Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,255 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra (32015 Views)

North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum / El-Rufai: Why Presidency Should Return To South In 2023 / Babachir Lawal: It’s Not Compulsory North Must Cede Power To South In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Captain8(m): 3:35pm On Jul 21, 2021
Princedapace:

It does not exist now. yes. But will exist someday becus Nigeria will never continue like this forever. Lol, never. It is a matter of time, Nigeria will scatter.

With the rising population, unwarranted killings, poverty rate, and ethnic bigotry, Nigeria will surely fall apath. Just a matter of time. lol, people will get tired. Watch this space.
no matter what.... niger delta republic will also conduct it referendum...
Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Captain8(m): 3:40pm On Jul 21, 2021
skybeauty:
Shameless old man. Please if Ijaw people as a whole do not want Biafra, they should stop dragging other people into their confusion. After they will say that Igbo people are forcing other people into Biafra. Agree to a referendum, you are afraid because you know that your position doesn’t represent the will of the majority.
we also saying same thing..... niger delta republic referendum is what we saying.....

during referendum its either nigeria or NDR...
Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Captain8(m): 3:47pm On Jul 21, 2021
Juspe:
I'm totally disappointed with you Southerners, you will be here abusing your selves and ranting about irrelevant things while the North are busy planning and thinking how to maximize our collective wealth in this country. Yesterday, it was north east development commission, today, it is PIB and 30 percent, tomorrow they may come up with North west development commission or disadvantaged area development commission and you Southerners are there dwelling on irrelevant issues.
dont mind igbos that are looking for troubles

2 Likes

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Captain8(m): 3:52pm On Jul 21, 2021
Ekealterego:

By "Niger Delta", I hope you are referring to your creek dwelling, no land having, ogogoro drinking Ijaws? (Apologies to the good ones)?

I am Niger -Deltan and have absolutely nothing to do with you guys nor do I I desire to share a country with Ijaw minorities. (apologies to the good ones once again)
every tribe is gladly to share a country with Ijaw minority than large igbo to dominated and swallowed....

igbos should form country with their mates hausas and yorubas if they are not coward and weak.... let minorities followed Ijaw minority..
Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Zeeknow3245(m): 4:28pm On Jul 21, 2021
Ekealterego:

I mean you were even dumbber than I thought. For your information, I am a "Niger Deltan" whatever that shiiitt means anyway. Rep your own people and stop roping unrelated people with unrelated tongues together. What insignificant tribal village group do you belong to ? Speak for your tiny insignificant group and stop being insecure under "Niger Delta".. you don't speak for me and my people.
gringringrin always on the attacking. Your point just shows who you definitely are. You lack constructive criticism, you hate the truth and you're delusional
Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by gidgiddy: 4:28pm On Jul 21, 2021
Captain8:
yes you correct...awareness problem is everywhere....
there was a lady that won beauty contest but could not give the name of her country president when ask...

even in my Ijaw there are ignorant ladies that does not know what is IYC or INC..... it is everywhere...

even in your igbo there are many ignorant ladies that does not know what is ohanaeze....

there are some nigerians who never knew the name of OBJ GEJ at their reigns.........even despite the exploit and destructions of buhari, yet some ignorant nigeria women dont know his name....

so not every niger deltan will know pandef....

Exactly, so what then gives an Ijaw man like Clark the right to speak for Ogoja, Ibibio, Annang, Legbo, Efik ?

1 Like

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Princedapace(m): 4:35pm On Jul 21, 2021
Captain8:

Amen
Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Psalmistproject: 5:48pm On Jul 21, 2021
Captain8:
fool... every Ijaws were solidly behind Isaac Boro..... today Adaka Boro republic struggle is the reason IYC was formed as kaiama declaration...

