021
PrincessEstates:

Emmanuel came first and she told him that he should please wait for her, it’s remaining small, let her finish with the rinsing. He said okay, and left.

Cross came, she told him the same thing. But instead of oga to chill and wait too, he started shouting that ehn, I like to take my bath first in the house, you should have finished washing it by now, etc,.

Nini told him that he can see her still doing the washing now, she’s almost done, it’s remaining small, afterall she can’t split herself in two to work faster than this. He then started shouting on her that she’s stupid, etc,. And like Whitemoney said, it was Cross’s voice that he heard shouting on Nini that made him to run to where they are.

He’s now trying to play a funny game, telling Angel that he has dyslexia. You called someone stupid, the person said you’re dull. All of a sudden he has dyslexia. You have dyslexia, and you’re going around calling someone else stupid. The double standard. angry
You have time to be explaining to them...many of them do not watch the show,they only hear gists on nairaland and start making judgements....there are also some of them that watched the show and that scene but they just decide to LIE and try to make their own analysis based on hatred for a particular housemate or housemates,and guess what??some people will buy the LIES simply because they did not watch the show and instead of them to verify, they will just jump into conclusions by agreeing with the person instead of them to watch it first and make their own judgements.....

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:42am On Sep 15, 2021
ethicallyright:
If it was another housemate that said the things White Pretender told Cross , the media would be screaming "fake and fraud".

He told Cross that he shouldn't have reacted that way because Nini is the fans' favourite and could affect Cross since he's up for eviction.

Put differently, " If a housemate that has survived numerous evictions call you stupid, don't react so that fans will not vote you out".

Is that a fuckin' reality?

Everyone falling for White Pretender and saying he has a good heart is stupid (no apology).

Imagine Cross that has like 10 times the Fanbase of Nini and Saga combined . If Nini really had fans, delusional people would say "White Fraud is a Prophet" grin

How many more pieces of evidence do you want before you realize the White Pretender is swallowing the insults and slaving himself in the kitchen because he wants to please possible viewers' favourites.

Every vote counts, even votes from someone who is not up for eviction. Inside the house, the reality is different. I remember last season where a housemate felt shocked at the love Laycon had outside. Inside the house, the idea was totally different.

In the house, maybe, they feel the whole world is behind Nini and Cross going against her will reduce his chance of survival. Meanwhile, Nini feels she is a strong candidate and sees Cross also as strong. So, WhiteMoney's view is not as faulty as you think.

To WhiteMoney, being in good books of favs will mean getting support votes that will keep you in the house.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 9:43am On Sep 15, 2021
creolehunt:

Pere and Boma sha stroked the hell out of Maria's vagina though. You know it, I know it.

I would have believed it if I saw any evidence like Angel's own... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Or like Queen stroked Whitemonkey's shriveled tiny preek and discovered it's small... cheesy

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nadesh(f): 9:43am On Sep 15, 2021
Coldie:

I don dae dislike the guy
You would be replaced with ten premium IUC’s
Next

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 9:43am On Sep 15, 2021
handelex:
For someone very bold I'm surprised it took you this long to spill out something wey don dey your mind all season..

Kudos for letting us know though. Well for everyone of you, their are thousands possibly millions who think and knows he deserves the money.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 9:43am On Sep 15, 2021
nadesh:

You would be replaced with ten premium IUC’s
Next
Are you trying to say whitemoney's fish is more relevant than that guy you quoted??

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:44am On Sep 15, 2021
Jhenny:
Lol. When Pere told Queen to shut the fvck up, everyone said he bullied her and she had every right to insult him because he insulted her first.

Now, "are you stupid" is a simple question ba and she should have kept quiet. Pere has suffered.

I don't know when everyone said Pere bullied her, I certainly never said that.

Queen did not even have any direct issue with Pere, so, yes, she should actually have shit the fvck up in that instance. That was a direct order, that was not a question.

"Are you stupid?"

"No, I am not stupid, and don't you ever open your mouth to ask me such a foolish question again in your miserable life"

This is enough. Pea-brained, low IQ, fvcking dumb....all these are as unnecessary as when Boma called Angel a mental health patient.

Everybody is allowed to react however they wish to anything, but when the blowback happens from that reaction, na to dey watch dey go

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 9:44am On Sep 15, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Yeah, When Cross opens his mouth to talk, he always end up talking like "Mr. Ibu"

He thinks every girl in that house is like those Abuja prostitutes that gives him Free sex.

Dude is a disgrace.

You dey mind am, telling Nini yesterday’s night, “come and kiss me, come and kiss me”. He thinks every lady is a free-giver. Angel kissed him last night, but didn’t allow him to finish. He’s now trying to look for who to transfer aggression on.

