Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song (66817 Views)

Saudi Prince Offers Kanye West $10 Million To Spend A Night With Kim Kadarshian / BBC Radio Host Fired After Comparing Royal Baby To A Monkey / Kemi Olunloyo Sent Back To Prison In Port Harcourt For 24 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by DieRich5: 8:28am On Jul 20, 2021
Sincinnati:

Chai!

I was already crying with him until I read this paragraph.

Now I only have one thing to say; Kanye West is a fool!
Just look at the names he even gave his kids, North, Saint and Psalm. No single identity
Can’t believe I wasted my sympathy. ��‍♂️
he own still try, wat about Elon musk son called X Æ A-12
Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by Hassanmaye(m): 8:29am On Jul 20, 2021
HonNL:

Daily Mirror

lalasticlala mynd44

Now I can conclude marriage is overrated
Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by Jerryherd: 8:29am On Jul 20, 2021
He entered the trap himself
Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by Hassanmaye(m): 8:30am On Jul 20, 2021
heniford2:
That has always been my prayer lord I don't want to end up marrying a bitch that will make my home fill like prison woman can mess you up look at P square a beautiful home torn apart by woman lord!!! I don't need this shit in my life dramatic woman please
You must marry,
Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by Hassanmaye(m): 8:30am On Jul 20, 2021
Ironman3:
O ma wa ga bayii. Female folks and drama. I just hate them for always playing the 'victim' card.
Lol that gender
Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 8:31am On Jul 20, 2021
post=103888209:

Wetin thread dey talk and
Wetin dis one dey talk bayi

Wetin ur hate for female folks commot for dem body?
Inconsequential hatred! tongue

SHUT UP!!! YOU ARE IGNORANT

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by Charlie2020(f): 8:32am On Jul 20, 2021
So the first child's name will go thus..North West grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by VanBommel(m): 8:32am On Jul 20, 2021
post=103888209:

Wetin thread dey talk and
Wetin dis one dey talk bayi

Wetin ur hate for female folks commot for dem body?
Inconsequential hatred! tongue
jobless inconsequential troll

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by Hassanmaye(m): 8:33am On Jul 20, 2021
emmabest2000:
Women shaaa

Dude just counts your lose and move on
Haha that gender

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by Hassanmaye(m): 8:34am On Jul 20, 2021
airminem:
smiley
Oh God she is so sweet
Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by mrbionic: 8:34am On Jul 20, 2021
Wrong post.
Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by Sparkle777(f): 8:35am On Jul 20, 2021
This life ehh...u can't satisfy ppl at all. Is it not same Kim that bailed the mf when he ran bankrupt? She stood by him, that ppl even wondered how she accepted a man that seemed crazy. She almost became mama GO sef, yet see how u guys are chopping her up like she never sacrificed anything for him.
As for that loco man talking all trash about his ex-wife, hope he remembers that the internet does not forget and they have kids for crying out loud. Is it all about the money? Someone everybody knows as bipolar, naim all these small boys suddenly they support. I once read an article which was praising Kim for being a great support to Kanye.
Let Kanye go take several seats abeg, Kim will be fine.

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by UltimateSpice: 8:35am On Jul 20, 2021
O ma se o.

Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by Starzo: 8:36am On Jul 20, 2021
TheGoodJoe:
This Kanye's rumoured girlfriend Irina Shayk, set. This is the type P-Square and MayD call,

You must Chop My Money. grin

I don't care . cheesy
mtchwww... pesin wey nor get yansh
Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by Hassanmaye(m): 8:36am On Jul 20, 2021
Ruthymoon:
We women are the biggest problem on this earth, jealousy,envy, pride, enimity, wicked, never satisfying in anything, putting other down , turning men to slaves and against their own family all in the name of love, peppering their fellow women, gossiping lies, making false allegations, manipulating men, so many things dey women hand ojare ,angry angry but i pray for my brothers no evil women will come their way in JESUS NAME AMEN
Are you sure you are a female
Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by afadi2410: 8:38am On Jul 20, 2021
A woman is a full time job.Choose your profession wisely

