Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

How I become an brothel Addict My story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I become an brothel Addict My story (1786 Views)

₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) / Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting / Sex Addict Who Had Sex With 100 Men (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I become an brothel Addict My story by kenzysmith: 2:36pm On Jul 19, 2021
I use to be calm guy loveable by my teachers and mates i use to be neat always iron my clothes before i step out nonone look at me twice and not turn back be it male or female I use to be obedient to my parents my Dad love me so much that he always get me new cloths am his ist son my siblings sometimes get jealous of his fatherly love my mum also, but I had a big natural problem am an introvert I don't be a girlfriend I was a virgin till age 20.
My Dad made a terrible mistake by taking a boarding school hereby that is how I got to miss up with friends who open my close eyes there is this guy name Richard. Richard is very bold street wise handsome he got girls at once he can dance break dance he can sing buh he is an alpha male why me at the other hand am opposite am calm To be continue.......
Re: How I become an brothel Addict My story by kenzysmith: 2:37pm On Jul 19, 2021
Me and Richard became friends we become so close and he was giving me street OT, he will tell me to approach a girl when I approach this girl I will end up stammering and the girl we just walk away and Richard and his crew we burst into laughter one of them we allow opee(mugu) Richard will be talking up with a girl why I stand there like a Dundee and be looking at the floor, one of the girls will ask Richard don't your friend talk Richard will use the opportunity to introduced me to them I will be during like efulefu and smiling like who is been tickle, I love be on my own it give me joy sometimes girls tink I have spiritual problem cause I love been alone. Then one day me Richard and a guy call Pedro was discussing out night in our domentry he made mention of a place called brothel that young fine girls give Mouth Action and sex he said during the holiday we should visit the place I was egger to go but luckily it escape my mind.
I will want to walk like Richard I will want to speak like Richard I will want to be copying is dress style he become my mentor neglecting the real me that God has created me to be like, so I graduated from secondary sch me and Richard was still on contact I will go to his place every day even though is place is far from mine I will either see a girl in our class i n in place or new girl, one day I began to watch blue fil.m in his living room why he is fucking my class mate in his room, the urge grip me so hard then I remember perdro d guy told me and Richard about the brothel. I told Richard to give me Pedro number that is the beginning of my problem.
To be continue..........
Re: How I become an brothel Addict My story by kenzysmith: 2:40pm On Jul 19, 2021
He gave me Pedro number and I contacted perdro he told me he was going to take me to the brothel the next day that next day was on Sunday DEC 2011 a day I will never forget, after church I called perdro who told me to come and meet him at a junction when I arrive we took an okada to the place were I saw different girls with different shapes I began to select and I choose a young girl when I enter the room this girl told me off my cloths and charge me 1000k I was shaking as she was rubbing my dick I was wow so I van easily sex a beautiful girl like this with just 1k this girl had sex with me and when I left d room I told Pedro this was my ist time he laugh and call me opee when I arrive home I quickly rush to the bathroom to wash my penis and have a thorough bath I was just in.my room isolated from my parents and siblings, I began to feel this guilt of a sinner I cried promise my self not to go there again, that very week I notice something deep at my left riband when I touch it it was painful I feel ill the sickness was so terrible that my parents began to worried me on the other hand I know what I have done the sickness last for like 2weeks before it I'll but that deep place in my left abdomen is still there till date my dad sent me to Benin republic to school I didn't go back to the brothel again and didn't have sex with prostitutes till after 8 months time when I started patronizing prostitutes, in Benin and forget d reason why I was at Benin rep my ist semester result was nothing to write home about me that was brilliant o, I have 9F out of 11 courses and to rewrite those courses I fail will cause my parents 230 thousand naira, I began to lie to my dad I have just one F which he was really with me for that one F I now went to zenith university in Accra without my parents consent I roam my line so that I can still be using my Benin republic line so that will still think I was at Benin rep meanwhile I was Ghana I began a regular Costomer At vanilla club were they have high class prostitutes I began patronizing them because my dad sent me lot of money me that use to be good looking and neat now careless of looking good because d women in the club don't care how u look but your cash that change my ideology about life
Until ome morning my Dad called me and ask me this questions Did you change school? To be continue.....
Re: How I become an brothel Addict My story by zexy2030(m): 2:53pm On Jul 19, 2021
kenzysmith:
He gave me Pedro number and I contacted perdro he told me he was going to take me to the brothel the next day that next day was on Sunday DEC 2011 a day I will never forget, after church I called perdro who told me to come and meet him at a junction when I arrive we took an okada to the place were I saw different girls with different shapes I began to select and I choose a young girl when I enter the room this girl told me off my cloths and charge me 1000k I was shaking as she was rubbing my dick I was wow so I van easily sex a beautiful girl like this with just 1k this girl had sex with me and when I left d room I told Pedro this was my ist time he laugh and call me opee when I arrive home I quickly rush to the bathroom to wash my penis and have a thorough bath I was just in.my room isolated from my parents and siblings, I began to feel this guilt of a sinner I cried promise my self not to go there again, that very week I notice something deep at my left riband when I touch it it was painful I feel ill the sickness was so terrible that my parents began to worried me on the