Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Where Would Obi Cubana Be Without ''The Zoo''? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Would Obi Cubana Be Without ''The Zoo''? (1649 Views)

Please What Would Obi Have Done Differently Within This Short Period? / Who Would OBI Votes Destroy Most: Atiku Or BAT / Atiku Abubakar Spends Holiday With His Children & Grandchildren At The Zoo (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Would Obi Cubana Be Without ''The Zoo''? by Coldie(m): 6:28pm On Jul 19, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Joe Biden wants 3 trillion dollars for infrastructure, The Republicans object claiming were are they going to get the money,they don’t want higher taxes, they go the route of PPP, Build, Use & Return.
I ask again if 2nd Niger bridge was in kano Will they toll it?
Re: Where Would Obi Cubana Be Without ''The Zoo''? by Sulele04(m): 6:36pm On Jul 19, 2021
rosinkkit:

If Nigeria crashes, no one will suffer more than Igbos, as they are spread all over Nigeria in their millions and depend on being in those places to eat and support their families, so if Nigeria crashes, millions of Igbos will crash with her. So pray Nigeria doesn't crash, for your own sake.
Who says I am Igbo, I am a Yoruba man.

You are not Igbo nor Yoruba, but you are so obsessed with both Biafra, and Yoruba Nation agitations.

Truly, You Northerners are parasites.

Odua a gbe awa omo oko Yoruba, Yoruba Nation ti di sise.

And there is not a damn thing you northerners can do but wail on SM.

1 Like

Re: Where Would Obi Cubana Be Without ''The Zoo''? by vasel15: 10:35pm On Jul 19, 2021
rosinkkit:

I'm an employer. I don't need a 'job'. You think I'm a small boy like you?

Ignorant, disgruntled tout.

Lol who dash nairaland tout like you employer.. Maybe you day employ your fellow idps for mai shai shop, let me even address you even though I think what you posted is trash. Nigeria is a zoo and Nigeria have never done nothing for nobody, we are not like you fools up north that get everything on their almajeri plate because you fools have been in power for over 50yrs and you have done nothing.

Don't come here and try to claim the igbo man's glory, you fools did nothing for the igbo man, for over 50yrs we have no airport or seaports in igbo land, no make me use vex swear for you because e go catch you
Re: Where Would Obi Cubana Be Without ''The Zoo''? by 4ckTOT0: 6:40am On Jul 20, 2021
Sulele04:

Who says I am Igbo, I am a Yoruba man.

You are not Igbo nor Yoruba, but you are so obsessed with both Biafra, and Yoruba Nation agitations.

Truly, You Northerners are parasites.

Odua a gbe awa omo oko Yoruba, Yoruba Nation ti di sise.

And there is not a damn thing you northerners can do but wail on SM.
death to biafra , death to oduduwa republic death to sunday igboho , death to kanu
your mama yansh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Totalitarian Structure Of Ipob,A must read. / Civil Servants Greatest Beneficiaries Of Good Governance In Enugu State - Labour / Today, Banks, Markets, Others Close For Sit-at-home in Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.