Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5897) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3920924 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5894) (5895) (5896) (5897) (5898) (5899) (5900) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Teddybliss: 3:53pm On Sep 24, 2021
OGdaddy:
Operation search for pere's girlfriend now on going on Instagram and twitter.

All patriots should join the search.

We have to show her love and put her on a private jet to Nigeria immediately.

Pere for the king of England.
This is her

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 3:55pm On Sep 24, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
This Pere babe fine and thick.. Jeez!!

This one might be thicker than Jackie B o!!!! shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 3:55pm On Sep 24, 2021
callmemakaveli:

Why do you hate Pere? cheesy
I don't hate pere, i just don't like schemers. he however has been subdued. I like the new him but all my votes to white, he is the deserved winner but pere deserves to be in the final

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 3:57pm On Sep 24, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Kidiwaya left in papa billions kon hustle for big brother. Sometimes, it's not all about the money
Maybe Pere papa na billionaire abi.....Papa money is diff from pesin money oo....
Everybody wey come bbn con hustle ni joor....
If you comfortable abroad you cant leave there to come naija to b locked up in a confine space for 2month where a 21yr old will b talking to you anyhow....

the hustle is real ...

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymummy: 4:00pm On Sep 24, 2021
Like they cannot throw bants without going personal.....when your bants are hurting them then they start going personal,when you decide to reciprocate, they will use their alt monikers to call mods to ban you,of course they know that some of the mods do not look the genesis of the personal insults...if you know you are not a coward,why do you run to mods whenever they dish out to you what you dished to them??are you scared already??why not face the person back the way you faced them at first....bunch of cowards......

You want to shame the shameless??I know get shame oooo...I will give it back to you as e dey hot until you call the mods to come and save you...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by callmemakaveli: 4:00pm On Sep 24, 2021
crazymummy:

That is how you know those that are watching it from their neighbour's window...she said 40%...she did not mention 30%....

Na so una go dey lie dey deceive those that did not watch it.....
This one said 40%. I guess Old age is also affecting your eardrums. grin

She said; It's not as if she is not being optimistic but she'd go with 30% since she is in a line up with heavyweights (WM, Pere, Queen and Angel) while Saga said 60%. I don't know where you heard your 40% from.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by VickyDirec: 4:02pm On Sep 24, 2021
Pere best friend said that lady is not his girlfriend, Pere even said his girlfriend is a doctor the lady we found is an actress

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JaroMan: 4:02pm On Sep 24, 2021
Classickj:

Saga na ozo version 2.0
Ozo is Ozo. The alpha male of Lockdown season.
Saga is saga. The cock of Shine ya eyes season.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymummy: 4:02pm On Sep 24, 2021
callmemakaveli:

This one said 40%. I guess Old age is also affecting your eardrums. grin

She said; It's not as if she is not being optimistic but she'd go with 30% since she is in a line up with heavyweights (WM, Pere, Queen and Angel) while Saga said 60%. I don't know where you heard your 40% from.
k

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 24, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Kidiwaya left in papa billions kon hustle for big brother. Sometimes, it's not all about the money
But Pere has made it clear its all about the money for him.... undecided

So out goes your point through the window.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymummy: 4:04pm On Sep 24, 2021
VickyDirec:
Pere best friend said that lady is not his girlfriend, Pere even said his girlfriend is a doctor the lady we found is an actress

I mentioned the name " Ramatu kamara" while I was giving updates today concerning pere's diary session....

I am surprised that many of them were busy searching for a different name and assumed that is the said lady.....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 4:05pm On Sep 24, 2021
crazymummy:

You people go personal and when they reciprocate you go ahead to use alt monikers to call mods to save you.....I do not have your time today....and concerning what I will do with my life.. I never knew your own life was on hold because of big brother...you must think everyone is a failure like you...get out of my mentions...and carry your stinking self away......mannerless thing... keep quoting me because I know quoting me always give your orgasm..

