Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,108 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra (32049 Views)

North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum / El-Rufai: Why Presidency Should Return To South In 2023 / Babachir Lawal: It’s Not Compulsory North Must Cede Power To South In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Ekpeitit(m): 11:15pm On Jul 23, 2021
Sometimes I feel very sorry for IPOB people and their mumu followers, the people are having a nightmare but they believe it's a dream.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Tonitoniton(m): 10:45am On Jul 24, 2021
Deadlytruth:
Among the South South people opinions are almost 100 unanimous on what we are agitating for which is restructuring and greater devolution of powers to states and LGAs. And this is the point which most SS figures keep repeating. Do you need to consult a people again when you want to voice out exactly what they have already made themselves very clear about. A South South elder or leader can't be accused of speaking for the SS without consultation as long as all he is doing is to call for resource control by any means and in any language.
Let us use you as an example. You are making a case for an end to Fulani domination here. Can you be accused of speaking for the South without due consultantion knowing fully well that what you are saying is the already established consensus of nearly all Southerners?

Well, be it oil well allocation or allotment, they all carry benefits which all the Wazobian tribes enjoy more than the owners themselves.

What is restructuring and greater devolution of power when every body knows that will not be possible with fulani?

Akwa ibom state has gone to present their request to United nation for an ibom state last month, are u not aware of it?

Some group in the south want a Niger delta nation, are u not aware? The list is endless.

So long as this old greedy and selfish politicians and so called elder state men are still around, south and Nigeria at large will continue in circle except better leaders rises up now to take their places.

On the talk of oil sells, it is not restricted to the wazobias cos I know many south south that are in it too. It is supposed to be opened but Buhari has now made a fulani business, they can only allow any other tribe if they will have a large share of any deal they make.

While the oil wells still remain fulanis.

I am speaking out now cos I dont want to be an accomplice when posterity come calling in the future.

Let me give u an example of the state of the country now, I dont care whether u are fulani or not": 3 months ago, i was coming from kontagora to minna in a public vehicle, a custome officer stopped us at the end of a town called Tegina, he peeped into the vehicle and asked me if we have met before several times but i said no. He then asked me where am from, i said delta state, he then asked the guy sitting beside me where he is from, the guy said enugu ( I earnestly didnt know he is from Enugu cos he looked like hausa). The custome officer who is Niger man from his look and ascent started accusing our driver how come he is carrying southern people in his vehicle. Because I knew what will follow, I just interjected, ONE NIGERIA NIII. He then responded, one Nigeria!!! I said yes, he became happy and asked me to chop knuckle before he will allow us to go, if not, some thing else would have happened. This just one case.

The north sees all southerners and even middle as the same, slaves. Why the south see them as innocent and harmless. Gullible!
Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Thoh(m): 9:10pm On Jul 24, 2021
Priwillo:

Referendum grin
oya carri de lefelendum come...we dey wait to reseive una...
Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Deadlytruth(m): 11:40am On Aug 01, 2021
Tonitoniton:

What is restructuring and greater devolution of power when every body knows that will not be possible with fulani?

Akwa ibom state has gone to present their request to United nation for an ibom state last month, are u not aware of it?

Some group in the south want a Niger delta nation, are u not aware? The list is endless.

So long as this old greedy and selfish politicians and so called elder state men are still around, south and Nigeria at large will continue in circle except better leaders rises up now to take their places.

On the talk of oil sells, it is not restricted to the wazobias cos I know many south south that are in it too. It is supposed to be opened but Buhari has now made a fulani business, they can only allow any other tribe if they will have a large share of any deal they make.

While the oil wells still remain fulanis.

I am speaking out now cos I dont want to be an accomplice when posterity come calling in the future.

Let me give u an example of the state of the country now, I dont care whether u are fulani or not": 3 months ago, i was coming from kontagora to minna in a public vehicle, a custome officer stopped us at the end of a town called Tegina, he peeped into the vehicle and asked me if we have met before several times but i said no. He then asked me where am from, i said delta state, he then asked the guy sitting beside me where he is from, the guy said enugu ( I earnestly didnt know he is from Enugu cos he looked like hausa). The custome officer who is Niger man from his look and ascent started accusing our driver how come he is carrying southern people in his vehicle. Because I knew what will follow, I just interjected, ONE NIGERIA NIII. He then responded, one Nigeria!!! I said yes, he became happy and asked me to chop knuckle before he will allow us to go, if not, some thing else would have happened. This just one case.

