Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,363 members, 7,829,924 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song (66844 Views)

Saudi Prince Offers Kanye West $10 Million To Spend A Night With Kim Kadarshian / BBC Radio Host Fired After Comparing Royal Baby To A Monkey / Kemi Olunloyo Sent Back To Prison In Port Harcourt For 24 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by Amos1423(m): 11:47am On Jul 20, 2021
Kanye married the worst olosho in the history of Oloshoism, infact he taught maybe marriage was a fanfare when he choosed to marry this devil of a girl who gives no amount of Bleep about how others feel and would go extramiles to make sure she gets what she wants, maybe its a gene her dad (mum) abi whatever transfered to her.

how can somebody be so comfortable in marrying a girl that only cares about what she wears and her appearances? this one na devil oo. sometimes all this rich folks needs to sitb down and let the broke guys talk sense into their head cause na we know how life be and how we dey take knack different olosho untop say we never get na scores wey none of them fit play abeg!!!

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by NLPoliceWoman: 11:48am On Jul 20, 2021
RTR
Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 20, 2021
Ironman3:
You made a good point. Feminism is not about physical development. It is more about physcological,mental and socio-economic development. I'm about to write about the Nigeria and America ideology on feminism. I hope you will be able to contribute to it.

If I’m free, I will.
Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by salem1996: 12:00pm On Jul 20, 2021
I don't listen to worldly music anymore. But I will prefer listening to some of this guy's (Kanye, Adele, Eminem, Macklemore Moore, T.I, and John Bellion) songs than this Nigerian songs that can hardly give you the meaning of what they are singing themselves.
Just looking reading the story, u get to know is a song with Direction, Purpose and aim at something better than making money.
Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 20, 2021
He is already dating a model seems he hasn't learned his lesson. Affliction will definitely rise again for him undecided.
Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by bluestone2015: 12:16pm On Jul 20, 2021
Dear men,
Stop deceiving yourselves.

You say women are terrible but you end up marrying women.

Prove your hatred for the female folks by not getting married.

Your lives are never complete without women. Women are your indispensable halves.

The best you can do for yourselves is to help women become better.

Whether they are feminists, bitches etc they still end up with male folks as wives.

There is no escape route for men.

So stay positive.
Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by Hanshotsolar(m): 12:45pm On Jul 20, 2021
Kanye!! be guilded
Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:13pm On Jul 20, 2021
SmartPolician:

Kanye should never have left Amber Rose for Kim Kardashian.

I kinda liked Amber too, especially after I saw some of her interviews. She sounds like she is a bit on the reserved side and more human than Kim.

I agree with you on this.
Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by Halle000: 2:03pm On Jul 20, 2021
Modern Christianity Isn't Christianity At All Dead Church Series Intro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cSYEwS9nig
Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by scaifor(m): 2:05pm On Jul 20, 2021
grin can you do same to Facebook post?
All4fun:
Woman!!! After God fear them O because those species can kill, resurrect and kill you again

..I still dey giv USA, Canada and UK number for whatsapp o abi you wan build your Instagram with 109k followers with comments like and views? Abeg message me on o8o3.82114.27

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by zedman1(m): 2:25pm On Jul 20, 2021
Ironman3:
Women and their lost identity all in the name of feminism. Dat was how my best female friend told me not to say she is fat, dat calling her fat is offensive. Since dat day, i dey look her somehow. Anoda wan in d name of feminism and women development go dey share sanitary pads for students, how does sanitary pads improve female development. Their mata dey shock me anyhow. Notwitstanding, i like dos female wey get sense not d clueless one.
Honestly bro, the two points you gave no follow at all. So insensitive. You call a fat person fat ( male or female) when you know they're fat and think it's cool? Do you know how someone with disability, ugly face or body shape etc feels when you call them such names? You must be a very young person with a phone in your hand. That kind statement don make someone almost commit suicide if you don't know.
Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by All4fun: 3:16pm On Jul 20, 2021
scaifor:
grin can you do same to Facebook post?

Yes we can do it on any social media
Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 20, 2021
post=103888044:
@topic,

Is this guy still normal Laidis!?

Na him release song, na him dey cry!

Orisirisi something

No mind our darling Kanye jare!

Oan,
On this Festive Season, we thank Allah for keeping us all to witness yet another joyous year of celebrations and thanksgiving.
May this Special day bring us Peace, Unity, Progress, Honour, and righteousness while on earth
EID MUBARAK, BRETHREN!

Cc Caseless.