other hand I know what I have done the sickness last for like 2weeks before it I'll but that deep place in my left abdomen is still there till date my dad sent me to Benin republic to school I didn't go back to the brothel again and didn't have sex with prostitutes till after 8 months time when I started patronizing prostitutes, in Benin and forget d reason why I was at Benin rep my ist semester result was nothing to write home about me that was brilliant o, I have 9F out of 11 courses and to rewrite those courses I fail will cause my parents 230 thousand naira, I began to lie to my dad I have just one F which he was really with me for that one F I now went to zenith university in Accra without my parents consent I roam my line so that I can still be using my Benin republic line so that will still think I was at Benin rep meanwhile I was Ghana I began a regular Costomer At vanilla club were they have high class prostitutes I began patronizing them because my dad sent me lot of money me that use to be good looking and neat now careless of looking good because d women in the club don't care how u look but your cash that change my ideology about life
Until ome morning my Dad called me and ask me this questions Did you change school? To be continue.....
Following..
Re: How I become an brothel Addict My story by kenzysmith: 3:08pm On Jul 19, 2021
I was shock so I just told yes dad and switch off my phone tears began to row down my eyes after 3 hours I put on my phone he began calling as soon as I on my phone I put d phone and started explaining to him I had Carry overs and it would be wise to change he told me he is not angry with me he send me money to book a flight back to Nigeria when I arrive home he aske to bring my green past port and turn it told me I will not be going back to Benin or Ghana he is highly disappointed in me then I went to sit for jamb which I pass and also pass the post utme in OAU my father was once again happy and I got his confidence back then met another Richard kind of guy who get girls by the snaps of his fingers and we Began friends he taught me how to smoke and play bet then I graduate to virtual bet . my life become worst more than the days in Ghana I be come a fully street guy and forget the reason why I was in osun state my ist semester result was 6f but the Carry over fee is not as high as the Benin own, I also began to masturbate and continue patronizing prostitutes why my mates are burning note candle reading I love the shows oau organizes were lot of artists came to ur school including WizKid and Burma boy at armfield theatre until I use my school fees to play virtual.. To be continue........
Re: How I become an brothel Addict My story by kenzysmith: 3:28pm On Jul 19, 2021
So I miss the 2 nd semester exams and some one use my phone to call my dad that M no longer in school that I didn't write exam my dad has to call me to explain to him I told him I was rub when I wanted to go and pay the fee at the bank I was withdrew and taking to a private university in BIU with close monitoring from my Dad friend daughter who told me plain blank any misbehavior from my dad would be reported I was able to comport my self though I still sneak out of sch compound to Bleep ashawo anytime am in the mood and my brother and sister I graduated with a third class and my mum especially wept on my convocation I would have finish with pass wink but my Hod just help me out he told me I don't deserve a third class . my dad was proud of me until I started suffering unintentional loss of weight to be continue....,
Re: How I become an brothel Addict My story by Tyranny: 3:35pm On Jul 19, 2021
Ok
Re: How I become an brothel Addict My story by kenzysmith: 4:01pm On Jul 19, 2021
Was scared my friends and neighbor begin to tell me am loosing weight that I look like a a dry fish, what was in my mind is that I have contacted HIV after people started saying I should be eating o u no longer fresh as u use to I look at my self my hairs going bald my wrist thin full of veins I decided to go for HIV check up when I arrive the doctor office in my mind I no I have the virus buh just need confirmation from the doctor, when the doctor brought out my result I have not open the result just telling what d next step he was like check ur result I open it, it was negative I was shocked I can't believed my eyes went to another hospital the same thing negative I was like this is a miracle till date I have not tasted raw test always use comdom I avoided brothel for like 6 months but kept on going back to the brothel women until I encounter a prophet who told me I have great destiny that I was tie by people in my extended family that this is not me that the real me is a calm guy that I should stop all the bad immoral life so 2019 September was my last day I played virtual bet till today I don't kW how I quit betting through d prophet lays is hand on me that day . Feb 2020 is the last day I stop masturbation something I can't easily go of after 8yrs God mercy is walking In my life I know if is my power I won't be able to quit this 2 dangerous addictions since I stop I became looking fresh and add a little fat . but the brothel is the main battle on ground. Though I am in a relationship at the moment but we haven't had sex am scared of sleeping with her cause I just think I don't deserve her cause of my reckless life . she is a devoted Christian an usher in Church I want to quit sex all together how can I quit this habbit I need my self back I want to leave my real me I want my innocent self back God I want to be ambitious not a sex slave
Re: How I become an brothel Addict My story by kenzysmith: 7:53pm On Jul 19, 2021
I want a make not to go to brothel and retrace my self back there is nothing God can't do
Re: How I become an brothel Addict My story by apostle96: 8:20pm On Jul 19, 2021
I like this cock and bull story
Lion chop elephant
Cockroach beat goat

Re: How I become an brothel Addict My story by fbabs(m): 9:18pm On Jul 19, 2021
Can you send a pm
Re: How I become an brothel Addict My story by kenzysmith: 10:09pm On Jul 19, 2021
fbabs:
Can you send a pm
bros I can't if u can drop ur watapp number here in words I will gladly add u on watpp I really need help
Re: How I become an brothel Addict My story by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 19, 2021
Story for the gods.

(1) (Reply)

Whose Fault Is It When Everyone Wants To Bleep Your Girlfriend? / All Of You That Hate Siofra Because She's An Attention Seeker Come In Here (pic) / What Is Happening To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.