Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5899) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3920605 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5896) (5897) (5898) (5899) (5900) (5901) (5902) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 4:33pm On Sep 24, 2021
faird:

Ok... Bt WM talking about his mother and godmother is him trying to evoke pity for votes
My dear... Ur hypocrisy and that of your cohorts stinks to the high heavens
When WM talked about his mother and godmother with so much passion, what was said

I am talking about the tears shed.

Did Carowhite shed any tears when talking about who ever he was talking about?

Get sense please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 4:33pm On Sep 24, 2021
crazymummy:
For those pathetic minions that keeps shouting about those that are sharing their posts...I am among those sharing it.....

I am shameless I agree...

I am jobless I agree

I am pathetic I agree...

Everything you say I agree....

But one thing I will not agree with is your stupidity....

You don't have to reel out your C.V for us na.

We aren't looking at recruiting a failure..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 24, 2021
grin

Easier to identify White Monkey Fans, coz by their Monikers you shall know them. One wanted Chelsea down yet the Club won UCL. One thought of herself a crazy Mother..... LMFAO.

Two dey follow products wey don liquidate drag names; Doyin cube and Yale Biscuits..... LMFAO!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 4:34pm On Sep 24, 2021
Senseii:
Dirty stinking bleached WHITEMONKEY with eczema all over his body.

Yea the gluttonous white rat woke up at 1am to go eat in d kitchen...very shameless looking failure with fake fans aka bandwagoners!

Bwahahaha

Giddem!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymummy: 4:34pm On Sep 24, 2021
Jadentica:

Hahahaha gbegirsoup aka jadentica...ayomide the gofundme scammer...you don start today??welcome to my diary session...

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by callmemakaveli: 4:36pm On Sep 24, 2021
Saltandwater:

Not for the faint hearted and weak bodied. I love love it even though it scares me when they are bleeding and still pushing on the field shocked. BBN na for butters na where any nonentity can just go and bag it all, courtesy of bandwagon cheesy
Exactly! Honestly, I wish BBN was that way. Nigeria is lagging behind in so many ways.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 4:36pm On Sep 24, 2021
Senseii:
Them say WHITEMONKEY na Ex Enugu cultist

Bwahahaha

Ex vigilante too... cheesy

Awon issakaba boys!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 4:36pm On Sep 24, 2021
crazymummy:
Hahahaha e be like say this one is also blind ooo,I said I know your blogs and all your personal and contact details ...but I said I do not need them because I am not the type of people that go too personal...what will I gain from it??but just trying to let you know that the forum is not as anonymous as you think.....you registered on the forum...there are those that are in charge of maintaining the server that stores all your details on nairaland.........calm down.....all these personal attacks does no good to you......it does nothing...

If you want to troll or throw banters..feel free.. but personal attacks??nah..not a way to go

You know my deets you say. Did you get them from personal revelation from God. Was it it gotten by rifling through my posts? Sherlock Holmes. All these things you think you know, ain't i the one that put them all out there myself?. If i were so bothered about whatever ever information you think you may have about me, won't i at least change my moniker? You're not a very smart woman.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymummy: 4:37pm On Sep 24, 2021
Amya:

You know my deets you say. Did you get them from personal revelation from God. Was it it gotten by rifling through my posts? Sherlock Holmes. All these things you think you know, ain't i the one that put them all out there myself?. If i were so bothered about whatever ever information you think you may have about me, won't i at least change my moniker? You're not a very smart woman.
k

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 4:37pm On Sep 24, 2021
Failures Supporting failure
Oasis001:
grin

Easier to identify White Monkey Fans, coz by their Monikers you shall know them. One wanted Chelsea down yet the Club won UCL. One thought of herself a crazy Mother..... LMFAO.

Two dey follow products wey don liquidate drag names; Doyin cube and Yale Biscuits..... LMFAO!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by callmemakaveli: 4:37pm On Sep 24, 2021
Jadentica:

Thiz Guy! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymummy: 4:38pm On Sep 24, 2021
This is going to be interesting...

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 4:38pm On Sep 24, 2021
Broobembem:

I had to go through each and every page I missed from last night till now.

I had no choice but to agree that there levels to trolling and banters, you just have to give it to WMG, they own this street, they ignored and allow hateful bitter fools have some field days from Monday to Thursday, they ignored them and were busy voting, only for them to start dealing with them immediately after voting

There are levels to this shiit!

We way ahead, m’dafvqaz are fvckin beneath us, all of’em.

This, they’ve known.
This, they know.
This, they’ll always know.

WMG own this street.

Congratulations for being a level higher in trolling, I bet y'all must be receiving alerts worth millions by now.... cheesy grin

Una mates dey hustle, una dey hustle to troll..

