Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5898) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3920722 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5895) (5896) (5897) (5898) (5899) (5900) (5901) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Melst: 4:18pm On Sep 24, 2021
scondy:

Person wey get house for Texas ....mtchew .....
I was taught not to talk back at elders. Good evening Grannie. tongue

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Teddybliss: 4:18pm On Sep 24, 2021
bigjackass:
this is the delusional clown that always posts about how Pere is in love with Maria and keeping himself for her and they will get married and have six children after the show undecided How did it feel it hear him shout out to his sexy girlfriend ramatu
Leave my OGdaddy alone na

Shuo

I like his kamba stories alot

At least it makes this thread fun
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 4:19pm On Sep 24, 2021
crazymummy:

Did I collect your ex boyfriends or snatched you away from your father ??why are you so pained...I am not the only one on nairaland or on this thread...but you are always so concerned about me....why all this personal attacks..??grin..talk to me

You cannot shame the shameless...

Oh so you know you're shameless? What else do you know you are?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Teddybliss: 4:20pm On Sep 24, 2021
DownChelsea:
I heard Pere is in a long distance relationship.

Lmao. grin

A case of when you're not your girlfriend's boyfriend.

If you know you know. No loud am oo. grin
Long distance bawo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 4:20pm On Sep 24, 2021
callmemakaveli:

You're still lamenting. cheesy

This thread is not for you , You might get trolled into depression. Now run along. grin

Giddem!!!

You're doing so well! grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 4:21pm On Sep 24, 2021
Geezeem:

Since last night lipsrsealed

cheesy grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymummy: 4:21pm On Sep 24, 2021
Amya:

Oh so you know you're shameless? What else do you know you are?

That I was the one that snatched your joy and dreams away from you...because anyone will wonder why this personal attacks on this particular lady .....

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Melst: 4:22pm On Sep 24, 2021
callmemakaveli:

Lmao. I pity the successful people around you. And in your warped mind, High self esteem is supporting a Failed barber, plumber, underbridge tout, unrefined bushman, A clown, A fake ass mofo, A man that bleaches his skin, A manipulator. You lot are jokers in this streets.

You think only you can write an Epistle on why you love your fave? Oga rest and come up with a reasonable agenda next time. This one is dead on arrival. You sound like someone who can poison another out of envy.
And for the successful people around me, you just reminded me to pray for more success to fall on them. For all successful people and struggling people around me and far from me, you are blessed and highly favored, the Lord will increase you in every way, the works of your hands shall experience great breakthroughs, haters shall become fans, your greatness shall shine so bright that it will be blinding. Amen! Thank you and God bless you for this. kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by callmemakaveli: 4:23pm On Sep 24, 2021
Amya:

Very annoying woman! All these for someone that will never even know her joblessness is a disease.
A deadly one. Most of them are introverted oldies, that only gain relevance in life through this thread. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Payporte: 4:24pm On Sep 24, 2021
callmemakaveli:

[s]You're very dumb yourself. So everyone that searched and posted that picture on Twitter is a Pere fan? You'll just open your mouth waaaaa and talk nonsense[/s]
cry, dumb nigga grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Melst: 4:24pm On Sep 24, 2021
Piscof2000:

comrade! please mental health is very important!!! How will some haters eat and sleep tonight?

We are just doing the Lord's job. His Kingdom has suffered too much violence. Let's violently take it back. I sight you amiable comrade. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Teddybliss: 4:25pm On Sep 24, 2021
handelex:
But Pere has made it clear its all about the money for him.... undecided

So out goes your point through the window.
Winning is a bonus for him

His actual aim was to be among the top 5
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 4:25pm On Sep 24, 2021
crazymummy:

So you mean you sit down to catch up on all my old posts??really??na so the obsession don reach??like seriously??hahahaha madam for your mind you think it is anonymous enough not to know your identity...your blogs,your personal details i have it...but I do not need them because I do not like going personal...you need the advice more........so stop saying "anonymous forum"...it is not as anonymous as you think....

And yeah I am jobless...I am shameless.. ...grin na you go tire...

Did you go to school at all? So catching up on old posts means i'm catching up on YOUR posts? Hopefully comprehension isn't one of your many flaws. You talk about me catching up on your posts and few sentences down you say you have all my deets. The Irony. What do we call this, Keeping up with Amya? You're so irrelevant to me i have never bothered to click on your moniker, talk more of checking out your old post. That will be treading on loser territory.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Lance7621: 4:25pm On Sep 24, 2021
Kinematics:

You stan nonsense actually...

