Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,982 members, 7,835,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song (66855 Views)

Saudi Prince Offers Kanye West $10 Million To Spend A Night With Kim Kadarshian / BBC Radio Host Fired After Comparing Royal Baby To A Monkey / Kemi Olunloyo Sent Back To Prison In Port Harcourt For 24 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by SmartPolician: 9:18am On Jul 20, 2021
TheGoodJoe:
This Kanye's rumoured girlfriend Irina Shayk, set. This is the type P-Square and MayD call,

You must Chop My Money. grin

I don't care . cheesy

Kanye should never have left Amber Rose for Kim Kardashian.

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by Xfemt(m): 9:23am On Jul 20, 2021
heniford2:
That has always been my prayer lord I don't want to end up marrying a bitch that will make my home fill like prison woman can mess you up look at P square a beautiful home torn apart by woman lord!!! I don't need this shit in my life dramatic woman please
abeg short up
What do you know
Stop concluding
Apart from Kim's celebrity show off
She was a good wife to Kanye
Kanye want stable upstairs

Let see the next lady he'll date na
Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by EnlightenedUFO: 9:25am On Jul 20, 2021
post=103888044:
@topic,

Is this guy still normal Laidis!?

Na him release song, na him dey cry!

Orisirisi something

No mind our darling Kanye jare!

Oan,
On this Festive Season, we thank Allah for keeping us all to witness yet another joyous year of celebrations and thanksgiving.
May this Special day bring us Peace, Unity, Progress, Honour, and righteousness while on earth
EID MUBARAK, BRETHREN!

Cc Caseless.

Did they give you the most annoying user award yet?
Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by Blackdisciple(m): 9:29am On Jul 20, 2021
After he played this song he paused for like, two minutes, and cried. It was really sombre."

I imagine what came to his mind that time before he cried.. A strong thoughts makes a man to cry
Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by solidmyk(m): 9:29am On Jul 20, 2021
Kanye just dey use dis lady be trending, correct nigg

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by heniford2: 9:42am On Jul 20, 2021
Xfemt:
abeg short up
What do you know
Stop concluding
Apart from Kim's celebrity show off
She was a good wife to Kanye
Kanye want stable upstairs

Let see the next lady he'll date na
are you this stupid most you insult me to make ur point u useless idiotic idiot Kim Kardashian divorced a guy in just weeks of marriage two different guys then she's went and marry Kim is a public property

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by victor2008(m): 9:43am On Jul 20, 2021
solidmyk:
Kanye just dey use dis lady be trending, correct nigg
I don't think so,I pray u don't see such,I myself have pass through it,most ladies are toxic,if know ,u know
Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by KanuSE: 9:55am On Jul 20, 2021
Jerryherd:
He entered the trap himself

Kanye married Kim for reasons best known to him.

Business as usual. cool
Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by Abagworo(m): 10:01am On Jul 20, 2021
Trying to make sympathy money off the public.
Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by hybridblood07(m): 10:03am On Jul 20, 2021
How did Kim wanted to kill him with depression ?
murphyibiam15:

How's your misunderstanding with the dude u quoted Concerns blackmen which you're part of, nawa for una oo
Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by hybridblood07(m): 10:03am On Jul 20, 2021
Okay sir.
EyezofGod120:
,,with what you're saying here,it shows you've jumped into conclusion as well
Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by Wernerblue: 10:06am On Jul 20, 2021
Useless bog get out of this place
post=103888044:
@topic,

Is this guy still normal Laidis!?

Na him release song, na him dey cry!

Orisirisi something

No mind our darling Kanye jare!

Oan,
On this Festive Season, we thank Allah for keeping us all to witness yet another joyous year of celebrations and thanksgiving.
May this Special day bring us Peace, Unity, Progress, Honour, and righteousness while on earth
EID MUBARAK, BRETHREN!

Cc Caseless.
Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by Foodqueen(f): 10:12am On Jul 20, 2021
No one ever paired with a Kardashian and his life still remains remains the same. Bruce, Lamar,infact all of them now Kanye
Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by rinzaugustine: 10:32am On Jul 20, 2021
Stunt to promote his music to his audience
Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by bewildered: 10:32am On Jul 20, 2021
In this life, first borns most likely take on the spiritual replication of their parents. Kim is just a replica of her mother. She can never settle with one man like her mother.
As advise to young men,before you fall in love that will lead to marriage,pls look at the lifestyle of the mother or father of the said girl very well. Or else be ready to do a lot of prayers. Because it takes only God to reverse the curse.
Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 20, 2021
Ironman3:
Women and their lost identity all in the name of feminism. Dat was how my best female friend told me not to she she is fat, dat calling her fat is offensive. Since dat day, i dey look her somehow. Anoda wan in d name of feminism and women development go dey share sanitary pads for students, how does sanitary pads improve female development. Their mata dey shock me anyhow. Notwitstanding, i like dos wan wey get sense not d clueless one.

Let me get you. Did she share sanitary pad for all students or only female student?
Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 20, 2021
bewildered:
In this life, first borns most likely take on the spiritual replication of their parents. Kim is just a replica of her mother. She can never settle with one man like her mother.
As advise to young men,before you fall in love that will lead to marriage,pls look at the lifestyle of the mother or father of the said girl very well. Or else be ready to do a lot of prayers. Because it takes only God to reverse the curse.

