Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,913 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5900) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3958345 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5897) (5898) (5899) (5900) (5901) (5902) (5903) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymummy: 4:48pm On Sep 24, 2021
Jadentica:

But who is preferring you to anyone?

Remember you just reeled out your C.V of failure to us few moments ago..
k

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 4:48pm On Sep 24, 2021
callmemakaveli:

Lmao. I pity the successful people around you. And in your warped mind, High self esteem is supporting a Failed barber, plumber, underbridge tout, unrefined bushman, A clown, A fake ass mofo, A man that bleaches his skin, A manipulator. You lot are jokers in this streets.

You think only you can write an Epistle on why you love your fave? Oga rest and come up with a reasonable agenda next time. This one is dead on arrival. You sound like someone who can poison another out of envy.

Abeg no compete with am on who Write epistles pass.

All Him epistles na tears full am.

Leave him to his tears... cheesy grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by callmemakaveli: 4:49pm On Sep 24, 2021
andrewbaba44:

The bolded is the easiest thing as a single man in naija

Abi? Can you elaborate? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 4:50pm On Sep 24, 2021
Piscof2000:

And pretending to love and care about Maria, e b tins!

Why do you care?

Is Maria your sister?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 4:50pm On Sep 24, 2021
callmemakaveli:

Lmao. I pity the successful people around you. And in your warped mind, High self esteem is supporting a Failed barber, plumber, underbridge tout, unrefined bushman, A clown, A fake ass mofo, A man that bleaches his skin, A manipulator. You lot are jokers in this streets.

You think only you can write an Epistle on why you love your fave? Oga rest and come up with a reasonable agenda next time. This one is dead on arrival. You sound like someone who can poison another out of envy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 24, 2021
Jhenny:
He has never said this sir. His goal is to make top 5, even his handler emphasises on this. Top 5 is the goal.
Something he said in his previous diary session but it's not a bad thing nau, I don't understand the defense.

He said he's there for the prize money and wants to win, something I used to catch cruise with some patriots that day who said they're only interested in top 5.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 4:52pm On Sep 24, 2021
Lance7621:

[s]Truth dey craw craw WMG yanshes like tatashe inside fresh wound.[/s]

See pain

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by callmemakaveli: 4:52pm On Sep 24, 2021
Jadentica:

Abeg no compete with am on who Write epistles pass.

All Him epistles na tears full am.

Leave him to his tears... cheesy grin
As in Eh! Senseless Epistle filled with pains, hatred, tears and lamentations.

That one fit even poison you because you dey more successful in life pass am. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jhenny(f): 4:53pm On Sep 24, 2021
From Pere's handler....

Thank you

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 4:53pm On Sep 24, 2021
ThunderSwitch:
Doptical doesn't know the meaning of introvert!!
See how saga is so free and effortlessly relating with everyone !!

But Nini was beside Saga yesterday and started most of the funny mood. Have you seen Nini with Emmanuel or Liquorose? On a normal day, Emmanuel and Liquorose (especially Emmanuel) are kinda withdrawn but with Nini beside them, you will see them cracking up jokes and full of fun..

Even when Nini is with Saga. She cracks up everywhere. As a matter of fact, Saga hardly sits with the likes of Cross and co to gist, if not for Nini. Have you seen Saga conversation with Pere? Mostly boring. Yes, he's eloquent and intelligent but so was Yerins whenever any intellectual conversation came up, Yerins always stood out.

Personally, I don't think Nini spoilt Saga's game nor do I think they're boring together. As a matter of fact, Nini cracks up everywhere and he's always full of lives beside her but a bit withdrawn when Nini isn't with him apart from his usual gossip cos that was what he was doing with the likes of Arin, Pere and Boma before Nini came in. However people chose to focus on the gumbody aspect of them and attacked them both. Saga's team especially, blamed Nini so early in the game.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by BoosBae(f): 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2021
crazymummy:

She makes sense....i prefer her than Maria........she is sexier and curvy.....pere carry eye go market..
Who ask you? grin

Maria is everything WhiteMoney wants in a woman oh, don't forget wink

Maria is a full spec kiss

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 4:56pm On Sep 24, 2021
crazymummy:
Like they cannot throw bants without going personal.....when your bants are hurting them then they start going personal,when you decide to reciprocate, they will use their alt monikers to call mods to ban you,of course they know that some of the mods do not look the genesis of the personal insults...if you know you are not a coward,why do you run to mods whenever they dish out to you what you dished to them??are you scared already??why not face the person back the way you faced them at first....bunch of cowards......