The north sees all southerners and even middle as the same, slaves. Why the south see them as innocent and harmless. Gullible!

All these you stated above came into being as a result of the unrealistic and delusional One-Nigeria philosophy invented and wholly nurtured by none other than Igbos. I, for one, no longer blame Northerners for anything concerning the Nigerian tragedy. I used to do so when I was a lot younger (in my secondary school and university days until I got to my final year in the university). In fact back then I had assumed that Hausafulanis were responsible for all that is wrong with Nigeria until my final year days in the university when I completed my project research two months earlier than the deadline, and used the free time to read deeply about Nigeria's political history in the reference section of my school's library. It was then I painfully realized that I had been a prejudiced ignoramus as regards the Nigerian failure and tragedy. I was shocked to read in several books authored by even southerners, including Igbos that, "one-Nigeria" philosophy came not from Hausafulanis but from Igbos, and that Fulanis weren't ever really interested in being part of Nigeria but got armtwisted into it by Igbo political elite of those times chief among whom were Azikiwe and Michael Okpara. It also dawned rudely on me in those researches that we started with a very good structure of federalism and resource control and that Hausafulanis were the strongest advocates of the retention of that strictly federal system we started with and hated any suggestion of experimenting with this unitary system, but that the Igbo political elite were the ones who always argued that federalism was promoting tribalism over nationalism spirit hence found a way to dismantle it and introduce military rule which all resulted in the dog eat dog situation we have in Nigeria today. Let me end this by shocking you with the fact that Ahmadu Bello so much believed in having every region minding her business that he, in addition to publicly declaring that as Premier of the Northern Region he will fund the development of the North only with revenues from Agriculture and solid minerals deposits found in the region; he never campaigned to the South in any of the elections held in Nigeria while he was alive. So Igbos put us in the mess you and I complain of today because of their incurable greed and domination agenda.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Thoh(m): 10:48am On Aug 02, 2021
9jah:

Ibe osha - now Port harcourt - Obigbo -now Oyigbo and so on -Fulani created divisions -We Igbos share common customs and norms with our coastal brothers and sisters -Most of them speak ibo -we dress alike -There is more that unites us than seperates us - weve fought together and weve died together fighting Nigeria- All we need is a referendum shekina
you and who fought together? you and who look alike?

clarke is our father and have speak for us...thats final..

2 Likes

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by wealthtrak: 1:57pm On Aug 11, 2021
KEVIND:

They’re dreaming, says Clark on IPOB’s inclusion of South-South in Biafra
Watch the BBC interview here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5RwnEA4uCg

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by wealthtrak: 3:26pm On Aug 11, 2021
Weinberg:

There has never been an instance Urhobo had a fatal fight with Igbo in Nigerian history..Or Even protested against Igbo people living in their land..Are you really Urhobo or just FULANI supporter of APC from rejected Sahel desert?
You are incorrect @Weinberg.

First off.

During the Nigerian Civil War, the present Ondo, Delta and Edo States were invaded in 1967 by the rebels who were majority Ibo-speaking and taking instructions from Col. Emeka Ojukwu (rtd) to spy on (or monitor) Col. Victor Banjo (rtd) as the figure head and proceeded to impose their will and control to the annoyance and deep resentment of the major ethnic groups in the area (Binis, Esan, Urhobo, Isoko, Itsekiri, Olukumi, Ijaw, Ika, Ukwuani, etc)
of the Mid-West. Infact a lot of the
Bendelite groups like the Urhobos and Binis joined the Nigerian Army because of that unwise 1967 Mid-West invasion according to
Col. Ogbebor (rtd), a Bini man in a newspaper interview.

Second, in the early 2000s, "The News" magazine reported that an
Ibo trader was very rude to an
Urhobo traditional ruler and this
led angry Urhobo youths to go
on rampage against Ibo traders
in the area because what the
trader did was an abomination.

Cc: Nowpresence

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Man Loses Wife In Abuja Bomb Blast, Just One Year After Their Wedding (Photos) / Usman Bugaje: "Nigeria's Oil Belongs To The North" (2014) / Osinbajo: Nigeria’s Problem Is Not Restructuring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.