Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra (32039 Views)

North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum / El-Rufai: Why Presidency Should Return To South In 2023 / Babachir Lawal: It’s Not Compulsory North Must Cede Power To South In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 20, 2021
Watch how IPOB miscreants come for this old man. Ojukwu started it but when they have the option of making a statement by voting for him they chose another tribe.Today they have the loudest voice crying marginalization.

1 Like

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Amb1045(m): 11:48am On Jul 20, 2021
Ogogoro man has no meaningful thing to say concerning Niger Delta. That was how Jonathan his brother nearly bankrupt Nigeria. No millionaire in Bayless and Delta that's not a politician they lack vision to succeed without politics. Igbos and igbo speaking communities has oil more than this Bayelsa and Delta combined. Abia states has oil wells in rivers too as IMO states do same too. Due to criminality of Fulani they seeded our oil to them. Biafra don't need oil to develop. We're born developers. Criminals that find happiness in stealing their people's wealth. Upon all the money giving to Bayelsa and Delta state by federal government they have nothing to show for it rather this people keep talking trash. Drunkard of a region

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by SouthSouth1914: 11:48am On Jul 20, 2021
FakeUnity:
Old man always fighting shadows while abokeys take 30% of his resources and give his people a measley 3% while they drink crude oil polluted waters and kain-kain.

Useless creek rats. Ndi mgbu!

grin

This is his own struggle! Respect each other’s struggle! Carry your energy in the actualization of Biafra, let him do his own job. No need for the useless words.

Igbos are known for slandering of character all because someone chooses his own views. This is demeaning to your Biafra struggle, without the ND, are you saying your Biafra won’t be realized?

11 Likes

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by ityP(m): 11:49am On Jul 20, 2021
SILVERLINES:
This old man is becoming so useless as the day passes by

As an Akwa Ibomite I will say I am proudly a Biafran Edwin Clark has no right to decide where we belong

Omo. Everybody don dey claim Akwa Ibom. Chai. Na wetin progress dey cause sha

4 Likes

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by richie240: 11:49am On Jul 20, 2021
gidgiddy:
He is speaking for his people? How can an Ijaw man like Clark speak for Ogoja, Efik, Oron, Ibibio and many others, whom he has no connection with?

But d ave4age Igbo/ipob can speak for them by lumping all of them in ur 'el-dorado', abi?
#clown.

Someone will say that a certain people should not speak for others. The same person person will get up and speak for more than 40 tribes, in the name of one fictitious nonsense called "Niger Delta"

That is hypocritical

U berra check d English dictionary for d meaning of 'hypocrisy', nwoke.....or Berra still, look into d mirror!
cool

7 Likes

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by femixville(m): 11:50am On Jul 20, 2021
Up until now, I don't know why the igbos always feel they cn suppress anyone.. That unnecessary ego that has drawn you guys backward needs u guys to lose yourselves from it..
Even a tribe is having every right to agitate for self rule.. If you guys are forming domination on ur south counterpart, I pray your elites don't turn them to slaves just like Northern elements on their southern neighbours.. Its cruelty that makes someone feels they're more superior that the other.. Who gave you or made you superior..

It's like the west championing their thoughts on adding kogi and kwara to their oduduwa nation thing.. That's stupid.. Choice should Dominate not force..

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by lolu2019: 11:50am On Jul 20, 2021
Ipob, u r a thief.if u r thinking of merging south south. It is so glaring that ur eyes is on that oil. U are just like the Fulani's. U r not different.

6 Likes

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by KILLTHECOWS(f): 11:51am On Jul 20, 2021
He listed the main points to the government which is the great injustices fueling the agitation and igbos wanting to exit Nigeria but the opp in his dark IQ choose to mustabate more on issue of wanting to be part of biafra or not ..
Anyway Edwin Clake only speak for a potion of his ijaw nation which begins and ends in parts of Delta and Beyalsa state. .....

2 Likes

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 20, 2021
FakeUnity:
Old man always fighting shadows while abokeys take 30% of his resources and give his people a measley 3% while they drink crude oil polluted waters and kain-kain.

Useless creek rats. Ndi mgbu!

grin

8 Likes

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by ablejesus26(m): 11:51am On Jul 20, 2021
Ojiofor:

How many tribes have come out and said they are not interested in IPOB Biafra?
Is it that you guys are deaf or dumb?Almost all the state governors in the former Eastern region have said count them out of your proposed Biafra, how else do you want to be told before you get some shame?Those tirbes you mentioned above is any of them agitating for referendum?Did they mandate IPOB to agitate on their behalf?
IPOB have no mandate to speak for any group in the former Eastern region including ndi Igbo.