Truth dey craw craw WMG yanshes like tatashe inside fresh wound.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Teddybliss: 4:26pm On Sep 24, 2021
Jhenny:
It's too late. I think they are just trying to protect her privacy.

Why did she go private immediately Pere mentioned her in his DS. It's not a coincidence that Pere is also following her on Instagram.

She is the girlfriend.
I concur

They are trying to sway us away

We camp there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Lance7621: 4:27pm On Sep 24, 2021
DownChelsea:

Lmao. grin

It's better than being in a relationship with a toothpick d*ck pig tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Melst: 4:27pm On Sep 24, 2021
ethicallyright:

Your points are lame and DEAD like your personality, Mr. Ghost grin

I know my reply has buried you a second time so don't bother to mention!

Sorry, I must have skipped your name. Lemme check. Oh, you ain't worth my time that's why. Better luck next time. No hard feelings bro. kiss

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Expert17: 4:28pm On Sep 24, 2021
DGOODLYF:
Pere get house for Texas leave am con dey hustle for 90m for naija....

E b things oo

So you think Pere and Cross don't have cash?

As in enough cash?

WhiteMonkey and his poor fans cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymummy: 4:29pm On Sep 24, 2021
Amya:

Did you go to school at all? So catching up on old posts means i'm catching up on YOUR posts? Hopefully comprehension isn't one of your many flaws. You talk about me catching up on your posts and few sentences down you say you have all my deets. The Irony. What do we call this, Keeping up with Amya? You're so irrelevant to me i have never bothered to click on your blog name, talk more of checking out your old post. That will be treading on loser territory.
Hahahaha e be like say this one is also blind ooo,I said I know your blogs and all your personal and contact details ...but I said I do not need them because I am not the type of people that go too personal...what will I gain from it??but just trying to let you know that the forum is not as anonymous as you think.....you registered on the forum...there are those that are in charge of maintaining the server that stores all your details on nairaland.........calm down.....all these personal attacks does no good to you......it does nothing...

If you want to troll or throw banters..feel free.. but personal attacks??nah..not a way to go

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by callmemakaveli: 4:29pm On Sep 24, 2021
Jadentica:

Giddem!!!

You're doing so well! grin
Yes o. As I should! grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Psychedelia(m): 4:29pm On Sep 24, 2021
JaroMan:

Now listen up kid.
Nobody has problem with your tribe except you. Nobody cares about your useless state except you. Whitemoney is an Igbo and currently I've counted more than 50 nonIgbos stanning him. They saw Saga and Arin. But they have never come here to blackmail those supporting Saga as doing tribe. They see it as game and got attracted to Whitemoney. Now if you foolishly come here to blackmail all Igbos supporting WM as tribalist, then you have proven me right. You are sick.
You're from Imo state. It is not coincidence. Rochas and Uzodimma. KO Mbadiwe and his son Greg are all from Imo state. You sounded exactly like them. Slamming their tribesmen to appear detribalized.
Take you delusion to politics section and leave us here to do follow this show with open mind. Okpo.

Thank you!
Me wey dey support LR while still respecting White and his fans for the impressive competition they pose (as the good sportsman I am), I've never come here to start telling people I'm a native of Abia State.
But you see these Nairaland Politics section castaways? Avoid them, because they're nothing but poison and sttupiddity mixed together.
How the nonsense human even felt the need to tell us he is "Igbo from Imo state" is what I find pathetic. Like that's supposed to give him credibility.
In fact, one thing I've come to learn from interacting with Nigerians online is that, whenever someone starts a sentence with "I am Igbo, but..." Just KNOW the person is about to say something REALLY sttupid.
The same even applies to other ethnicities.
"I am Niger Deltan, but..." "I am Yoruba, but.."

Whenever I see that phrase starting up a sentence, it's EL PASSO.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Melst: 4:29pm On Sep 24, 2021
FIGARO00:

Hahahahahaha hahahaha

Comrade, I won't bank on that.

Apèrè's fanbase is made up of borrowed people.

Dem go fante with the money after the àjo.

Borrowed bitter envious haters. They only know how to body shame, no substance, empty comebacks.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Payporte: 4:29pm On Sep 24, 2021
our ikorodu and mushin deliotte officers threebear and safarigirl, no news about results who and who are going grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 4:30pm On Sep 24, 2021
Broobembem:
WMG owns this thread. cheesy

No other fanbase comes close.