Who has time to call mods? Scardycat! You're here 24 hrs a day while everyone else comes and goes. Pretty obvious you don't have anything going for you. Failure...failure nonstop like a broken record, If you weren't one, you won't be here fighting for someone that will never know you.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Payporte: 4:08pm On Sep 24, 2021
crazymummy:

I mentioned the name " Ramatu kamara" while I was giving updates today concerning pere's diary session....

I am surprised that many of them were busy searching for a different name and assumed that is the said lady.....
kpere fans are all dumb na. Useless sets of people grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by callmemakaveli: 4:09pm On Sep 24, 2021
mycar:

I don't hate him pere, i just don't like schemers. he however has been subdued. I like the new him but all my votes to white, he is the deserved winner but pere deserves to be in the final
Good points. Your opinions though. You should know by know that each and every one of them in that house are schemers. It's all about the game.

I don't hate WM either but I also have my reservations about him. grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymummy: 4:09pm On Sep 24, 2021
Amya:

Who has time to call mods? Scardycat! You're here 24 hrs a day while everyone else comes and goes. Pretty obvious you don't have anything going for you. Failure...failure nonstop like a broken record, If you weren't one, you won't be here fighting for someone that will never know you.

Hahahahahaha how do you know she is here 24/7 if you are not stalking her??are you now so obsessed with me??...do you have something that you use to calculate how many hours each user spent on this thread ??really??if you are not online 24/7 how did you know that someone was online 24/7 or not??lol...keep stalking me madam 36years failure....I know you love quoting me...I am not the reason for your broken life and relationships....please do not pour your frustration on me...direct your frustrations to God in prayers...he will answer you..thank you...

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 4:09pm On Sep 24, 2021
fertilewomb:

Kai!!

Crazymummy

You are what my people call "Obata osu"
My dear your arrival brings trouble to awon haters.

Welcome back, you were missed

Lik she ever left.
That's doyin aka crazymommy. Both moniker are doing hard labour in Kuje as we speak..

Don't worry, crazymummy would soon join too..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 4:09pm On Sep 24, 2021
Amya:

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jhenny(f): 4:10pm On Sep 24, 2021
It's too late. I think they are just trying to protect her privacy.

Why did she go private immediately Pere mentioned her in his DS. It's not a coincidence that Pere is also following her on Instagram.

She is the girlfriend.
VickyDirec:

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 4:10pm On Sep 24, 2021
callmemakaveli:

Honestly. And as someone mentioned 'Hatred' is a very big statement and I don't see how it suits in here. Next season will still come and we will still root for different HMs. I guess it's all for bants and trolling sake in the end.

Very annoying woman! All these for someone that will never even know her joblessness is a disease.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 4:11pm On Sep 24, 2021
crazymummy:
So pere is at the diary room...

Pere said he was in a relationship before coming into the house...and he would love to continue the relationship with the lady 100% after leaving the big brother house......he said but he does not know if the lady will be willing to continue the relationship probably because she might have read some controversial news concerning him and Maria sexcapades and romance in the big brother house...but he hopes the relationship will go well....

Pere said he misses two people the most...

1..Ramatu kamara(the girlfriend)

2...and his mom...

He said he loves her so much,and he misses his mum too and he went emotional while talking about his mother..

For those not watching.....i will give you updates about your favourite...I do not hate them...its just a game...and just banters..nothing personal...

But if you throw banters at my whitemoney,we will reciprocate......no time....

Thank you for the updates kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 4:12pm On Sep 24, 2021
stroller9795:

Abeg do come back o... grin

Awww love.

I'm back now... kiss kiss

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jhenny(f): 4:12pm On Sep 24, 2021
He has never said this sir. His goal is to make top 5, even his handler emphasises on this. Top 5 is the goal.
handelex:
But Pere has made it clear its all about the money for him.... undecided

So out goes your point through the window.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by callmemakaveli: 4:13pm On Sep 24, 2021
Payporte:

kpere fans are all dumb na. Useless sets of people grin
You're very dumb yourself. So everyone that searched and posted that picture on Twitter is a Pere fan? You'll just open your mouth waaaaa and talk nonsense. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 4:14pm On Sep 24, 2021
White donkey said the last time he was in a relationship is 2015, I am sure he even lied, with how he has always been rejected by any P*nny carrier, the W*anking donkey has never been in a relationship before.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymummy: 4:14pm On Sep 24, 2021
Amya:

Very annoying woman! All these for someone that will never even know her joblessness is a disease.