He did not now see anybody to do it to, it’s now Nini. Instead of him to have started with his fish. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 9:44am On Sep 15, 2021
Coldie:

[s]Maria went to address the cooking thing with whitemoney that it doesn’t make any sense that all of them have to depend on him alone for their food the so called kitchen strategy. People said it wasn’t strategy that whitemoney just likes to work, but a time when he was up he told Queen that she shouldn’t be sad for being nominated that he is the one who should be sad, that despite how he cooks for them they still put him up for eviction.

If there’s no kitchen strategy why did he use his own mouth to say that[/s]

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by NaughtyBrainiac: 9:44am On Sep 15, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
These pity vote is becoming unbecoming in Nigeria, as in is that our mumu button in this part of the world? Next year housemates will play the same prank and win... Sentiments everywhere
I don't totally agree.

Whitemoney seems like the winner of this season already and Whitemoney didn't get his huge fan base through pity.

I am not a Whitemoney fan but I like some things he does. He plays the game very well. Any very smart person will know that Whitemoney might naturally be a good person but 80% of what he does is for the game.

No one has won with pity votes since Efe did

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 9:44am On Sep 15, 2021
fertilewomb:

Nini is going overboard

She should take it easy oi
Like......
I give it to cross for walking away
Although I wish he stood up to her Sha

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 9:45am On Sep 15, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Every vote counts, even votes from someone who is not up for eviction. Inside the house, the reality is different. I remember last season where a housemate felt shocked at the love Laycon had outside. Inside the house, the idea was totally different.

In the house, maybe, they feel the whole world is behind Nini and Cross going against her will reduce his chance of survival. Meanwhile, [b]Nini feels she is a strong candidate [/b]and sees Cross also as strong. So, WhiteMoney's view is not as faulty as you think.

To WhiteMoney, being in good books of favs will mean getting support votes that will keep you in the house.
She is in for a rude shock!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:45am On Sep 15, 2021
Beorn:

I dont know what fully happened, but from her outburst, Cross said something that hurt her hence her anger. Don't know who to blame for now.

Beorn, when Angel said something that triggered Boma, who did you speak for?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ambber(f): 9:45am On Sep 15, 2021
SefunmiHookups:
Most of the men in that house act like SIMPS and that's the reason for all this see-finish.

On a normal day, them no born Nini well. Granted, Cross speaks incoherently, and like a dodo-brain kind of person, but not enough to warrant the amount of insults from that equally incoherent Nini of an irritant.

Forget gender inequality, ohh. It's her type that I'll get a group of girls who are ready to buy the market from me and direct them to inflict the highest possible pain on her. Run her street, one time ! At least, na girls run am, make it for fair .

Shey she has big mouth? Only because she knows she is on TV and there are men to seperate her and Cross in that house, should the need arise.
WhiteMoney didn't make things any better. Saga acted as expected- simpish.
No one can put her in het rightful place. Or, are they afraid of her uncouth mouth that is plagued by diarrhea? No nau, that shouldn't allow them let her use the scene to shine. They are all playing to the viewers. Trying to seem gentlemanly, and non-partisant. Bullshit!
I go tidy her f-up , one time. In a coded , but painful way.
Local, somewhat ugly , Indian-Nigerian razz Edo girl.
Her, her fish and Cross are all the same to an extent. Rubbish. When Cross was playing with her, he didn't know abi?? Smile with a girl to much and that's what you get. Especially a lousy, young girl.
Cross also doesn't respect himself. I watched a convo yesterday night, he was describing what he would do to Nini's body given half a chance, not long ago he was discussing her virginity.. all his over sexualised discussions make him an easy target for being seen as a f00l. Sometimes you flare up at someone not for what they have just done but for all the things they did that you did not react. You will now over do it and appear crazy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Unitedunited: 9:45am On Sep 15, 2021
The wrestlingmanie between cross and Nini, WM is the bad guy not cross or Nini, WM haters more tears for you guys on the final day.

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 9:46am On Sep 15, 2021
Unitedunited:
The wrestlingmanie between cross and Nini, WM is the bad guy not cross or Nini, WM haters more tears for you guys on the final day.
Na opportunity for them to slander the guy na..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 9:46am On Sep 15, 2021
safarigirl:

I don't know when everyone said Pere bullied her, I certainly never said that.

Queen did not even have any direct issue with Pere, so, yes, she should actually have shit the fvck up in that instance. That was a direct order, that was not a question.

"Are you stupid?"

"No, I am not stupid, and don't you ever open your mouth to ask me such a foolish question again in your miserable life"

This is enough. Pea-brained, low IQ, fvcking dumb....all these are as unnecessary as when Boma called Angel a mental health patient.

