Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,210 members, 7,822,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Reasons Why Some Spinsters Might Not Get Men To Marry Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Some Spinsters Might Not Get Men To Marry Them (7309 Views)

8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them / 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them / Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Some Spinsters Might Not Get Men To Marry Them by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 29, 2012
You all know today is the last Saturday of the year.. I want to congratulate every single sister that got married this year.. I say congratulations.. I also want to use this media to congratulate every bachelor out there.. (Hin no easy) we came, we saw and we conquered... 2013 on point jare.. well, because I'm very very kind.. let me use this media to enlighten our fellow spinsters looking at the face of God, praying & fasting fervently for a man of their dreams.. your friends are getting married and yet, no man wants to propose to you.. the thing is why will they propose when you have

1. A very Bad Character:
You get to some places or a man passes beside you and you're to arrogant/full of pride to say "Good morning".. you're always frowning your face as if you just ate faeces.. you're always chewing gum like a prostitute.. you hiss at the slightest instant, you talk too much, you laugh like a monster, you eat & talk at the same time, you get angry very quick (it is until they give you palm oil to drink that is when the anger will come down) you insult every person you see. You open your Mouth to ridicule everybody, you nag every minute

Hello.. no real man will waste his time to marry you when you exhibit traits like this.

2. Fashion
In as much as i want you to dress and look good doesn't mean you should dress like a LovePeddler.. paint the whole of your face like a painter.. you wear skirts and you're on high heels and a key drops to the floor and you can't pick it up without exposing ur Y*NSH.. Hello

you always want to show your cleavages and you expect a real man to marry you abi.. you wear half bra & half pant every time 24hrs a day, seven days a week and you want a real man to marry you abi?

you carry that bag that as chains all over
you change you hair do every week and you want a real man to marry you abi?

you can't do without jewelries.. Gold & co.. they know you in the whole jewelry store in the city and you want a real man to marry and put you in his house

3. Hygiene

when you raise your hands up and your armpits are all bushy, you legs/skin is full of crow crow, you mouth stinks like dead rat, you don't know how to brush your teeth properly, you wear the same pant for one-two days, you don't use tissue paper to clean your self after urinating.. you eyes are always red as if you're sharing WEED with me.. you can't wash your body, you can't wash and iron your clothes and clean yourself properly. You can't keep your house clean Hello how can you take care of my house and take care of the kids you'll bear if you can't take care of yourself, how can you take care of others?

4. Financial Pa lava

This is a problem.. well, you have to be independent in some areas of your financial whatever.. not calling to ask for recharge cards, house rent, my mummy is sick money, (the bottom line is, don't be too demanding and be cheap to maintain i.e if i earn 100k per month and your maintenance will cost me 80k, why should i continue with you at least you maintenance should not be more than 5k then i can continue) and again if you're financially buoyant and you always want to flaunt your wealth around.. No be joke o (no man real man will ever propose to you except gold diggers)

5. Friends/Food/party

show me your friends and I can tell you who you are i.e you keep noisemakers/night-crawlers as friends, what does that make you? your friend smokes & drinks likewise you once in a while and you're praying to God for a real man no worry naa.. na armed robber and agbero go kan dey propose.

When you see food, you begin to behave as if you haven't eaten before? and after eating, you begin to pack the food inside a nylon or polythene bag to take to your house WTF!!!

Every saturday is party time for you.. there's no party you and your friends don't go to across Nigeria so far there's food, booze & music there.. You begin to dance in any party like a mad girl(atanlata) thinking you're dancing what's in vogue.. why not try azonto or etighi anuofia

Well girls i think if you can watch these traits of yours have written above then by God's grace you should see yourself getting married in 2013 and for those that do not exhibit this trait and no guy is coming around
well,

1. Look into the mirror, what do you see?

2. Go and wash your head with sponge at a flowing river

3. Go and bathe in the midnight at a three foot path junction (pray say masquerade aka ORO no catch you O grin)

adura yin agba ni 2013 o..(May your Prayers be answered in 2013 o)

and for those of you that exhibit some of these traits and you're still living in denial claiming your Boyfriend love's you.. well sissy, Guys are very very strange o especially when it comes to the issue of marriage o.. say i follow you dey do boyfriend and girlfriend no mean say I go marry you O!!!