Did I collect your ex boyfriends or snatched you away from your father ??why are you so pained...I am not the only one on nairaland or on this thread...but you are always so concerned about me....why all this personal attacks..??grin..talk to me

You cannot shame the shameless...

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Teddybliss: 4:14pm On Sep 24, 2021
Yale9:

Don't disrespect Ozo. Ozo chased Nengi.

Saga isn't chasing Nini. Instead, Saga's life depends on Nini. Without Nini, Saga's life is meaningless. Nini is Saga's life. Nini is what Saga lives for
cool
This guy na werey oo

Ozo at least detached himself from Nengi at some point

But you see this saga,the guy fit send assassin after Nini boyfriend after the show

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 4:14pm On Sep 24, 2021
ethicallyright:
White Winch definitely buried a child's head before coming for the show.

He looks so desperate, fetish and disgusting.

Tueh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymummy: 4:15pm On Sep 24, 2021
MamBi:

Thank you for the updates kiss kiss

You are welcome

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 4:15pm On Sep 24, 2021
crazymummy:

Hahahahahaha how do you know she is here 24/7 if you are not stalking her??are you now so obsessed with me??...do you have something that you use to calculate how many hours each user spent on this thread ??really??if you are not online 24/7 how did you know that someone was online 24/7 or not??lol...keep stalking me madam 36years failure....I know you love quoting me...I am not the reason for your broken life and relationships....please do not pour your frustration on me...direct your frustrations to God in prayers...he will answer you..thank you...

If you had any reasoning you'd know we catch up on old posts. With that we're able to separate from people that have something going for them and jobless ones that comment every second. Try to get a Job okay and stop making a fool of yourself day in day out in an anonymous forum.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Melst: 4:17pm On Sep 24, 2021
callmemakaveli:

Lmao. I pity the successful people around you. And in your warped mind, High self esteem is supporting a Failed barber, plumber, underbridge tout, unrefined bushman, A clown, A fake ass mofo, A man that bleaches his skin, A manipulator. You lot are jokers in this streets.

You think only you can write an Epistle on why you love your fave? Oga rest and come up with a reasonable agenda next time. This one is dead on arrival. You sound like someone who can poison another out of envy.
You sound pained. And see who's talking about envy, manipulation. Okay I get, you are trying to describe you and your fav. At least he succeeded in bleaching his skin according to you, I can only imagine how much your fav tried to bleach but failed. He had to console himself with just teeth whitening as his brownish rotting teeth couldn't help him get laid. The chemicals used must have reached his brains and wiped off his senses. Reason why when he was showing his nasty side, his friends outside were confused and said that's not the Pere they know. Talk about fakeness and a manipulator kiss kiss

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 4:17pm On Sep 24, 2021
JBoss25:
Imagine a bandwagoner like you saying we have low self esteem cheesy We all know Whitedonkeys have low self esteem who can't think for themselves

The tears in that his write-up sef reeks of low self-esteem...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymummy: 4:18pm On Sep 24, 2021
Amya:

If you had any reasoning you'd know we catch up on old post. With that we're able to separate from people that have something going for them and jobless ones that comment every second. Try to get a Job okay and stop making a fool of yourself day in day out in an anonymous forum.

So you mean you sit down to catch up on all my old posts??really??na so the obsession don reach??like seriously??hahahaha madam for your mind you think it is anonymous enough not to know your identity...your blogs,your personal details i have it...but I do not need them because I do not like going too personal.,because of what exactly??..you need the advice more........so stop saying "anonymous forum"...it is not as anonymous as you think....

And yeah I am jobless...I am shameless.. ...grin na you go tire...

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5894) (5895) (5896) (5897) (5898) (5899) (5900) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.