Everybody is allowed to react however they wish to anything, but when the blowback happens from that reaction, na to dey watch dey go
Saying someone life is miserable is even worse than the insults you claim are unnecessary....una know go kill person for this thread...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 9:46am On Sep 15, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
So the aim is to get viewers on your side, why then is it a reality show? Whitemoney came really prepared, he knows our mumu button. This is a pity show not a reality show

It's not to get viewers to on your side but to avoid viewers thinking he was wrong without knowing the full truth. Boma that got dragged, how many were patient to hear his own side of the story before dragging him? This is not about Whitemoney coming prepared. It's about applying wisdom in some things. It's coz of people like you that would look for any chance to drag Whitemoney, that I said he shouldn't have mentioned that part.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:46am On Sep 15, 2021
fertilewomb:

Saga will surely deal with him for having the guts to fight his 90mil

cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Mariezaza1(m): 9:47am On Sep 15, 2021
3RNEST:

Next Eviction sure for Nini
Wmg gat our daughter she ain't going nowhere tongue

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 9:47am On Sep 15, 2021
NaughtyBrainiac:
I don't totally agree.

Whitemoney seems like the winner of this season already and Whitemoney didn't get his huge fan base through pity.

I am not a Whitemoney fan but I like some things he does. He plays the game very well. Any very smart person will know that Whitemoney might naturally be a good person but 80% of what he does is for the game.

No one has won with pity votes since Efe did
Have you listen to Whitemoney background story, telling us how he suffered, did a lot of jobs from Dj, chef, Bodyguard and the likes. How his father didn't care about him. That guy is a gamer, fortunately for him 90% of the housemates are too lazy to see it. They just want eat, sleep and get endorsement

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 9:47am On Sep 15, 2021
safarigirl:
she's 26, if she never grow pas F words at this point, the hope is bleak
Truth!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 9:48am On Sep 15, 2021
I'm not making her age an excuse for her antics, I'm just disputing that statement of 'i did it, why can't you?'
creolehunt:

Sure.

So, at what point do we call these people out on their bullshit and tell them to get a fzcking life?

When you keep making excuses for people, you inadvertently strengthen their waywardness, afterall its not their fault.

A lot of times, it's about people making a decision. Angel isn't stopping anytime soon going by her antics.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 9:48am On Sep 15, 2021
PlayMaker14:
This should teach Cross a lesson never to hold grudges as regards the Veto power save and replace game...

And it will surely teach him a lesson to learn how to speak properly.
Exactly it seems he was still pained about the veto stuff.. Why call someone stupid and you expect them to keep calm and watch.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 9:49am On Sep 15, 2021
Ambber:
Cross also doesn't respect himself. I watched a convo yesterday night, he was describing what he would do to Nini's body given half a chance, not long ago he was discussing her virginity.. all his over sexualised discussions make him an easy target for being seen as a f00l. Sometimes you flare up at someone not for what they have just done but for all the things they did that you did not react. You will now over do it and appear crazy
This was a good read and very explanatory. I think you have a solid point here. He has been presenting himself in that light, being obscenely sexual in his conversations with the wrong type of person (Nini) Not like it was angel, or Maria ,ohh. Nini!
Anyway, I like how you enumerated your points. Cross would learn from this nasty encounter.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by NaughtyBrainiac: 9:49am On Sep 15, 2021
Mariezaza1:

Wmg gat our daughter she ain't going nowhere tongue
Story. Lol

I like Nini but she's not as strong as most of the housemates left in the house. Best bet for her is to avoid being up.

Which one be Whitemoney? Is he God?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 9:49am On Sep 15, 2021
Coldie:

The guy is playing the viewers. Who else discovered that all his pity me contents ended after Maria left the house.

Also observe how he says things strategically to win fans without even doing anything, he just said Nini is a fan favourite, at least he thinks so. Observe how he also told queen he would have saved nini with veto power if she was nominated, this is an orchestrated strategy to win her fans over.

Mark my words whitemoney would low-key form an alien with whoever survives on Sunday mark it
Are you done?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ambber(f): 9:49am On Sep 15, 2021
scondy:

That's why pere keeps a distance...he no dey follow them play uncessarily...which is why the call him arrogant....is it not better to be called a bully than washed like a napkin on live TV?
true

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Mariezaza1(m): 9:49am On Sep 15, 2021
scondy:
And for the 1st time ever ...i say boldly ...wm doesn't deserve this money.....
He would probably win it...but we never knew who he was...fake human all thru and thru
We love them fake!!! tongue

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 9:49am On Sep 15, 2021
safarigirl:

Beorn, when Angel said something that triggered Boma, who did you speak for?

Nobody. I didn't watch it and because of that I kept quiet. I was at work when it happened and came back late to see clips on Twitter and posts here.

If you know the day it happened, investigate my post that evening/night, you'd see I didn't comment on it because some were siding Boma while most condemned him.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Thryphosa(m): 9:49am On Sep 15, 2021
Yousef sef... Still talking about that supa komando task he lost to cross.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5230) (5231) (5232) (5233) (5234) (5235) (5236) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.