The man said it already,they are dilutional and day dreamers� I wonder what would give a proscribed secessionist group, who are not even acknowledged by the prominent personalities in Igboland the impetus and yardstick to say who and who will be Biafra if not madness and dilusion�

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 20, 2021
Biafra states are Anambra, imo, enugu, ebonyi...looking into Rivers, cross river, portharcurt will be a declaration of war on those people. Like what happened the last time.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Princedapace(m): 11:52am On Jul 20, 2021
Ojiofor:

He is speaking for his people.Eastern region is now history and so is Biafra,know this and move on.
my brother, no one is even talking about eastern region. All sane minds have said is this: Igbos in south south should have the right to choose where to belong, period.

3 Likes

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by gidgiddy: 11:53am On Jul 20, 2021
Ojiofor:

How many tribes have come out and said they are not interested in IPOB Biafra?
Is it that you guys are deaf or dumb?Almost all the state governors in the former Eastern region have said count them out of your proposed Biafra, how else do you want to be told before you get some shame?Those tirbes you mentioned above is any of them agitating for referendum?Did they mandate IPOB to agitate on their behalf?
IPOB have no mandate to speak for any group in the former Eastern region including ndi Igbo.

This is not an IPOB matter, this is about who has shown they want to be Biafrans. It is not for one man, whether Clark or any Governor, to be speaking about what various tribes want or do not want. The people can speak for themselves

Below are Efiks, Ikwerres and Ibibios saying that they are Biafrans. Its not about one man sitting down in an airconditioned office, talking about who wants what

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUNA7GMkr3Q&t=131s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8S7B7PZr8Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttV_JmuudHU&t=10s

5 Likes

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by ityP(m): 11:55am On Jul 20, 2021
femixville:
Up until now, I don't know why the igbos always feel they cn suppress anyone.. That unnecessary ego that has drawn you guys backward needs u guys to lose yourselves from it..
Even a tribe is having every right to agitate for self rule.. If you guys are forming domination on ur south counterpart, I pray your elites don't turn them to slaves just like Northern elements on their southern neighbours.. Its cruelty that makes someone feels they're more superior that the other.. Who gave you or made you superior..

It's like the west championing their thoughts on adding kogi and kwara to their oduduwa nation thing.. That's stupid.. Choice should Dominate not force..

Exactly o. That's why the Biafran talk will never see the light of day. From all indications, IPOB wants to run away from their oppressors, just to become an oppressor themselves. South South have seen their game plan

9 Likes

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by ityP(m): 11:56am On Jul 20, 2021
distributeinc:
Biafra states are Anambra, imo, enugu, ebonyi...looking into Rivers, cross river, portharcurt will be a declaration of war on those people. Like what happened the last time.

You're right brother

4 Likes

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Michaelbjune(m): 11:57am On Jul 20, 2021
you are from akwa ibom right, which tribe in Akwa ibom are you from?
I'm from ORO nation from Akwa ibom. so we are not part of biafria!!! infact the southsouth zone of Akwa ibom are not supporting biafria not to talk of to join them. add it being we have any chance we would have fight for a state or join Crossrivers our brothers because we don't have any benefit being in this Akwa ibom State.

2 Likes

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by ablejesus26(m): 11:58am On Jul 20, 2021
femixville:
Up until now, I don't know why the igbos ipob always feel they cn suppress anyone.. That unnecessary ego that has drawn you guys backward needs u guys to lose yourselves from it..
Even a tribe is having every right to agitate for self rule.. If you guys are forming domination on ur south counterpart, I pray your elites don't turn them to slaves just like Northern elements on their southern neighbours.. Its cruelty that makes someone feels they're

From more superior that the other.. Who gave you or made you superior..

Fixed.
Can you mention 3prominent Igboman who has come out to say you must be Igbo.
You are more dilutional than ipob,. If you believe in all this senseless map drawing by a proscribed group �

1 Like

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Timnico: 11:58am On Jul 20, 2021
Fweshest3:
Edwin Clark, you are just one man....during referendum, it's gonna be one man, one vote. Speak for yourself saboteur. I'm from akwa ibom and I'm a full blooded biafran. Just imagine your stupidity, asking if Biafra is older than delta state. Biafra that has been there before even the British came. Keep deceiving yourself. #Biafraexit
everyone na saboteur, oga South South is not part of the movement respect their opinion nwanne

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by ityP(m): 11:58am On Jul 20, 2021
Princedapace:

my brother, no one is even talking about eastern region. All sane minds have said is this: Igbos in south south should have the right to choose where to belong, period.