Signed Bennyraz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Some Spinsters Might Not Get Men To Marry Them by xynerise: 12:36pm On Dec 29, 2012
Na this things I dey tell Idowuogbo she no wan hear undecided

14 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Some Spinsters Might Not Get Men To Marry Them by 190theclown: 12:40pm On Dec 29, 2012
This space has been reserved for future adverts and bookings
Re: Reasons Why Some Spinsters Might Not Get Men To Marry Them by Osama10(m): 12:50pm On Dec 29, 2012
Re: Reasons Why Some Spinsters Might Not Get Men To Marry Them by k2039: 1:19pm On Dec 29, 2012
xynerise: Na this things I dey tell Idowuogbo she no wan hear undecided
gringringringringringringrin
Re: Reasons Why Some Spinsters Might Not Get Men To Marry Them by Chanchit: 1:36pm On Dec 29, 2012
Na true, buh I dey party now, brb.
Re: Reasons Why Some Spinsters Might Not Get Men To Marry Them by Ryabcool(m): 3:23pm On Dec 29, 2012
LOOOOOL! Feminists will soon flood here with rants pretty soon... cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Reasons Why Some Spinsters Might Not Get Men To Marry Them by Ryabcool(m): 3:24pm On Dec 29, 2012
LOOOOOL! Feminists will flood here with rants pretty soon... cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Some Spinsters Might Not Get Men To Marry Them by sucezTP(f): 4:22pm On Dec 29, 2012
Call: Story, story....
Response: Storyyyyyy..
Re: Reasons Why Some Spinsters Might Not Get Men To Marry Them by larrymoore(m): 5:12pm On Dec 29, 2012
From*smiling* to *chuckle* then*laughter*

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Some Spinsters Might Not Get Men To Marry Them by larrymoore(m): 5:13pm On Dec 29, 2012
My experience makes me to like From*smiling* to *chuckle* then*laughter*

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Some Spinsters Might Not Get Men To Marry Them by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 29, 2012
cheesy
Re: Reasons Why Some Spinsters Might Not Get Men To Marry Them by lordkpakpando: 5:50pm On Dec 29, 2012
The write up is some how true but the one about character is 100% true

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Some Spinsters Might Not Get Men To Marry Them by aglomar: 6:03pm On Dec 29, 2012
sucezTP: Call: Story, story....
Response: Storyyyyyy..
I'm sorry 4 u. OP is telling u how 2 get (happily) married but u r taking it 4 granted. I hope u don't harken to d nuggets above @ 40

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Some Spinsters Might Not Get Men To Marry Them by sucezTP(f): 6:57pm On Dec 29, 2012
aglomar: I'm sorry 4 u. OP is telling u how 2 get (happily) married but u r taking it 4 granted. I hope u don't harken to d nuggets above @ 40

And how is that your biz?! Abegii, leave talk jare..
Its my man's biz not yours!

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Some Spinsters Might Not Get Men To Marry Them by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 29, 2012
190-the-clown:
This space has been reserved for future adverts and bookings
Re: Reasons Why Some Spinsters Might Not Get Men To Marry Them by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 29, 2012
aglomar: I'm sorry 4 u. OP is telling u how 2 get (happily) married but u r taking it 4 granted. I hope u don't harken to d nuggets above @ 40
thanks jare..a word they say is enough for the wise.. me, i'll try as much as possible to help out single ladies next year but puleasseee they should also help themselves grin
Re: Reasons Why Some Spinsters Might Not Get Men To Marry Them by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 29, 2012
sucezTP:

And how is that your biz?! Abegii, leave talk jare..
Its my man's biz not yours!
and for those of you that exhibit some of these traits and you're still living in denial claiming your Boyfriend love's you.. well sissy, Guys are very very strange o especially when it comes to the issue of marriage o.. say i follow you dey do boyfriend and girlfriend no mean say I go marry you O!!!
Re: Reasons Why Some Spinsters Might Not Get Men To Marry Them by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:34am On Dec 30, 2012
bennyraz: and for those of you that exhibit some of these traits and you're still leaving in denial claiming your Boyfriend love's you.. well sissy, Guys are very very strange o especially when it comes to the issue of marriage o.. say i follow you dey do boyfriend and girlfriend no mean say I go marry you O!!!
Re: Reasons Why Some Spinsters Might Not Get Men To Marry Them by 2sexy(m): 3:17pm On Dec 30, 2012
xynerise: Na this things I dey tell Idowuogbo she no wan hear undecided
hmmm... My advice: if ignorance is bliss 'tis folly to be wise
Re: Reasons Why Some Spinsters Might Not Get Men To Marry Them by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 30, 2012
No real man complains about his inability to buy airtime publicly tongue grin

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Some Spinsters Might Not Get Men To Marry Them by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 30, 2012
bennyraz: [i]
3. Hygiene

when you raise your hands up and your armpits are all bushy, you legs/skin is full of crow crow, you mouth stinks like dead rat, you don't know how to brush your teeth properly, you wear the same pant for one-two days, you don't use tissue paper to clean your self after urinating.. you eyes are always red as if you're sharing WEED with me.. you can't wash your body, you can't wash and iron your clothes and clean yourself properly. You can't keep your house clean Hello how can you take care of my house and take care of the kids you'll bear if you can't take care of yourself, how can you take care of others?
Signed Bennyraz

buwahahahahahahahahahahaah..my ribs oooooo

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

chei, what a way to end 2012...LMAO...*following thread*..

