Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Bags Traditional Title In Daura - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Bags Traditional Title In Daura (52341 Views)

90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) / Coronavirus: Umar Farouk, Emir Of Daura Rushed To Intensive Care Unit / Farouk Umar, Emir Of Daura Welcomes Second Child With Gimbiya Aisha Umar Farouk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Bags Traditional Title In Daura by paulolee(m): 12:36pm On Jul 20, 2021
ek
Re: Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Bags Traditional Title In Daura by handsomeyinka(m): 12:36pm On Jul 20, 2021
Re: Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Bags Traditional Title In Daura by Theagnosticdude: 12:36pm On Jul 20, 2021
The rationale behind this kind if dress that covers the nose is what I can't understand.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Bags Traditional Title In Daura by Pheeyistringz: 12:36pm On Jul 20, 2021
Na wetin dem buhari and cohorts dey use naija do b dat, na to cruise
Re: Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Bags Traditional Title In Daura by EmekaBlue(m): 12:36pm On Jul 20, 2021
Wetin he go use d title do
Re: Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Bags Traditional Title In Daura by elmessiahs(m): 12:36pm On Jul 20, 2021
Daura... Your father don balkanize Nigeria
Re: Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Bags Traditional Title In Daura by Maranzano(m): 12:37pm On Jul 20, 2021
Good luck to him. We hope to hear more of him and more titles after his father's tenure.
Re: Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Bags Traditional Title In Daura by adriano50: 12:37pm On Jul 20, 2021
If you are rich you are rich
Re: Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Bags Traditional Title In Daura by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 20, 2021
post=103900489:
Another round of Wailing for swines and idiots.
Una go cry and wail tire this beautiful Sallah day mehn!
grin cheesy wink
you will be the one wailing at the end of the day and the funny thing is it’s not only you that will wail . Your friends and family too . And I bet you will keep your support of this Immature Daddy’s boy who’s father has shown he is incapable of leading anything a secret because the disgrace and shame would be too much for you

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Bags Traditional Title In Daura by NLPoliceWoman: 12:37pm On Jul 20, 2021
RTR
Re: Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Bags Traditional Title In Daura by ijayebonyi(f): 12:37pm On Jul 20, 2021
Yes nah as son of saint he is
Re: Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Bags Traditional Title In Daura by NLPoliceWoman: 12:38pm On Jul 20, 2021
RTR
Re: Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Bags Traditional Title In Daura by Benard5050: 12:38pm On Jul 20, 2021
Na their time, make dem use am well...Citizens are crying every day, d leaders never seized to merry on any slight chance.

I know God will not abandon his people

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Bags Traditional Title In Daura by igbowoman: 12:38pm On Jul 20, 2021
2 wabbits and a man

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Bags Traditional Title In Daura by planetx: 12:39pm On Jul 20, 2021
Who cares about the idiot and his useless son certainly I don't. The two stories down below this is all about the death and suffering afflicting Nigerians so fvck him and his piece of shit son.
Re: Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Bags Traditional Title In Daura by Starboytwo(m): 12:40pm On Jul 20, 2021
post=103900489:
grin cheesy wink

From all of us @[/b] : CONGRATULATIONS to our kid bro on his Chieftancy title this glorious day.
A day to always remember for children of hate, frustrations and perdition.

[b]Nigeria
will succeed.

We Rise.
you are older than him?

6 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Bags Traditional Title In Daura by Theunbothered: 12:41pm On Jul 20, 2021
The Taliban Of Daura indeed

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Bags Traditional Title In Daura by chukwuibuipob: 12:42pm On Jul 20, 2021
sad sad shocked Taliban grin grin cheesy sound like lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Bags Traditional Title In Daura by Starboytwo(m): 12:42pm On Jul 20, 2021
See as dem plaster person head, the okada injury never still go?
Re: Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Bags Traditional Title In Daura by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 20, 2021
Their attire though...
Re: Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Bags Traditional Title In Daura by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 20, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique Justwise.
Rule 2
like reporting me will prevent me from making another account and coming to do the same thing. I’ve said my truth it’s not an insult it’s not a threat it’s the truth plain and simple . Supporters of Buhari in benue and other bandit ridden areas are weeping with their friends and family I’m saying soon it would be the same scenario for The person I quoted . If you like sue me you go lose

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Bags Traditional Title In Daura by SportsHD: 12:43pm On Jul 20, 2021
post=103900489:
grin cheesy wink

From all of us @[/b] : [b]CONGRATULATIONS to our kid bro on his Chieftancy title this glorious day.
A day to always remember for children of hate, frustrations and perdition.

Nigeria
will succeed.

We Rise.
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Bags Traditional Title In Daura by ojsmscom(m): 12:43pm On Jul 20, 2021
Bluesea6:
100% visa application guaranteed 10 SLOTS AVAILABLE HURRY NOW AND CALL 090:36:72:06:99 FOR MORE INFORMATION.
This is an opportunity to apply for Two years U.S.A, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, SOUTH KOREA and any other country working visa; for both
Family and single packages.
Note : NO DOWN PAYMENT UNTIL visa IS OUT AND Payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. PLEASE ONLY INTERESTED PERSONS CAN CONTACT/WHATSAPP US ON 090:36:72:06:99

Scam
Re: Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Bags Traditional Title In Daura by studentofTruth: 12:44pm On Jul 20, 2021
Congratulations Yusuf!
Re: Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Bags Traditional Title In Daura by Antoeni(m): 12:44pm On Jul 20, 2021
This boy might just be an undercover Terrorist

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Bags Traditional Title In Daura by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:45pm On Jul 20, 2021
Doe he even deserve it? Left for Aisha, she will objec to this.
Re: Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Bags Traditional Title In Daura by Meedon: 12:45pm On Jul 20, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique Justwise.
Rule 2

Go find work do abeg. Abi Osewa the pay you for being a NL police.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do You Know Sarah Baartman? The Black Woman Who Died Because Of Her Sexy Body / Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It / I Am Accountable To Only One KING - Ooni Of Ife Speaks (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.