When. Biafra is formed, Igbos in South south can choose to emigrate to the east

4 Likes

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Broveens42(m): 11:59am On Jul 20, 2021
distributeinc:

All these ones na grammar.
Conduct a referendum let's see

3 Likes

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by nowpresence(f): 11:59am On Jul 20, 2021
Vireani79:

U dey mind the fool
The ijaws think Niger delta belongs to them.
Na dem dey carry am for head
The other people for Niger delta no dey talk
U will not even be alive when it will happen
I am urhobo and I will vote to join
You can decide to join but Urhobo as a whole will never be part of the useless Biafra

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by martineverest(m): 11:59am On Jul 20, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Edwin Clark can't speak for us all.
its easier for northerners to join biafra than south sout

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by SILVERLINES: 12:00pm On Jul 20, 2021
ityP:

Omo. Everybody don dey claim Akwa Ibom. Chai. Na wetin progress dey cause sha
I be Ikot Ekpene man
I no just claim
Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Broveens42(m): 12:01pm On Jul 20, 2021
ityP:

Exactly o. That's why the Biafran talk will never see the light of day. From all indications, IPOB wants to run away from their oppressors, just to become an oppressor themselves. South South have seen their game plan

Stale.
Even the so called biafra of old had most Southerners in key offices.

No wonder Dem scrap history to pitch brothers against brothers.
Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by richie240: 12:02pm On Jul 20, 2021
ityP:

No mind them. Indigenes of Akwa Ibom and Cross River most especially, no wan carry ear hear Biafra. These IPOB people are just fooling themselves.l The look down on the ibibios and Efik but want to include them in Biafra? Lmao. This is the main reason why Biafra will never see the light of day
Dhur, which ppl do they not look down on?
They look down on Hausa's, Fulani's, Yoruba's, .......they even look down on themselves. Don't they call their ownselves 'osú' (outcasts)?

Na DNA tinz!
cool

3 Likes

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by legendgalas(f): 12:03pm On Jul 20, 2021
Conrod:
@op, just as millions lived and died under the ceasars helplessly,so shall mnk dominate your thoughts and he and his group shall dictate your region's political future,take this to the bank.
U b mumu i swear

1 Like

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Decency2020(f): 12:03pm On Jul 20, 2021
I do not come online to insult people but I have to insult his old fool. Hear the nonsense he is spewing, talking of number of universities per state, this is the type of reasoning they have. So if south east has twenty universities then nigeria is okay. The north that has produced the highest number of leaders what have they achieved with it.

The old fool wants to drink more kaikai and is looking for money from buhari. Niger delta people sef.
Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Princedapace(m): 12:04pm On Jul 20, 2021
ityP:

When. Biafra is formed, Igbos in South south can choose to emigrate to the east

they cant migrate. Their accentral lands remain their accentral lands. The place where they know as acentral lands is theirs

2 Likes

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by ityP(m): 12:04pm On Jul 20, 2021
richie240:

Dhur, who ppl do they not look down on?
They look down on Hausa's, Fulani's, Yoruba's, .......they even look down on themselves. Don't they call their ownselves 'osú' (outcasts)?

Na DNA tinz!
cool

No mind them. They should be shouting Biafra from today till tomorrow. They are not serious

1 Like

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Broveens42(m): 12:04pm On Jul 20, 2021
ablejesus26:

The man said it already,they are dilutional and day dreamers� I wonder what would give a proscribed secessionist group, who are not even acknowledged by the prominent personalities in Igboland the impetus and yardstick to say who and who will be Biafra if not madness and dilution�

Clark na activist cum politician
Ones you dine with the cabals, your views will seem as the views of the majority to the gullible
Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by richmond500: 12:05pm On Jul 20, 2021
Fweshest3:
Edwin Clark, you are just one man....during referendum, it's gonna be one man, one vote. Speak for yourself saboteur. I'm from akwa ibom and I'm a full blooded biafran. Just imagine your stupidity, asking if Biafra is older than delta state. Biafra that has been there before even the British came. Keep deceiving yourself. #Biafraexit
Biafra was not there when British came, also, u can voice ur opinion without insulting others.

Deltan my foot, ipob piglet from Imo is claiming delta

3 Likes

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Ekpeitit(m): 12:05pm On Jul 20, 2021
Fweshest3:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

This Will Be My Last Official Engagement, Buhari Bids Farewell To King Charles / We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer / Watch Ait Now!!! Massive Crowd At PDP Kano State Governorship Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.