IYC is the new name for Adaka Boro struggle

Truth lasts forever. Why then did the so called IYC abandon the call for Niger delta republic? Or was it about oil wells? Or is the land and water pollution? What have really changed?
An ijaw man was threatened, if he dares to nullify the mischievous election results against PMB monkeys and babaoons will be bathed in blood, he quaked like a convulsing child and handed over to the nemesis we are reaping today.
So I'm yet to understand what was IYC stance against PMB taking over by force and crook.

Fine, between the marginalization of the south south between then and now, which is worst?
So WHO T FK is IYC? You should be ashamed of yourself. Look at how your rivers and lands are polluted, the current PIB is a Scam! Tufia! If this is not preferring North torment to the fear of being under igbos, then I wonder what it is. Don't worry time will tell.
Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by richmond500: 5:52pm On Jul 21, 2021
Captain8:
hahahah.

If there is a referendum between Nigeria, Biafra and ND republic, I am very sure nobody will want to go with Biafra except the five Igbo states
Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Tom1960: 6:54pm On Jul 21, 2021
They are dreaming indeed!
Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Captain8(m): 7:41pm On Jul 21, 2021
richmond500:
hahahah.

If there is a referendum between Nigeria, Biafra and ND republic, I am very sure nobody will want to go with Biafra except the five Igbo states
for where!!!..?..
thats why we keep telling their dumb brains to stop wasting their energies on south south.....because ND will also have it referendum...
Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Deadlytruth(m): 7:41pm On Jul 21, 2021
Captain8:
south east has many tribes..... now who is the core south easternes?
Would you mind listing out the many ethnic groups of the South East?

1 Like

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Captain8(m): 7:52pm On Jul 21, 2021
Psalmistproject:

Truth lasts forever. Why then did the so called IYC abandon the call for Niger delta republic? Or was it about oil wells? Or is the land and water pollution? What have really changed?
An ijaw man was threatened, if he dares to nullify the mischievous election results against PMB monkeys and babaoons will be bathed in blood, he quaked like a convulsing child and handed over to the nemesis we are reaping today.
So I'm yet to understand what was IYC stance against PMB taking over by force and crook.

Fine, between the marginalization of the south south between then and now, which is worst?
So WHO T FK is IYC? You should be ashamed of yourself. Look at how your rivers and lands are polluted, the current PIB is a Scam! Tufia! If this is not preferring North torment to the fear of being under igbos, then I wonder what it is.
i could have give you answer..but you attached too much of ignorant and unrealistic words to it... IYC remain the army of Ijaw
Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Captain8(m): 7:58pm On Jul 21, 2021
Deadlytruth:
Would you mind listing out the many ethnic groups of the South East?
tribes in south east
igbo
ibibio
igala
mbaise
Ijaw
etc
Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Deadlytruth(m): 8:07pm On Jul 21, 2021
Captain8:
tribes in south east
igbo
ibibio
igala
mbaise
Ijaw
etc
Now, if Igbos are the core South East people as you obviously want to insinuate, then who are the core Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Captain8(m): 8:07pm On Jul 21, 2021
gidgiddy:

Exactly, so what then gives an Ijaw man like Clark the right to speak for Ogoja, Ibibio, Annang, Legbo, Efik ?
you know that there are people who dont know buhari, then why is that buhari still ruling over them?

if you answer it well then you get your answer
Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Captain8(m): 8:24pm On Jul 21, 2021
the core nigerians are wazobians... WAZOBIA tribe own nigeria...any other tribe is a settler
Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Tonitoniton(m): 8:28pm On Jul 21, 2021
Captain8:
shut up.... every Ijaw person denounced jonathan when he surrendered to buhari.....

clark is father of Ijaw nation and we proud to have him....he is a blessing to us.....

no inch of niger delta will be part of biafra.... niger delta republic is our own

I be waffy, am not interested in ur ideology.

Clark took up fatherly role to jobathan and was the main adviser he had that led to his fall out with obj.

Clark was behind most of his errors.

Clark is one of the main betrayal of the ijaw nation and the south south at large.

He is the main anchorman for the fulani emirate in the south .

