Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,482 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

My Girlfriend's Ex-Boyfriend Bought Her A Car - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend's Ex-Boyfriend Bought Her A Car (7305 Views)

My Girlfriend's Ex Is Still Bothering Her / He Bought Her A Range Rover Sports And Dumped Her On Valentine Day / I'm Such A Lucky Babe! See What My Boyfriend Bought For Me(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend's Ex-Boyfriend Bought Her A Car by ogon: 4:42pm On Jul 17, 2007
wat should i do, and she lied to me but later to me the truth,she is truly sorry.
should i forgive her cos i love her.talk to me guys.
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex-Boyfriend Bought Her A Car by PHEESAYOUR(m): 5:17pm On Jul 17, 2007
Ask her why she recieve the car in the first place
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex-Boyfriend Bought Her A Car by sammy6(m): 5:20pm On Jul 17, 2007
If her ex buys her a car and you are sure he did it as just a mere gesture,then i suggest you should let her be.
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex-Boyfriend Bought Her A Car by keneff: 7:42pm On Jul 17, 2007
Hi Guys, You see sometimes it is very good to always share some issues around us with one another especially some complicated ones like this.
ogon
all i will say is that in a relationship that is sure of turning to a marriage, 100% truth must not be told because of one reason or the order. I love what sammy wrote but i really condem pacino for being too ash concerning is advice.
You see is like u have even settled the mater yourself. (1) u said she is truly sorry
(2) u said You really love her, then why cant u frogive her.
the only thing i can tell u to do if u are not still confortable is that, she should try and return the gift if she truly love you and still want to have u.
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex-Boyfriend Bought Her A Car by denex: 7:59pm On Jul 17, 2007
you're finished!!!
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex-Boyfriend Bought Her A Car by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:40pm On Jul 17, 2007
lmao. don't panic every thing's under control. grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex-Boyfriend Bought Her A Car by IBDat(m): 8:58pm On Jul 17, 2007
LMFAO - Omo dont stress yoslf, enjoy the perks
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex-Boyfriend Bought Her A Car by osereka(m): 9:10pm On Jul 17, 2007
when a guy gives a babe a costly present, he expected payment. that is if she no pay b4 the
guy gives the present
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex-Boyfriend Bought Her A Car by ogon: 10:32pm On Jul 17, 2007
thanx pals,she told me she is sorry,il ove the girl ,am watch things.the car in question is even havin problems
as she has not even driven the car up to a week. so i might ask it to be retuned.
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex-Boyfriend Bought Her A Car by omogenaija(f): 1:33am On Jul 18, 2007
y not sell the car ?
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex-Boyfriend Bought Her A Car by adconline(m): 6:45am On Jul 18, 2007
buy her a car maybe you really have no imagination of what sustains love -MONEY. She is going to dump your ass sooner or later. You better minimize your losses by telling her to sell the car so that you can get a cut- eye wey see go chop
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex-Boyfriend Bought Her A Car by desgiezd(m): 10:04am On Jul 18, 2007
I can see that you are still sleeping, wake up and let your eyes be clear. You keep on saying you love her, what manner of love is that? If care is not taken, that love would send you to early grave. Is it until you enter the grave that you'll wisen up? Even if the car is returned now, is that the end of their relationship? Be a man, brother and leave her for that guy, period.
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex-Boyfriend Bought Her A Car by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:05am On Jul 18, 2007
there goes an adviser. claps hisses
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex-Boyfriend Bought Her A Car by sanrima(f): 11:01am On Jul 18, 2007
u r finishedoh, in short u dey for river water soap dey enter ur eyes! bros abeg make ur babe tell u wetin dey. shocked angry
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex-Boyfriend Bought Her A Car by 8inchplus(m): 11:20am On Jul 18, 2007
i suggest you take a stand now!! or its the end of the relationship.

i'm speaking from experience.
what happened in my own case was the he rented a place for her to stay when she was in school.
And i made the mistake of thinking that there was nothing wrong in the gift.
it then went from going out for "harmless dates" to show appreciation, after all he is just a friend
and to cut the long story short, she is now engaged to the guy.

Shine your eyes shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex-Boyfriend Bought Her A Car by Bolarge(m): 11:46am On Jul 18, 2007
8inchplus:

she is now engaged to the guy.
Yes na. 14inchplus na. tongue grin
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex-Boyfriend Bought Her A Car by crazyp(f): 12:13pm On Jul 18, 2007
@8inchplus,
what did u expect?