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Some Spinsters Might Not Get Men To Marry Them by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 30, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Reasons Why Some Spinsters Might Not Get Men To Marry Them by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 30, 2012
bennyraz: thanks jare..a word they say is enough for the wise.. me, i'll try as much as possible to help out single ladies next year but puleasseee they should also help themselves grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Reasons Why Some Spinsters Might Not Get Men To Marry Them by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 30, 2012
grin
Re: Reasons Why Some Spinsters Might Not Get Men To Marry Them by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 30, 2012
There's some truth in some of the things written up there. But it is God who gives real spouses to people.
Re: Reasons Why Some Spinsters Might Not Get Men To Marry Them by 2sexy(m): 7:20pm On Dec 30, 2012
OP... you have done well. if they like, make them hear. if them like, make dem no hear.

Now let me sound a warning to many of the ladies out there: Here is what many guys say, "Most girls are only good as girlfriends and not as wife" What does not mean to you?

Well here is a true meaning of what it is (it could mean anything to you) it means you are only good as a fvck thing and nothing else.

Sometimes I wonder what most of this Naija girls think. You are an african for christ sake--our tradition still stands when it come things like this.

You want to be kim k, nikky m, jennifer lopez, Beyonce, etc... well, theye are fooling you and you are buying into their dream. what you see is called show biz and they are making money from it but you aint. Rather, you would clinge to your boyfriend for almost every penny and thereby sponging on him.

Most want to catch fun, club, drinking, party... in the end they excrete everything and start all over again. The time spent in all this would have been used to start a much profitable venture if only they will listen.

Listen, guys are no fools! if any guy approach with your half na..ked seductive body, he will only do the job he was called to do.

More coming.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Some Spinsters Might Not Get Men To Marry Them by AdeniyiA(m): 8:33pm On Dec 30, 2012
you can't really blame these girls,dea shortcomings ar sort of foundational n generational,their parents,G.parents,GGparents etc ar to blame.
these things ar as a result of moral-value lost& decadence.Parenting is a serious responsibility wch must be adequately prepared for,but ao many ppl learn dis act b4 tieing d knots,ppl jst get marry,raise kids only by sendin dem to best schs bt fail mostly in inculcatin in them values dt make dem indispensable esp in dea marital lives n d vicious circe continues

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Some Spinsters Might Not Get Men To Marry Them by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 30, 2012
Adeniyi A.:
you can't really blame these girls,their shortcomings are sort of generational,their parents,their parents' parents etc are to blame.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

lwkmd for this thread

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Some Spinsters Might Not Get Men To Marry Them by SELFWORTH: 9:16pm On Dec 30, 2012
OP is now the expert on single-Dom.

God help us. There are weddings every weekend in Nigeria and there will be many more in future. Even the registry is overbooked for people waiting to get married.

Life is a phase and everyone needs to pass through their own phase. Part of that is being single. Being single is not a terminal thing.

God gives to all in His own time. Anyone that believes in all these "empty" statements have themselves to blame .

Put YOUR trust in God and you will not be disappointed .

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Some Spinsters Might Not Get Men To Marry Them by sucezTP(f): 9:33pm On Dec 30, 2012
bennyraz: and for those of you that exhibit some of these traits and you're still living in denial claiming your Boyfriend love's you.. well sissy, Guys are very very strange o especially when it comes to the issue of marriage o.. say i follow you dey do boyfriend and girlfriend no mean say I go marry you O!!!

LOL..
Cele ntan e, o n tan abela..(cele dey deceive you, you sef dey light candle)..
I have my personal ways of handling situations, so, i don't need to read your write up before knowing what to do...

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Some Spinsters Might Not Get Men To Marry Them by sucezTP(f): 9:35pm On Dec 30, 2012
SELFWORTH: OP is now the expert on single-Dom.

God help us. There are weddings every weekend in Nigeria and there will be many more in future.

Life is a phase and everyone needs to pass through their own phase. Part of that is being single. Being single is not a terminal thing.

Good of you jare..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My BF Is Too Hairy, Especially On His... / See Fake Vag!πa Women Now Wear These Days (I8+ Photos) / Lady Shares Completely Nude Photos Of Herself Complete With Pubic Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.