Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Ignorant Questions Ladies Ask About The Mens Body? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ignorant Questions Ladies Ask About The Mens Body? (1724 Views)

Hilarious Ways Some Nigerian Ladies Ask Guys For Airtime / Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes / Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You (2) (3) (4)

Ignorant Questions Ladies Ask About The Mens Body? by robosky02(m): 8:06pm On May 15, 2022
Ignorant questions lady ask about the mens body?

What women don't know about men

1. A lady once asked her boyfriend, the balls in between your leg's does it heavy you?

2. Why is the third leg always erect in the morning

3 do men also have or see any form of period?

OK guys kindly share the wired or ignorant question a Lady has a asked you

Ladies you can also share thing you didn't know or what you want to known about the mans body

Re: Ignorant Questions Ladies Ask About The Mens Body? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:07pm On May 15, 2022
No woman will ever ask these questions you listed above.. undecided

Re: Ignorant Questions Ladies Ask About The Mens Body? by robosky02(m): 8:17pm On May 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Really?

Then you not been close to one

In their curiosity you need to hear or wonder what they ask
Re: Ignorant Questions Ladies Ask About The Mens Body? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:19pm On May 15, 2022
robosky02:

Really?

Then you not been close to one

In their curiosity you need to hear or wonder what they ask
Close to one?
Ok mister..you understand a woman more than a woman? grin

Re: Ignorant Questions Ladies Ask About The Mens Body? by luscioustrish(f): 8:19pm On May 15, 2022
I don’t think any woman would ask such questions

Re: Ignorant Questions Ladies Ask About The Mens Body? by Choilila: 8:19pm On May 15, 2022
I don't ask those questions.
My phone is always available to quench my curiosity and gain more information ℹ.

Re: Ignorant Questions Ladies Ask About The Mens Body? by Ballzproblemm: 8:20pm On May 15, 2022
robosky02:
Ignorant questions lady ask about the mens body?

What women don't know about men

1. A lady once asked her boyfriend, the balls in between your leg's does it heavy you?

2. Why is the third leg always erect in the morning

3 do men also have or see any form of period?

OK guys kindly share the wired or ignorant question a Lady has a asked you

Ladies you can also share thing you didn't know or what you want to known about the mans body

I don't think the second one is ignorant
Re: Ignorant Questions Ladies Ask About The Mens Body? by robosky02(m): 8:34pm On May 15, 2022
luscioustrish:
I don’t think any woman would ask such questions

OK so what have you asked before or just wondered about?
Re: Ignorant Questions Ladies Ask About The Mens Body? by paulolee(m): 8:40pm On May 15, 2022
a bea once asked if av ever mistakenly sat on my balls n I kum de reason d question like small pikin.
another asked wat would happen if I wakeup one day n noticed dt I gat 3 balls instead of 2...I jus laffed n said it CNT happen

Re: Ignorant Questions Ladies Ask About The Mens Body? by fergie001: 9:04pm On May 15, 2022
I know they ask Number 1 very well.
Re: Ignorant Questions Ladies Ask About The Mens Body? by czarr(m): 9:09pm On May 15, 2022
A girl once asked me if guys can mistakenly sit down on their balls.

Re: Ignorant Questions Ladies Ask About The Mens Body? by robosky02(m): 11:28am On May 16, 2022
paulolee:
a bea once asked if av ever mistakenly sat on my balls n I kum de reason d question like small pikin...

Omo the question ehhhhhehhhhh
You can't blame them shaaa
Re: Ignorant Questions Ladies Ask About The Mens Body? by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 16, 2022
Children

Re: Ignorant Questions Ladies Ask About The Mens Body? by Younext: 3:46pm On May 16, 2022
robosky02:

Omo the question ehhhhhehhhhh
You can't blame them shaaa
omoh I dey sit-down on my balls time time unintentionally.painful.
Re: Ignorant Questions Ladies Ask About The Mens Body? by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 16, 2022
I have One right now: Why do guys hardly close their laps while sitting? Are their balls such a huge barricade?

It's crazy to note though, this supposed women only care to know about your balls!
Re: Ignorant Questions Ladies Ask About The Mens Body? by Qatar2022: 4:13pm On May 16, 2022
Those useless idiots won't agree they ask such questions because they lie in everything
Re: Ignorant Questions Ladies Ask About The Mens Body? by iRepNaija1: 4:35pm On May 16, 2022
Why would any person ask these questions when Google is available? That second question is not ignorant though. Some people honestly don't know that men have erections in the morning.
Re: Ignorant Questions Ladies Ask About The Mens Body? by Mezigo: 6:46pm On May 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You don't know what you re saying.
My girlfriend asks me exactly this kind of questions
Re: Ignorant Questions Ladies Ask About The Mens Body? by robosky02(m): 8:57am On May 17, 2022
iRepNaija1:
Why would any person ask these questions when Google is available? That second question is not ignorant though. Some people honestly don't know that men have erections in the morning.

Is it everything Google tell them
Re: Ignorant Questions Ladies Ask About The Mens Body? by Nobody: 9:11am On May 17, 2022
Re: Ignorant Questions Ladies Ask About The Mens Body? by iRepNaija1: 4:43pm On May 17, 2022
robosky02:

Is it everything Google tell them

Yes, because some of these men don't know the answer themselves. There are consequences of not having sex education in Nigerian schools. This is one of them.
Re: Ignorant Questions Ladies Ask About The Mens Body? by robosky02(m): 4:53pm On May 17, 2022
Mezigo:

You don't know what you re saying.
My girlfriend asks me exactly this kind of questions

Don't mind him

She Deceived Me With Pregnancy Pls Should I Continue This Relat / [opinion]: Why So Many Female Bank Workers Marry Late / Any Parent That Does This Do Not Love Their Child