Follow Clark to ur peril

A FATHER THAT DENOUNCES HIS SON IN PUBLIC AFTER FEEDING FAT ON HIS TABLE FOR SIX YEARS JUST BECAUSE OF SMALL DISAGREEMENT IS NOT QUALIFIED TO BE CALLED A FATHER.

My question to u, mr know know, is Buhari now a better son than Jonathan? Posterity will judge u all for ur selfishness
Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Captain8(m): 8:39pm On Jul 21, 2021
Tonitoniton:

I be waffy, am not interested in ur ideology.

Clark took up fatherly role to jobathan and was the main adviser he had that led to his fall out with obj.

Clark was behind most of his errors.

Clark is one of the main betrayal of the ijaw nation and the south south at large.

He is the main anchorman for the fulani emirate in the south .

Follow Clark to ur peril

A FATHER THAT DENOUNCES HIS SON IN PUBLIC AFTER FEEDING FAT ON HIS TABLE FOR SIX YEARS JUST BECAUSE OF SMALL DISAGREEMENT IS NOT QUALIFIED TO BE CALLED A FATHER.

My question to u, mr know know, is Buhari now a better son than Jonathan? Posterity will judge u all for ur selfishness
which shows you have no particular thing against papa clark but you only assuming...
Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 21, 2021
Owologbo:

You mean the Fulani gave you ibo land? you can claim whoever you wish.
well, no one gave us our land.
and them calling me Igbo is act of ignorance.
I'm an Isoko man, and we will not be force into any union like the one we are now.
The Igbo as one of the three major ethnic group in Nigeria could not compete with their mate to checkmate the excesses of the others; running from their responsibility.
They are now looking for other minorities they will oppress.
If the SS is been oppressed in Nigeria where we have three people who are supposed to checkmate the other, what would happen with one major tribe lump up with minorities?
If you are been sincere with yourself, you won't be complaining of being forced to remain in Nigeria while you are trying to force Biafra on others.
The earlier you concentrate on your five the better for you.
All I want is a call for a referendum- You cant speak for every Niger/Deltan or speak for all Isoko indigenous people -Let us vote - Im not saying or forcing anybody to join the Biafra's struggle - This is a unity call against injustice and the killings all over southern Nigeria to conquer the south -This is a peaceful call for unity unity,from one southerner to another another- We can agree and disagree on many things but let us come back to the real issues ,and face our common enemy the Fulani Jihadist terrorizing our people,every day -Nigeria system doesnt favor me I dont think Nigeria favors most Southerners either including you -This is a call for fairness,a call for a better security , a call for a better life for our future generations born and unborn,our people are murdered every day by the fulani lead government, sponsored terrorists ,and many of them are refugees in foreign countries- They call southerner especially brave Southerners, that want to stop them from there evil atrocities. ,they call them terrorists and embrace the real terrorists -We have to report them to Icc all this heads that im seeing shopped off are people with dreams and future like us -Today they are dead because of terrorists government, that we cant stand up against -Let us vote ( Referendum now or never) Nigeria is a scam -Let us be humble and let go our differences for now, we can deal with all that- whenever we decide to sit and write our article of independence ( Our own constitution) I have a lot of Isoko friends too -I grew up in Warri -Porthharcout -Lagos -Calabar -before I left the shore of Nigeria ,because of lack of opportunities and bad policies by Nigerian Southern politicians they are all in bed with our oppressors they are not working for us -Majority of them are not. -Please my brother let us forget our differences ,and come to together as one indivisible entity (One great southern Nigeria) we can vote with a referendum -Majority carries to vote -To remain one Nigeria -Or we can form our own nation states -either Oduduwa" seperates -The Isokos can still separate to form here own nation state, if they dont want to be a part of Biafra -A chance to sit at a table and address what we want to move forward,with mutual respect -A chance we never got with the formation of Nigeria as a nation-Or we can practice a parliamentary system of government like United Kingdom - The way our colonial masters wanted Nigeria to be a (parliament) e.g Wales a nation of its own ,with there own currency and laws, independent nation,same with thing applies to Ireland -Scotland -Forthermore they are one United Kingdom. Southern Nigeria can do the same -Or we practice true federalism, like United states does -A system of strong independent states ,strong independent states with a weak federal structure - Nigeria practice a scam federalism - Strong central government ,with a weak states government -We have many options but we have to unite first -The Fulani terrorists are fighting harder every day to form a Caliphate under our nose-The killing wont stop -Any killing that doesnt stop after 48 hours statistically is a government sponsored terrorists.Be guided -I stand with one United Southern Nigeria.