Stop embarrassing yourself. Kim is the second child.
Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by Ironman3(m): 10:49am On Jul 20, 2021
nenyewrites:

Let me get you. Did she share sanitary pad for all students or only female student?
Haba na, wetin male wan u sanitary pads. Only female.
Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 20, 2021
People don’t know the incredible strength Kim has bipolar is not child’s play and it’s honestly patience from God that helped her stay enough to birth those children. You will hear fear women but what about our men. What are you contributing to the development of your kids. No be just to drop sperm be helpful that’s how you get remembered. Why would you stop taking medication when it helps control your mood swings and risk embarrassing the whole family.

When I stopped smoking they game me this medicine that makes you fatter and side effects are suicide I politely said I have never take tablets in my life no be now I go start. That’s different but diagnosed bipolar is real and mental health is important. Music is a good place to release your thoughts … everyone that was attacking me while I was climbing was either depressed or envious it’s one thing to want to say something it’s another to know what to say

Kanye is strong too it’s not easy but at the end of the day it’s not about the hoes or the image of hoes but who against all odds is still cheering you on after you don bleeped up too many times that’s a wife
Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 20, 2021
Ironman3:
Haba na, wetin male wan u sanitary pads. Only female.

So, what was confusing you there?
Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by Xfemt(m): 11:02am On Jul 20, 2021
heniford2:
are you this stupid most you insult me to make ur point u useless idiotic idiot Kim Kardashian divorced a guy in just weeks of marriage two different guys then she's went and marry Kim is a public property
and so what
We all have our flaws Kanye and not any way better
You no know how many girls Kanye don date and dump befor marrying Kim
He knows who Kim was before marrying her
Why complain and trying to tarnish the woman image as if he any better

Abeg shift

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by MrColdsweat: 11:04am On Jul 20, 2021
The last time Mr west was this heartbroken, he gave us 808's and heartbreak which birthed emotional rap. He gave us love lockdown, heartless. When his public image was badly defaced and his career was almost over after the Taylor swift saga, he gave us My beautiful dark twisted fantasy, which is ranked the greatest hip hop album of the century.

I can't wait for Donda.

Mr west is known to work best with pain

4 Likes

Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by Ironman3(m): 11:04am On Jul 20, 2021
nenyewrites:

So, what was confusing you there?
Guy, how dat thing take contribute to their development. Empower dem to be self dependent. I dont hate feminist in fact, the only one i love is michelle obama, see her contribution to female development and not by sharing sanitary pads.
Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by KennethEnyi(m): 11:11am On Jul 20, 2021
Marrying a woman that spent just 72 days in her previous marriage and thinking your union with her will last forever is a dubious joke. Kanye West is greedy for even personalizing food meant for the general public, the kardashians are public properties.
Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 20, 2021
Ironman3:
Guy, how dat thing take contribute to their development. Empower dem to be self dependent. I dont hate feminist in fact, the only one i love is michelle obama, see her contribution to female development and not by sharing sanitary pads.

She started from somewhere, their psychological health. Do you think every female student can afford sanitary pads? Do you know what happens to your psyche when your period comes and you don’t have a pad or even tissue? Development is an all encompassing thing, and in my opinion, she started well. Sanitary pad is gender specific, so she made a statement. And I’m sure she didn’t just share pad and went home. She must have had a conversation with them. And stop going on about Michelle, there are millions of women contributing to the development of the female gender.
Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by 989900: 11:23am On Jul 20, 2021
"I gotta blame my attraction but you became a distraction
A threat to my paper stackin'
I thought you changed but now I know
Can't turn a hoe into a housewife, baby, and there you go."

Tupac, '96.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by Ironman3(m): 11:32am On Jul 20, 2021
nenyewrites:

She started from somewhere, their psychological health. Do you think every female student can afford sanitary pads? Do you know what happens to your psyche when your period comes and you don’t have a pad or even tissue? Development is an all encompassing thing, and in my opinion, she started well. Sanitary pad is gender specific, so she made a statement. And I’m sure she didn’t just share pad and went home. She must have had a conversation with them. And stop going on about Michelle, there are millions of women contributing to the development of the female gender.
You made a good point. Feminism is not about physical development. It is more about physcological,mental and socio-economic development. I'm about to write about the Nigeria and America ideology on feminism. I hope you will be able to contribute to it.
Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by ThuGGeR147: 11:32am On Jul 20, 2021
Those wey dey say Kanye get issues or dey depressed, I no blame una, if to say una don go through failed relationship with kids involved, una go know how it breaks one down emotionally, physically, spiritually & psychologically, asin that female gender just dey so destructive, I just don't freaking know why.... I've been down that lane & I know how Kanye feels, it will make him stronger though.... Anything concerning female & their teoteo, I commot body!... angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chinyere Wilfred And Angela Okorie On Set Of 'Aunty Shine Shine' (photos) / Ubi Franklin Almost Stabbed By A Chinese Man In Lekki Today (Photo) / Tonto Dikeh To Janemena: Prince Kpokpogri Has Your Sex Tapes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.