Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,096 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song (66822 Views)

Saudi Prince Offers Kanye West $10 Million To Spend A Night With Kim Kadarshian / BBC Radio Host Fired After Comparing Royal Baby To A Monkey / Kemi Olunloyo Sent Back To Prison In Port Harcourt For 24 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by Cokahot: 7:41am On Jul 20, 2021
Shut up student
Ironman3:
Women and their lost identity all in the name of feminism. Dat was how my best female friend told me not to she she is fat, dat calling her fat is offensive. Since dat day, i dey look her somehow. Anoda wan in d name of feminism and women development go dey share sanitary pads for students, how does sanitary pads improve female development. Their mata dey shock me anyhow. Notwitstanding, i like dos wan wey get sense not d clueless one.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by Antoeni(m): 7:41am On Jul 20, 2021
Dem don catch one sallah
Ram for coutonu

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by Darkblood: 7:41am On Jul 20, 2021
The sanitary pad makes sense Sha, it's so expensive many can't afford it due to poverty
Ironman3:
Women and their lost identity all in the name of feminism. Dat was how my best female friend told me not to she she is fat, dat calling her fat is offensive. Since dat day, i dey look her somehow. Anoda wan in d name of feminism and women development go dey share sanitary pads for students, how does sanitary pads improve female development. Their mata dey shock me anyhow. Notwitstanding, i like dos wan wey get sense not d clueless one.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by adriano50: 7:43am On Jul 20, 2021
Wen you were fucking the fresh pussy who you cry give? marriage is about tolerance

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 20, 2021
Before you get married, check the mental health status of your would be wife/Husband and that of his/her family members. Very important!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by airminem(f): 7:43am On Jul 20, 2021
post=103888044:
Is this guy still normal Laidis!?

Na him release song, na him dey cry!

Orisirisi something
smiley

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by samsard(m): 7:44am On Jul 20, 2021
oz4real83:
Marrying a woman that spent just 72 days in her previous marriage and thinking your union with her will last forever is a dubious joke. Kanye West is greedy for even personalizing food meant for the general public, the kardashians are public properties.
All of a sudden it's all Kim's fault. Hope you realize Kanye West is bipolar?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by Iliveforever(m): 7:44am On Jul 20, 2021
Ironman3:
Ogbeni, person wey write song get y e write am. because say na man, e no fit dey emotional na only female fit dey emotional. SOCIETY STIGMA SHA.

No mind the bastard

3 Likes

Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by ReneDaniels: 7:45am On Jul 20, 2021
I think Kanye is delusional.. When he was getting married to a Kardashian what was he expecting.. Just passin Joor serves him right

4 Likes

Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by Bunmhi(f): 7:46am On Jul 20, 2021
The Kardashians Life style and their paparazzi is not for the soft hearted.Almost all of them are baby mamas.

4 Likes

Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by fredoooooo: 7:47am On Jul 20, 2021
Werey .. another oponu grin
Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by ruggedtimi(m): 7:47am On Jul 20, 2021
Matters
Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by BSsniffer: 7:47am On Jul 20, 2021
The Kardashians are modern day Jezebel's known to break every man they relate with...like sey them dey use their head.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by Ojusegunola(m): 7:48am On Jul 20, 2021
The home is prison,yet u dey nack steady.see plenty kids in span of 7years.idiot.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by Femeto: 7:48am On Jul 20, 2021
heniford2:
That has always been my prayer lord I don't want to end up marrying a bitch that will make my home fill like prison woman can mess you up look at P square a beautiful home torn apart by woman lord!!! I don't need this shit in my life dramatic woman please
You think it was only Kim? He was battling Kim and her family.

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by izubext007: 7:51am On Jul 20, 2021
Women were created to destroy or help a man.

3 Likes

Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by wink2015(m): 7:52am On Jul 20, 2021
Mynenenename:
Kim Kardashian was a thorn in his flesh

But who forced him to enter marriage with Kim Kardashian?

The Kardashians live artificial lifes.

It is not all that glitters are gold.
Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by vickydevoka(m): 7:56am On Jul 20, 2021
heniford2:
That has always been my prayer lord I don't want to end up marrying a bitch that will make my home fill like prison woman can mess you up look at P square a beautiful home torn apart by woman lord!!! I don't need this shit in my life dramatic woman please
A bitch is always a bitch. Wic she was b4 de got married. De blame should be on kenye west. She's was divorced twice. I always tell people. If u know say babe de shake u, just give her Belle like flavor ,no marry her bcus I will hate her later n eventually u two will get divorced

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by Ruthymoon(f): 7:56am On Jul 20, 2021
We women are the biggest problem on this earth, jealousy,envy, pride, enimity, wicked, never satisfying in anything, putting other down , turning men to slaves and against their own family all in the name of love, peppering their fellow women, gossiping lies, making false allegations, manipulating men, so many things dey women hand ojare ,angry angry but i pray for my brothers no evil women will come their way in JESUS NAME AMEN

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by DriveByKiller: 7:57am On Jul 20, 2021
adriano50:
Wen you were fucking the fresh pussy who you cry give? marriage is about tolerance
fresh pussy? Kardashian? You must be used to stale and weathered kpomo.

9 Likes

Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by FreedomArmy: 7:57am On Jul 20, 2021
Still a sissy even with all his money.
Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by yuping(m): 8:00am On Jul 20, 2021
Everyone always pointing guilty finger to the other party, its a relationship if you are not happy move.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by alphaeus212(m): 8:00am On Jul 20, 2021
; coolBIGGEST BOSS I HAIL
Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by vickydevoka(m): 8:00am On Jul 20, 2021
adriano50:
It wasn't fresh Abeg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by id911(m): 8:01am On Jul 20, 2021
adriano50:

Kim Kardashian?! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by Caseless: 8:01am On Jul 20, 2021
post=103888044:
@topic,

Is this guy still normal Laidis!?

Na him release song, na him dey cry!

Orisirisi something

No mind our darling Kanye jare!

Oan,
On this Festive Season, we thank Allah for keeping us all to witness yet another joyous year of celebrations and thanksgiving.
May this Special day bring us Peace, Unity, Progress, Honour, and righteousness while on earth
EID MUBARAK, BRETHREN!

Cc Caseless.
eid Mubarak, brother.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by Sincinnati: 8:01am On Jul 20, 2021
Kanye is currently reportedly dating model Irina Shayk, despite rumours the pair had split.

Chai!

I was already crying with him until I read this paragraph.

Now I only have one thing to say; Kanye West is a fool!
Just look at the names he even gave his kids, North, Saint and Psalm. No single identity
Can’t believe I wasted my sympathy. ��‍♂️

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight / Celebrities Without Make Ups / Fans React To Omoni Oboli's Bum Shorts Photos: 'You Are Not Up-to 40'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.