Chai!

Who do whiterats this kind thing.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 4:40pm On Sep 24, 2021
crazymummy:

Hahahaha if that is the case..then get ready to keep crying...because I won't stop....and yeah I am jobless and senseless...and I won't stop....cry from now till tomorrow......and you are contradicting yourself....when I talk about other housemates,you decide to shook your mouth in my mentions.....and now you are telling me I should not do the same thing??if confusion was a person....

My point exactly!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Expert17: 4:40pm On Sep 24, 2021
Oasis001:
grin

Door Handle

BroBumBum

FertileDog

cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymummy: 4:40pm On Sep 24, 2021
Team whitemoney....Next week is another week...the final week actually...make sure you keep voting......

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by BoosBae(f): 4:41pm On Sep 24, 2021
Expert17:

So you think Pere and Cross don't have cash?

As in enough cash?

WhiteMonkey and his poor fans cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymummy: 4:41pm On Sep 24, 2021
Amya:

My point exactly!
k

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 24, 2021
Ibukzy:
Failures Supporting failure

cheesy

Aswear.... dem be Donkeys for real.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 4:41pm On Sep 24, 2021
Munzy14:

fatality...grin so Downchelsea na spambot....grin

Chineke nna!

Amya + Gbegiri VS 2000wMG....gringrin + spambot

OMO E be something!

And just the two civilians be beating the dogs like the stray criminals they are... grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Payporte: 4:42pm On Sep 24, 2021
crazymummy:
Team whitemoney....Next week is another week...the final week actually...make sure you keep voting......

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 4:43pm On Sep 24, 2021
Oasis001:
grin

Wicked!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by faird: 4:45pm On Sep 24, 2021
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:

I am talking about the tears shed.

Did Carowhite shed any tears when talking about who ever he was talking about?

Get sense please.
Okay.... WM did not cry bt he was still accused of looking for pity votes?
I would never mock anyone's tears... Bt u guys forgot this silly talk when WM spoke highly of his mother and godmother...
Mtcheww

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 4:45pm On Sep 24, 2021
crazymummy:

Are you sure he has not fvcked her...there will be fights at the reunion...the reunion will reveal alot and e go sweet
And there will be alot of fights...violence...

Not everyone is easily fv.cked like you...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Payporte: 4:45pm On Sep 24, 2021
people dy talk, this GoFundMe scammer above me go still get mouth dy talk undecided, shameless buffon

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 24, 2021
Expert17:

Door Handle

BroBumBum

FertileDog

cheesy cheesy cheesy

cheesy

See Monikers?!..... LMFAO

Wetin dey bleat? No be Sheep dey bleat? You wonder why their Shepherd dey shout "who dey bleeeeeeet" up and down?

Cos he knows some Donkeys go follow am sheepishly.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 4:46pm On Sep 24, 2021
Pere effect, from 1k followers to 4k plus.

Meanwhile,

She is not the one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymummy: 4:46pm On Sep 24, 2021
faird:

Okay.... WM did not cry bt he was still accused of looking for pity votes?
I would never mock anyone's tears... Bt u guys forgot this silly talk when WM spoke highly of his mother and godmother...
Mtcheww
It's their hypocrisy for me....

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by callmemakaveli: 4:47pm On Sep 24, 2021
Melst:

You sound pained. And see who's talking about envy, manipulation. Okay I get, you are trying to describe you and your fav. At least he succeeded in bleaching his skin according to you, I can only imagine how much your fav tried to bleach but failed. He had to console himself with just teeth whitening as his brownish rotting teeth couldn't help him get laid. The chemicals used must have reached his brains and wiped off his senses. Reason why when he was showing his nasty side, his friends outside were confused and said that's not the Pere they know. Talk about fakeness and a manipulator kiss kiss
You're obviously the one sounding pained here because of a successful Pere. Just at look how you analysed someone who doesn't even know of your entire existence.

Can you read that garbage you piled up there and tell me if it makes any sense to you?

Like I advised you earlier, This thread is not for you, You should go back to being a Ghostreader. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymummy: 4:47pm On Sep 24, 2021
Jadentica:

Not everyone is easily fvcked like you...
k

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by BoosBae(f): 4:48pm On Sep 24, 2021
OGdaddy:
Did you guys not see where big brother told pere that they are proud of him.

Biggie said they are all proud of him and everyone are all proud of him for his attitude and maturity.

Chai!!!!! I am in tears right Now.

I stan a GOD ordained general.
My cute sweet baby

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5896) (5897) (5898) (5899) (5900) (5901) (5902) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.