Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Eid Ul Adha 1442AH (2021): Wishing You And Your Family A Blessed Eid - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Eid Ul Adha 1442AH (2021): Wishing You And Your Family A Blessed Eid (4352 Views)

Eid-l-fitr 2023: Wishing You And Your Family A Blessed Eid / Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia / Sultan Of Sokoto Announces Commencement Of Ramadan 1442AH - 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eid Ul Adha 1442AH (2021): Wishing You And Your Family A Blessed Eid by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 20, 2021
Hendtime:

Tell the other abdools not to strap bomb vests on today o
full of shit! STFU and get a life.
Re: Eid Ul Adha 1442AH (2021): Wishing You And Your Family A Blessed Eid by Hendtime: 3:36pm On Jul 20, 2021
Hammyaladin:

Do you have a life? I thought Allah has programmed a life for you as an abdool grin
Re: Eid Ul Adha 1442AH (2021): Wishing You And Your Family A Blessed Eid by frid14: 3:45pm On Jul 20, 2021
Those who spend in charity will be richly rewarded. Quran 75:10
Please kindly show me some love, let me celebrate this day with happiness and joy in my heart.
Any little amount would go a long way this time around, thanks everyone.

Union Bank
Re: Eid Ul Adha 1442AH (2021): Wishing You And Your Family A Blessed Eid by Hendtime: 5:43pm On Jul 20, 2021
Hammyaladin:

Look for a life lmao grin grin grin
Re: Eid Ul Adha 1442AH (2021): Wishing You And Your Family A Blessed Eid by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 20, 2021
Hendtime:

Look for a life lmao grin grin grin
you look for one. You crawled your ass into a post and agreed that you are a Muslim, just so you could use your wrinkled dick to piss on it?!

Wow! Says alot about a weasel that gave up on it self eons ago!!!
Re: Eid Ul Adha 1442AH (2021): Wishing You And Your Family A Blessed Eid by Hendtime: 7:18pm On Jul 20, 2021
Hammyaladin:
you look for one. You crawled your ass into a post and agreed that you are a Muslim, just so you could use your wrinkled dick to piss on it?!

-Qur'an 3:54
وَمَكَرُوۡا وَمَكَرَاللّٰهُ ​ؕ وَاللّٰهُ خَيۡرُ الۡمَاكِرِيۡنَ
Transliteration: Wamakaroo wamakara Allahu waAllahu khayru almakireena
English:And they cheated/deceived and God cheated/deceived, and God (is) the best (of) the cheaters/deceivers

I only do a little of many things I learnt from Al Ilah, why you come dey vex? undecided undecided
Re: Eid Ul Adha 1442AH (2021): Wishing You And Your Family A Blessed Eid by Hendtime: 7:22pm On Jul 20, 2021
Hammyaladin:

English:And they cheated/deceived and God cheated/deceived, and God (is) the best (of) the cheaters/deceivers

I only do a little of many things I learnt from Al Ilah, why you come dey vex? undecided undecided
Re: Eid Ul Adha 1442AH (2021): Wishing You And Your Family A Blessed Eid by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 20, 2021
Hendtime:

out of context... It's like pulling separating your liver from your body and still expect it to function!!!!

Do your self a pitiful good and find a job! Find a job. Maybe do a community work. Volunteer. @ your church, clean your alter. Just Bleep off and do something for yourself. Life is beyond Nairaland....

I hope to see you @ do top!!!
Re: Eid Ul Adha 1442AH (2021): Wishing You And Your Family A Blessed Eid by Hendtime: 7:42pm On Jul 20, 2021
Hammyaladin:
out of context... It's like pulling separating your liver from your body and still expect it to function!!!!

Do your self a pitiful good and find a job! Find a job. Maybe do a community work. Volunteer. @ your church, clean your alter. Just Bleep off and do something for yourself. Life is beyond Nairaland....

I hope to see you @ do top!!!
I say make you no vex nau.
I did a little bit of what Al-lah did and you are angry
Sorry o, abdool
Re: Eid Ul Adha 1442AH (2021): Wishing You And Your Family A Blessed Eid by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:45pm On Jul 21, 2021
Hendtime:

Abdools are in the mud lmao

cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eid Ul Adha 1442AH (2021): Wishing You And Your Family A Blessed Eid by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:46pm On Jul 21, 2021
Hendtime:

Bro, Allah is busy sucking blood right now he can't be reached grin grin grin

Hehehehehehe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eid Ul Adha 1442AH (2021): Wishing You And Your Family A Blessed Eid by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:49pm On Jul 21, 2021
AbuAeesha:

you hatred and deep obsession with Islamic post will only make islam greater.you will only live to continue witnessing it.

Islam greater indeed but you won't stop killing Christians just because you want to fulfil the commandments of Muhammad and his god allah that instructs you to be killing Christians. allahu akbad
Re: Eid Ul Adha 1442AH (2021): Wishing You And Your Family A Blessed Eid by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:50pm On Jul 21, 2021
Mariamoh:
U re a big fool

That's what you're good at, insulting your parents at home is what you inherit from allahu akbad and Muhammad the one and only messenger of ur god, allah
Re: Eid Ul Adha 1442AH (2021): Wishing You And Your Family A Blessed Eid by AntiChristian: 9:12am On Jul 22, 2021
Hendtime:

What is d'aif what is Sahih? Y'all lie about d'aif when you and your Allah are caught lying lmao

Abeg shut up! The hadith has been labelled already before you were born! Even before your parents...

Everything na lie! But when you quote hadith and refuse to state it's authenticity/quoting it in full that one no be lie?
Re: Eid Ul Adha 1442AH (2021): Wishing You And Your Family A Blessed Eid by Hendtime: 11:00am On Jul 22, 2021
AntiChristian:

Abeg shut up! The hadith has been labelled already before you were born! Even before your parents...

Everything na lie! But when you quote hadith and refuse to state it's authenticity/quoting it in full that one no be lie?

I won't stop dealing with y'all here.
There are Sahih Hadiths that contradicts Qur'an what do so about those ones? cheesy
Re: Eid Ul Adha 1442AH (2021): Wishing You And Your Family A Blessed Eid by AntiChristian: 11:25am On Jul 22, 2021
Hendtime:

I won't stop dealing with y'all here.
There are Sahih Hadiths that contradicts Qur'an what do so about those ones? cheesy

Deflecting to another topic again right? Have you finished the lie you brought here in the first place?
Re: Eid Ul Adha 1442AH (2021): Wishing You And Your Family A Blessed Eid by Hendtime: 11:30am On Jul 22, 2021
AntiChristian:

Deflecting to another topic again right? Have you finished the lie you brought here in the first place?
I only responded to your lie about Sahih and d'aif Hadiths. What lie are you talking about?
Re: Eid Ul Adha 1442AH (2021): Wishing You And Your Family A Blessed Eid by AbuAeesha: 7:31pm On Jul 22, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Islam greater indeed but you won't stop killing Christians just because you want to fulfil the commandments of Muhammad and his god allah that instructs you to be killing Christians. allahu akbad
deep inside you,u know the truth but shame and delusion of self would not let you accept it. no point arguing with you
Re: Eid Ul Adha 1442AH (2021): Wishing You And Your Family A Blessed Eid by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:38pm On Jul 22, 2021
AbuAeesha:

deep inside you,u know the truth but shame and delusion of self would not let you accept it. no point arguing with you

Which truth? That you're not killing Christians right? cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are Muslims Scared Of? / Ask Me About Islam / Muslim's Paradise, And Christian's Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.