We're you not praising him during the last elections along with Candace owens
Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by uchewilliam18: 3:31pm On Jul 20, 2021
heniford2:
That has always been my prayer lord I don't want to end up marrying a bitch that will make my home fill like prison woman can mess you up look at P square a beautiful home torn apart by woman lord!!! I don't need this shit in my life dramatic woman please

Bro, please learn to use punctuation marks.
While reading your comments, I suffered way more than Kanye did in the hands of the Kardashians.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by smartNerd: 5:34pm On Jul 20, 2021
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” —
Will Rogers
Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by Deemystic: 6:05pm On Jul 20, 2021
heniford2:
That has always been my prayer lord I don't want to end up marrying a bitch that will make my home fill like prison woman can mess you up look at P square a beautiful home torn apart by woman lord!!! I don't need this shit in my life dramatic woman please
We shouldn't believe onesided stories. The Kim he is dissing, is the same Kim that stood by him, believed him, helped him pay off his debts and helped him become a billionaire. Everyone knows Kanye is sick, he's got bipolar, w mental disorder that makes him snap often. Half of America hates him because of his bipolar which makes him a jerk. Most of you criticizing Kim can't even tolerate someone like Kanye for a week.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by Deemystic: 6:08pm On Jul 20, 2021
EyezofGod120:
, because say kim save him from huge debt make she come kill am with depression?
Kanye has a mental health condition that makes him snap often. Most of you cannot even tolerate someone like him for a week how much more 7 years. One sided stories shouldn't be believed until you hear the other side
Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by heniford2: 6:19pm On Jul 20, 2021
uchewilliam18:

Bro, please learn to use punctuation marks.
While reading your comments, I suffered way more than Kanye did in the hands of the Kardashians.
oh that but you understood it right grin undecided I have no time for that was in a hurry missing my train
Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by Gfskw: 6:30pm On Jul 20, 2021
Most men aren’t happy in their marriages when they marry a hoe
Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by EyezofGod120: 6:31pm On Jul 20, 2021
Deemystic:

Kanye has a mental health condition that makes him snap often. Most of you cannot even tolerate someone like him for a week how much more 7 years. One sided stories shouldn't be believed until you hear the other side
,,lols I knew you're living with them, that's why you knew all this info
Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by Deemystic: 9:08pm On Jul 20, 2021
EyezofGod120:
,,lols I knew you're living with them, that's why you knew all this info
I don't have to live with him to know how people with his condition behave. Dude, the average American hates Kanye because they think his a jerk. Google what bipolar disorder is and see that Kanye needs help. He's even come out to say it so many times
Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by EyezofGod120: 9:21pm On Jul 20, 2021
Deemystic:

I don't have to live with him to know how people with his condition behave. Dude, the average American hates Kanye because they think his a jerk. Google what bipolar disorder is and see that Kanye needs help. He's even come out to say it so many times
he needs help and still the richest back man for now,,, american wey dey hate him dey jealous him
Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by hstar: 9:29pm On Jul 20, 2021
Ztokenak:
Shora fun obinrin
Olohun a wa pelu e

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by hstar: 9:57pm On Jul 20, 2021
Ironman3:
GUY, I DONT HATE FEMALE FOLKS, I HAVE A BEAUTIFUL SISTER, I NO DEY CARRY HER JOKE. GUY, U DAFT GAAN IF U CANT READ AND UNDERSTAND THE POST AND MY COMMENT.
Na today u know say na mumu

not only mumu o

but a very mad terrorist

most pple on nairaland knows this

but, u know my problem with him? A mad man sees what he sees and refers to other pple as mad men

just forget it he has completely lost his sanity

oya, terrorist manna, i'm xpecting ur alternate moniker, cry me a river tongue
Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by hstar: 10:00pm On Jul 20, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:

SHUT UP!!! YOU ARE[b] IGNORANT[/b]
And a TERRORIST

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by GAJIT: 10:19pm On Jul 20, 2021
Who sent him in the first place to marry Kim?
He wanted to be like Jay Zee and Beyonce!!
Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 20, 2021
adriano50:
Wen you were fucking the fresh pussy who you cry give? marriage is about tolerance

Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by Halle000: 12:32am On Jul 21, 2021
Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by Nature8(m): 9:11am On Jul 21, 2021
heniford2:

Same here bro
Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by bamasite2: 10:25am On Jul 21, 2021
Him own better self!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Celebrities Without Make Ups / Fans React To Omoni Oboli's Bum Shorts Photos: 'You Are Not Up-to 40' / Chinyere Wilfred And Angela Okorie On Set Of 'Aunty Shine Shine' (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.