Others are owning Apps and forums, but na nairaland trolling thread you and your group of charlatans dey own..

No wonder una Stan an ambassador of failure...

This life is truly not equal..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Melst: 4:30pm On Sep 24, 2021
FIGARO00:

May your daysis be elongated.
AMEN! with my two hands up and knees on the ground.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by faird: 4:30pm On Sep 24, 2021
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:
How could anyone consider the tears from Pere as strategy?

That tears show there is a bond between him and his mother. It probably shows that the General is always in touch with his mum.and two months plus, is just too much for him.

He misses his girlfriend but there was no tears when he was saying that.
He misses his mum, he cried.

If you watched that Dairy Session and you felt nothing, man, you don't have a heart.

Love him or hate him. That guy is a good fellow.
Ok... Bt WM talking about his mother and godmother is him trying to evoke pity for votes
My dear... Ur hypocrisy and that of your cohorts stinks to the high heavens
When WM talked about his mother and godmother with so much passion, what was said

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 4:31pm On Sep 24, 2021
crazymummy:

That I was the one that snatched your joy and dreams away from you...because anyone will wonder why this personal attacks on this particular lady .....

Next time when people have their opinions on any HM you don't have to shook your mouth there. If they talk about your fave, talk about their's too. Not quoting them to say rubbish. You can be jobless but you can't be senseless too, that's too low even for you.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Wentworthorg: 4:31pm On Sep 24, 2021
DownChelsea:

Lmao. grin

You are even concerned about Peres relationship?Its clear that Pere is living rent free in your head in that case

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by callmemakaveli: 4:31pm On Sep 24, 2021
Payporte:

cry, dumb nigga grin
We all know who the Dumb one here is, And it's You. I only pointed out your Idiocy! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 4:31pm On Sep 24, 2021
Senseii:
If not for Pere ehnn the white gluttonous monkey for don chop all the foods d indomie in that house.

See d way the ediot is obsessed and looking unhealthy. Dirty smelly bleaching monkey!

WHITEMONKEY stinks

The monkey go dey fart anyhow due to excessive gas wey go full that him overbloated belle.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymummy: 4:32pm On Sep 24, 2021
Amya:

Next time when people have their opinions on any HM you don't have to shook your mouth there. If they talk about your fave, talk about their's too. Not quoting them to say rubbish. You can be jobless but you can't be senseless too, that's too low even for you.

Hahahaha if that is the case..then get ready to keep crying...because I won't stop....and yeah I am jobless and senseless...and I won't stop....cry from now till tomorrow......and you are contradicting yourself....when I talk about other housemates,you decide to shook your mouth in my mentions.....and now you are telling me I should not do the same thing??if confusion was a person....

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Payporte: 4:32pm On Sep 24, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

[s]People are beginning to realize the truth
Thou it a bit late

Lemme drop this here
On a normal level , if to say Nigerians leave pity pity vote

Na people like saskay or cross suppose win esp saskay

Whitemoney no get content at all, plus he’s not smart , he fooled most of us 1st week , by shouting who Dey bleeet up and down , I was like content has arrived but fast forward till this moment, baba is slow and dull , and too fake ,over camera caution and all that

The worst he did ,was making Pere look like a devil to viewers but I’m so happy the last few days ,how Pere won the hearts of so many peeps…imagine being talked about in that manner , yet Pere just let things slide, he didn’t even play the pity card.

If Whitemoney, dem do like Pere, him for don go find one sweet spot wey camera Dey ,start to Dey cry for viewers and be saying “why me lord”

Very pretentious human being, same person wanted to turn the HMs against Pere by instigating how HMs were not eating well and lacked food during Pere regime ,meanwhile him and princess were busy hoarding noodles

That why Pere said they should all share noodles at once , on sharing it ,HMs were surprised how the noodles went round 15pieces each HMs , unlike before where HMs wud just eat noodles twice , and then all of a sudden ,it all finished, then Dey accuse Pere .

I’m Igbo from imo state , but I don’t Stan pretentious and manipulative person ,a person with such a beautiful heart like Pere would be my pick over any Igbo person that misbehaves.

I’m not here for tribe nonsense[/s]
tribal bastard

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5895) (5896) (5897) (5898) (5899) (5900) (5901) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.