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Tonitoniton(m): 9:30pm On Jul 21, 2021
Captain8:
which shows you have no particular thing against papa clark but you only assuming...

Sure, I have nothing personal against him, I dont just like what many of them have done to further enslave the south south to the fulani north.

Secondly, am not assuming, I know and have worked with most of the ijaw elites and even some the creek boys. The isaac Adams boro spirit is in not in most of them.

My main annoyance is how a fulani emir from the north will have oil well in the south and none of the amanayahbons ,obi,oba, Ezekiel olu etc can lay claim to any. Yet these leaders pretend as though all is well because they give them some small small gift to betray their people. THAT IS THE HEIGHT OF FOOLISHNESS AND SELFISHNESS

2 Likes

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by justtoodark: 10:56pm On Jul 21, 2021
brownemmanuel43:
Everybody answer your papa name

get lost....
we are tired of all this your stvpid mental-propagandas....
cownunu is nothing....

enjoy your vanities ndigbo....

1 Like

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by justtoodark: 11:02pm On Jul 21, 2021
Vireani79:

U dey mind the fool
The ijaws think Niger delta belongs to them.
Na dem dey carry am for head
The other people for Niger delta no dey talk
U will not even be alive when it will happen
I am urhobo and I will vote to join

then,you are a confused urhobo....
my mother is urhobo and she will never allow me to associate with people like ipob....

heck....!!
urhobo women poisoned biafran soldiers occupying south south areas back then....
Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Idiko1: 11:38pm On Jul 21, 2021
The Edwin Clarke I know is a fool at forty.
Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Idiko1: 11:43pm On Jul 21, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Elder statesman, Edwin Clark, has said the Indigenous People of Biafra is dreaming with its inclusion of the South-South region in Biafra Republic.

IPOB, which has been proscribed by the Nigerian government, is agitating to break the South-East and South-South regions away from Nigeria to form Biafra Republic.

Both regions were part of the defunct Eastern Region which rebelled against Nigeria from 1967 to 1970.

Speaking in an interview with BBC Pidgin on IPOB, Clark said, “They are very unrealistic boys. To me, IPOB is not pursuing the right thing.”

He continued, “I told him (IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu) that he has a good fight, that the people of the East are being neglected. They have only five states, whereas other regions have six. In fact, one has seven. Based on what? Nobody knows.

“For every appointment that is being made in this country, the Igbo are shortchanged. If Universities are being distributed per state, they will have five. Others will have six while North-West will have seven. This is despite the Igbo forming the third leg when this country was created.

“So, they have a good complaint, but going about it wrongly.”

When asked if the South-South states are also part of the Biafra that IPOB is agitating for, Clark said, “How can Delta be part of Biafra? In what way? Is Biafra older or bigger than Delta?

“How can Rivers State or Akwa Ibom become part of Biafra? They are dreaming for still thinking about the Eastern Region of those days.”

On Kanu’s rearrest, Clark said, “‘I hope the Federal Government will give him a fair, decent and open trial. Because, up till today, I do not understand how the Federal Government got him back into Nigeria.

“We remember the days of Umaru Dikko who was put in a big box and brought back to Nigeria. I don’t know how this young man (Kanu) was brought back to Nigeria.”