You want to shame the shameless??I know get shame oooo...I will give it back to you as e dey hot until you call the mods to come and save you...

See who's talking? undecided
Your two Monikers doyin1 and crazymommy are currently eating watery beans in kuje because of your personal assault at someone..

Bunch of hypocrites!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Lindiway22: 4:57pm On Sep 24, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

Onyi, my love...

How is Kuje?

I hope Dominique is treating you well with enough watery Kuje beans? cheesy

Anyways, I stan the Field Marshal with my full chest.

Sentiment may place your White Donkey over him, but the Field Marshal is way above his league 24/7.

Sharrap grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2021
Amya:

Who has time to call mods? Scardycat! You're here 24 hrs a day while everyone else comes and goes. Pretty obvious you don't have anything going for you. Failure...failure nonstop like a broken record, If you weren't one, you won't be here fighting for someone that will never know you.
Like her moniker says, She's crazy!

Well she already admitted she's jobless... undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Lindiway22: 4:59pm On Sep 24, 2021
Jadentica:

See who's talking? undecided
Your two Monikers doyin1 and crazymommy are currently eating watery beans in kuje because of your personal assault at someone..

Bunch of hypocrites!

Ayomide zukwanuike grin

Meanwhile it almost two months now no news from your fav that was fingered out of biggies house wink

Even if it is a seex toy deal we go manage am grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jhenny(f): 4:59pm On Sep 24, 2021
BoosBae:

Who ask you? grin

Who is WhiteMoney?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 5:00pm On Sep 24, 2021
Lindiway22:

Ayomide zukwanuike grin

Meanwhile it almost two months now no news from your fav that was fingered out of biggies house wink

Even if it is a intimacy gadget deal we go manage am grin

Why are you so interested in getting news about her?

Thought you said she's irrelevant yet you care to read about her.

Are you a fan in disguise?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 5:02pm On Sep 24, 2021
Amya:

If you had any reasoning you'd know we catch up on old posts. With that we're able to separate from people that have something going for them and jobless ones that comment every second. Try to get a Job okay and stop making a fool of yourself day in day out in an anonymous forum.

Giddem!

She should be thanking you for this candid advice only that she's a crazymada... cheesy grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 5:02pm On Sep 24, 2021
Expert17:

So you think Pere and Cross don't have cash?

As in enough cash?

WhiteMonkey and his poor fans cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Now let me tell you confidently dat nobody i mean no one in dat house is worth 30m.....am 100%sure of dat.....

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:03pm On Sep 24, 2021
Saga has barely spoken to Pere since Nini returned.....

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 5:03pm On Sep 24, 2021
Land mark grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2021
Froshloaded:
Land mark grin

Na how much you go give omo onile now.....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2021
Jadentica:
[/b]

Giddem!

She should be thanking you for this candid advice only that she's a crazymada... cheesy grin

Dem say name dey follow person. Person on their own decidedt o call themselves 'crazy'. If na person call am crazy now, e go pick quarrel.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:05pm On Sep 24, 2021
Na wa Saga the custodian of another person's gf.....

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 5:05pm On Sep 24, 2021
Jadentica:

Like her moniker says, She's crazy!

Well she already admitted she's jobless... undecided

And senseless too!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 5:05pm On Sep 24, 2021
Amya:

Dem say name dey follow person. Person on their own decidedt o call themselves 'crazy'. If na person call am crazy now, e go pick quarrel.

I dey tell you... cheesy grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymummy: 5:05pm On Sep 24, 2021
BoosBae:

Who ask you? grin

k

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 5:05pm On Sep 24, 2021
Melst:

You sound pained. And see who's talking about envy, manipulation. Okay I get, you are trying to describe you and your fav. At least he succeeded in bleaching his skin according to you, I can only imagine how much your fav tried to bleach but failed. He had to console himself with just teeth whitening as his brownish rotting teeth couldn't help him get laid. The chemicals used must have reached his brains and wiped off his senses. Reason why when he was showing his nasty side, his friends outside were confused and said that's not the Pere they know. Talk about fakeness and a manipulator kiss kiss

Fatal blow

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymummy: 5:06pm On Sep 24, 2021
Jadentica:

Yes!

So typical of mad people.. Your moniker now makes sense..
k

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 5:06pm On Sep 24, 2021
Amya:

And senseless too!

No single sense.. cheesy grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymummy: 5:06pm On Sep 24, 2021
Amya:

And senseless too!

Amya:

k

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5897) (5898) (5899) (5900) (5901) (5902) (5903) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.