@Bolarge
lol grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex-Boyfriend Bought Her A Car by oloolo: 12:21pm On Jul 18, 2007
Guy  don't even think about it twice   angry!!!!!!   it is either she returns the car or she sells it and hands over the money to u, to do what ever u like . In  the first instance she lied about the car ,that was a very big crime she committed.
Brother u have to act fast and decisive in matters like this, or else u will  find that the rug has been pulled right from under ur feet, Take control of this relationship or simply end so as not to look stupid in the end.

''When a small boy is cutting a tree, elders will tell him the direction it will fall"
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex-Boyfriend Bought Her A Car by nossycheek(f): 12:34pm On Jul 18, 2007
That means she has been seeing the guy behind you. Remember Okafor's law " a hole once visited can always be revisited".

Wisen up. If she has truly repented, then let it be after she returns the car. Change her SIM card without letting her know.
Copying of existing nos from the old sim to the new should be done by you. Na hard work sha as you say you love am.
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex-Boyfriend Bought Her A Car by stevano(m): 1:33pm On Jul 18, 2007
Guy,
Such is life and life is such. Don't be a juvenile, once a criminal can be a pastor, once a harlot can be virgin marry in spirit try to find out the exact mystery behind the car gift before taking any decision
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex-Boyfriend Bought Her A Car by desgiezd(m): 2:17pm On Jul 18, 2007
@ Thoniaslim

How can you be clapping and hissing at the same time? Let's see your advise to the poster,, pls.
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex-Boyfriend Bought Her A Car by tonte(m): 2:31pm On Jul 18, 2007
ye ba ri ba  
i no understand ooo ma guy na naija u 4rm, wetin u dey slack 4 abeg just leave dat girl or better still vex buy the girl trailer so she go know say u be da very guy

if i be u i dey go shoot dat her ex boyfriend  bagger
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex-Boyfriend Bought Her A Car by bigfred(m): 2:59pm On Jul 18, 2007
ogon, you love the girl quiet alright but let me assure you that she doesn't love you cos if she does the first thing she would have done is to tell you about it and make sure that you where there at the presentation, but if you still like her, the only thing that will bring her back is , BUY HER AN AEROPLANE.
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex-Boyfriend Bought Her A Car by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:05pm On Jul 18, 2007
should she have waited for you?
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex-Boyfriend Bought Her A Car by trendy(f): 5:28pm On Jul 18, 2007
Abegi, maybe the girl found the car irresistible
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex-Boyfriend Bought Her A Car by igbonla(m): 6:21pm On Jul 18, 2007
Confusion Break Bone! You shouldn't stop her progress now; she is doing it for both of you.
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex-Boyfriend Bought Her A Car by iKoRn(m): 10:38pm On Jul 18, 2007
If the girl was my chick? I can definately not put up with it. She is not worth keeping. Why the hell on earth would you accept gifts from your ex? I know I wouldn't. Someone is using your treasure trove while you are not at home. Women are dime a dozen. Look for one who is not too materialistic like the one you have currently.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Ex-Boyfriend Bought Her A Car by trendy(f): 10:55am On Jul 20, 2007
Not just any gift , A Car cool
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex-Boyfriend Bought Her A Car by trendy(f): 10:56am On Jul 20, 2007
i know this would make most guys feel bad
like i cant get u a car and he can embarassed
but nothing do Una jare grin
she can give him a lift to wherever he wants, lmfao
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex-Boyfriend Bought Her A Car by Bolarge(m): 12:48pm On Jul 20, 2007
@poster
My guy u're d "ex-";
He's da Real McCoy. cool
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex-Boyfriend Bought Her A Car by johnnygan(m): 1:27pm On Jul 20, 2007
If her ex bought her a car, there is danger ma brother. What made your girl accept in the first place? Bleep it! She is a real back stabber.
Look here pal, i suggest you get yourself another chick before you feel the hit. The ladies here won't agree but its the best option for you dude.
These girls sucks pretty bad. Your story is cool cuz you're a guy. You should be able to handle situations by letting your LOVE for her die.
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex-Boyfriend Bought Her A Car by kateflow(f): 1:28pm On Jul 20, 2007
awww thats the kind of ex am looking for

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reasons Why Some Spinsters Might Not Get Men To Marry Them / Confession : How I Fuc*k Our Telant Daughter In Our Room [18+] / My Boyfriend Of Eight Years Is Getting Married This Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.