He said claims by Kanu that he was abducted in Kenya has to be addressed by the Kenyan government.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/theyre-dreaming-says-clark-on-Igbos-inclusion-of-south-south-in-biafra/%3famp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5RwnEA4uCg

Please someone tall Edwin Clark that there is nothing such as "people of the East".
Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Vireani79: 3:54am On Jul 22, 2021
justtoodark:

then,you are a confused urhobo....
my mother is urhobo and she will never allow me to associate with people like ipob....

heck....!!
urhobo women poisoned biafran soldiers occupying south south areas back then....

U are a liar
No proof of this nonsense
U worms will stop at nothing to bring up lies under ur balls

Show historical proof it happened
U bloody liar
The Niger delta was neutral all through the war
Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by rosinkkit: 4:16am On Jul 22, 2021
FakeUnity:
Old man always fighting shadows while abokeys take 30% of his resources and give his people a measley 3% while they drink crude oil polluted waters and kain-kain.

Useless creek rats. Ndi mgbu!

grin

It is exactly this attitude that has made the south south REJECT forming a nation with Igbos. They know you despise them just like you do other Nigerians, with your pretend 'brotherhood' merely out of greed for their oil resources which we all know is what you IPOB criminals are really after.

2 Likes

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by FakeUnity: 5:29am On Jul 22, 2021
rosinkkit:

[s]It is exactly this attitude that has made the south south REJECT forming a nation with Igbos. They know you despise them just like you do other Nigerians, with your pretend 'brotherhood' merely out of greed for their oil resources which we all know is what you IPOB criminals are really after.[/s]

Abokey keep shut, greatest lover of the niger delta, fulani defender of the kaffirs of the creeks. We don see you. Now run along, Mugu.
Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Captain8(m): 6:33am On Jul 22, 2021
Tonitoniton:

Sure, I have nothing personal against him, I dont just like what many of them have done to further enslave the south south to the fulani north.

Secondly, am not assuming, I know and have worked with most of the ijaw elites and even some the creek boys. The isaac Adams boro spirit is in not in most of them.

My main annoyance is how a fulani emir from the north will have oil well in the south and none of the amanayahbons ,obi,oba, Ezekiel olu etc can lay claim to any. Yet these leaders pretend as though all is well because they give them some small small gift to betray their people. THAT IS THE HEIGHT OF FOOLISHNESS AND SELFISHNESS
well you some how correct....... what do you suggesting then..?.....should we join biafra?
Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Owologbo(m): 6:38am On Jul 22, 2021
9jah:

All I want is a call for a referendum- You cant speak for every Niger/Deltan or speak for all Isoko indigenous people -Let us vote - Im not saying or forcing anybody to join the Biafra's struggle - This is a unity call against injustice and the killings all over southern Nigeria to conquer the south -This is a peaceful call for unity unity,from one southerner to another another- We can agree and disagree on many things but let us come back to the real issues ,and face our common enemy the Fulani Jihadist terrorizing our people,every day -Nigeria system doesnt favor me I dont think Nigeria favors most Southerners either including you -This is a call for fairness,a call for a better security , a call for a better life for our future generations born and unborn,our people are murdered every day by the fulani lead government, sponsored terrorists ,and many of them are refugees in foreign countries- They call southerner especially brave Southerners, that want to stop them from there evil atrocities. ,they call them terrorists and embrace the real terrorists -We have to report them to Icc all this heads that im seeing shopped off are people with dreams and future like us -Today they are dead because of terrorists government, that we cant stand up against -Let us vote ( Referendum now or never) Nigeria is a scam -Let us be humble and let go our differences for now, we can deal with all that- whenever we decide to sit and write our article of independence ( Our own constitution) I have a lot of Isoko friends too -I grew up in Warri -Porthharcout -Lagos -Calabar -before I left the shore of Nigeria ,because of lack of opportunities and bad policies by Nigerian Southern politicians they are all in bed with our oppressors they are not working for us -Majority of them are not. -Please my brother let us forget our differences ,and come to together as one indivisible entity (One great southern Nigeria) we can vote with a referendum -Majority carries to vote -To remain one Nigeria -Or we can form our own nation states -either Oduduwa" seperates -The Isokos can still separate to form here own nation state, if they dont want to be a part of Biafra -A chance to sit at a table and address what we want to move forward,with mutual respect -A chance we never got with the formation of Nigeria as a nation-Or we can practice a parliamentary system of government like United Kingdom - The way our colonial masters wanted Nigeria to be a (parliament) e.g Wales a nation of its own ,with there own currency and laws, independent nation,same with thing applies to Ireland -Scotland -Forthermore they are one United Kingdom. Southern Nigeria can do the same -Or we practice true federalism, like United states does -A system of strong independent states ,strong independent states with a weak federal structure - Nigeria practice a scam federalism - Strong central government ,with a weak states government -We have many options but we have to unite first -The Fulani terrorists are fighting harder every day to form a Caliphate under our nose-The killing wont stop -Any killing that doesnt stop after 48 hours statistically is a government sponsored terrorists.Be guided -I stand with one United Southern Nigeria.
How will this referendum be conducted?
Those who want to follow Biafra or those who want to leave Nigeria (because I want out but not to Biafra)?
Or if it's north and South, no problem.
Lastly, don't tell who to speak for while you are speaking for others.