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by RosyIsBlessed: 8:39am On Jul 20, 2021
TheGiftedOne:
MOST CELEBRITIES ARE FRONTING WHAT THEY DO NOT HAVE - HAPPINESS.
Problem is many of their followers are dying to be like them not knowing that what they are seeing is a mirage. Reason I love the programme 'The pain behind the fame'

True that
Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by DieRich5: 8:40am On Jul 20, 2021
murphyibiam15:

I wonder why slim girls don't take offence only the fat ones do, lol
fat girls is useless in relationship/in bed ND everything in life ND Dem know na mk Dem sad anytime people call Dem Fat
Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by lastempero: 8:40am On Jul 20, 2021
Kanye must be crazy if he was expecting a different kind of home with the Kardashians. From their mum to the other siblings who know know their story.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by Basicend: 8:41am On Jul 20, 2021
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

He even tried holding the marriage together for 7 years...the Kardashian ain't made to be tamed they're like Samurai they were born to roam wide and free.

True. . The guy really tried.
Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by heniford2: 8:47am On Jul 20, 2021
IbrahimSkiba:

The Lord will answer your prayers
Amen
Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by HolyTitus(m): 8:49am On Jul 20, 2021
adriano50:
Wen you were fucking the fresh pussy who you cry give? marriage is about tolerance
Tell that to Ray J and others fess and see how they'll react
Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by Yankee101: 8:50am On Jul 20, 2021
He knew it was trouble going in but he liked the status
Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by berrystunn(m): 8:51am On Jul 20, 2021
heniford2:
That has always been my prayer lord I don't want to end up marrying a bitch that will make my home fill like prison woman can mess you up look at P square a beautiful home torn apart by woman lord!!! I don't need this shit in my life dramatic woman please

Lol you don't know the power of a woman.

Let me remind you the wisest man and strongest man ever leaved

Adam.. .. (Eve brought him down)
King David... (The man after Gods own heart)
King Solomon. (The wisest man ever leaved)
Samson... (Delilah brought him down)

Women brought all down... And God wasn't happy with them.
Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by Ruthymoon(f): 8:52am On Jul 20, 2021
cry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by EyezofGod120: 8:57am On Jul 20, 2021
hybridblood07:
Na the problem wey I dey get with black men, you never hear the second side of the story, you don dey jump Into conclusion. Wetin be their reason of divorce?
,,with what you're saying here,it shows you've jumped into conclusion as well
Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:58am On Jul 20, 2021
adriano50:
Wen you were fucking the fresh pussy who you cry give? marriage is about tolerance

Ogbeni after viewing artificial Kim pics, conclude her p**y fresh grin grin
Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by Superboss: 9:03am On Jul 20, 2021
post=103888044:
@topic,

Is this guy still normal Laidis!?

Na him release song, na him dey cry!

Orisirisi something

No mind our darling Kanye jare!

Oan,
On this Festive Season, we thank Allah for keeping us all to witness yet another joyous year of celebrations and thanksgiving.
May this Special day bring us Peace, Unity, Progress, Honour, and righteousness while on earth
EID MUBARAK, BRETHREN!

Cc Caseless.

Ogbeni, look for where they are sharing free sallah meat & rice and eat.....U will be alright
Leave Kanye to cry in peace.
Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by DanielBrazzers10(m): 9:09am On Jul 20, 2021
I don know what to say
But Jesus walks
Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by ransomed: 9:12am On Jul 20, 2021
You saw the toilet before you married her. She has finished receiving your shit, other unfortunate men are on queue.
Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by crafteck(m): 9:13am On Jul 20, 2021
heniford2:

Which woman, talk like there's simethinh there, kanye is left unhappy no mean sey no be hin fault, psquare twins are very happy separately, na you fans justde take panadol for headache wey dem no get

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight / Celebrities Without Make Ups / Fans React To Omoni Oboli's Bum Shorts Photos: 'You Are Not Up-to 40'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.