2 Likes

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by skybeauty(f): 9:21am On Jul 22, 2021
Captain8:
we also saying same thing..... niger delta republic referendum is what we saying.....

during referendum its either nigeria or NDR...

What your people have failed to understand is that it will be much harder to get Niger Delta republic than Biafra. But with Biafra, it will be much easier to get Niger Delta Republic given the proposed Biafra system of government.

Now let me tell why it will be hard for your people to get ND Republic.
1. The caliphate have used your resources as security to get loans to develope Niger Republic (most of them are from Niger Republic)
2. No serious freedom fighter seeking for self determination in the name of Niger Delta Republic. When Avengers came out IPOB gave them maximum support but at the end they disappointed us by agreeing to collect money from the government and the movement stopped.
3. Most of your elders have been bought over by the caliphate and your youths still believe them. Over there in southeast we no longer believe our elders because they are corrupt.
4. The idea of ND Republic and not Biafra is ridiculous in the sense that 50% of Niger Delta are IGBO speaking with 40% being of Igbo descent. Even Imo state is as much Niger delta as Rivers. Prior to the divide and rule introduced after the civil war they were one state. The idea of Biafra was introduced by an Ijaw king. Why the sudden U-turn?
Lastly, When you look at the map very well, you will discover that Abia,Akwa Ibom, Imo, Rivers, Bayelsa and Calabar are too close to each other geographically speaking that lends credence to the theory that they are related in history in one or the other. Thus dividing them in the name of Biafra or Niger Delta republic will be a very costly mistake in history.
Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Tonitoniton(m): 9:36am On Jul 22, 2021
Captain8:
well you some how correct....... what do you suggesting then..?.....should we join biafra?

I may not speak the mind of every body in the south south, but, from the look of things, joining forces with either the west or east is a good idea, the east would have been a bit better cos they may stand by u till some point why u may not trust what the west stands on cos of heavy religious and tribal sentiments.

The fulani agenda is to over run the country. The main headache they have is the ijaw due to their ability to say what they wants to do and still do it unhindered.

Their main plan now is to infiltrate the ranks of the elders and the militants for total control and then they will strike. If u doubt me, ask benue state what they did to their head militant who was pushing back fulani from over running benue. Immediately they killed him benue has not know peace till date.

Fulani dont mean any good to any land they come or pass through. These men are evil. But, unfortunately, the south is still sleeping because people like pa Clark refuse to sound the alarm just to maintain their selfish interest.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi / #OgunAt40: Buhari, Obasanjo Cut Cake (photos) / APC Names Abiola Ajimobi Acting National Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.