Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,726 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Bags Traditional Title In Daura - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Bags Traditional Title In Daura (52338 Views)

90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) / Coronavirus: Umar Farouk, Emir Of Daura Rushed To Intensive Care Unit / Farouk Umar, Emir Of Daura Welcomes Second Child With Gimbiya Aisha Umar Farouk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Bags Traditional Title In Daura by ozoneboy(m): 4:56pm On Jul 20, 2021
ezechi24:

grin grin grin grin grin grin chai this guy your sense dey isreal.....its very far from you....walahi grin grin grin grin grin
Stop calling a woman,guy,she doesn't have what it takes to be a Man.
Re: Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Bags Traditional Title In Daura by smartNerd: 5:13pm On Jul 20, 2021
"Nothing in the world can take the place of
Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more
common than unsuccessful men with talent.
Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a
proverb. Education will not; the world is full of
educated derelicts. The slogan 'Press On' has
solved and always will solve the problems of the
human race." —Calvin Coolidge
Re: Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Bags Traditional Title In Daura by maureensylvia(f): 5:13pm On Jul 20, 2021
post=103900489:
Another round of Wailing for swines and idiots.
Una go cry and wail tire this beautiful Sallah day mehn!
grin cheesy wink

From all of us @[/b] : [b]CONGRATULATIONS to our kid bro
on his Chieftancy title this glorious day.

A well brought up handsome bobo by our darling Daddy and Lovely Mummy kiss
Anyone that wishes you death will most def perish before you Yusuf. Insha Allah.

Despite say no be dem village Chieftancy title o, they are all still gathering to wail and cry like unfortunate witches.
Unfortunate beings everywhere.

(Quote this post if this gets to you)

A day to always remember for children of hate, frustrations and perdition.

Nigeria
will succeed.

We Rise.

Thank you student of truth.
If the truth shall kill then, let them die!

grin grin grin
Re: Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Bags Traditional Title In Daura by chimeze7: 5:25pm On Jul 20, 2021
THIS ONE NA THERE PROBLEM...HOW THOSE IT SOLVE THE CURRENT SECURITY CHALLENGES BEDEVILING THIS COUNTRY! grin grin grin
Re: Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Bags Traditional Title In Daura by ifiokjohn(m): 5:31pm On Jul 20, 2021
post=103900489:
Another round of Wailing for swines and idiots.
Una go cry and wail tire this beautiful Sallah day mehn!
grin cheesy wink

From all of us @[/b] : [b]CONGRATULATIONS to our kid bro
on his Chieftancy title this glorious day.
I wonder what will become of you when APC does lose power in 2023.

A well brought up handsome bobo by our darling Daddy and Lovely Mummy kiss
Anyone that wishes you death will most def perish before you Yusuf. Insha Allah.

Despite say no be dem village Chieftancy title o, they are all still gathering to wail and cry like unfortunate witches.
Unfortunate beings everywhere.

(Quote this post if this gets to you)

A day to always remember for children of hate, frustrations and perdition.

Nigeria
will succeed.

We Rise.

Thank you student of truth.
If the truth shall kill then, let them die!
Well if I'm the party that get to win power. I will make sure your types are thrown in jail and forgotten
Re: Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Bags Traditional Title In Daura by ILoveDemMANNA: 5:37pm On Jul 20, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Well if I'm the party that get to win power. I will make sure your types are thrown in jail and forgotten
Just like what befell you after your years of supporting criminals and looters for 16bwasted years.
Hypocrites stinks like something, phuuunnnn.
See u dey talk, chronic wailing zombie

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Bags Traditional Title In Daura by harmony75: 5:37pm On Jul 20, 2021
Buhari has caused more deaths to your people and nation at large so how come this title!?!?!?
Re: Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Bags Traditional Title In Daura by mruwaifo(m): 5:38pm On Jul 20, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Ever since Aisha Buhari handpicked a 19yrs old girl from the royal family for this Agbalagbà, he has become useful to himself and the entire Daura LGA...

Before now, the jobless vagabond parade the streets of Abuja with his expensive power bike which could cost a whopping N70million but thank the Almighty Allah for using Aisha Buhari to help his son to be useful.

Glad to see that his kinsmen has given him a traditional title to make him have a sense of belonging.
People like you ignore the simple law of God to "not bear false witness" and are thus doomed on account of your misguided lips.
Re: Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Bags Traditional Title In Daura by Sammerboi: 5:53pm On Jul 20, 2021
Hausa peoples selling their right to the Fulani as usual.
Re: Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Bags Traditional Title In Daura by ifiokjohn(m): 5:59pm On Jul 20, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:

Just like what befell you after your years of supporting criminals and looters for 16bwasted years.
nothing befelled me because I never care of PDP or any of them.
But I wonder about you. I know say we go to treat your fuckup for this forum when that happens.
Your type no need exist
Re: Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Bags Traditional Title In Daura by Rebuke: 6:15pm On Jul 20, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique Justwise.
Rule 2

It's obvious yhu and that f00l have something in common.

Most probably yhur second moniker. Don't worry, na yhu go tire last last.

Shameless nitw!t.
Re: Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Bags Traditional Title In Daura by MotiveU(f): 6:55pm On Jul 20, 2021
Scam.... Title
Look at the errand boy in the middle.
Re: Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Bags Traditional Title In Daura by Phred1717: 7:04pm On Jul 20, 2021
A typical example of a lazy youth by the father(PMB)
Re: Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Bags Traditional Title In Daura by ofiko123(m): 10:17pm On Jul 20, 2021
Nice one.... Congratulations to Yusuf buhari..
Re: Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Bags Traditional Title In Daura by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:20pm On Jul 20, 2021
BF69BF:
See country, people dying left right and center, President's son bagging title.

Taliban,na title?

boss leave this people ...dem are high
Re: Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Bags Traditional Title In Daura by Franky9584(m): 11:11pm On Jul 20, 2021
Wait oooo...did u say bike worth 70m?
Re: Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Bags Traditional Title In Daura by DrSamOnowu87(m): 12:38am On Jul 21, 2021
BF69BF:
The lazy & jobless son of d lifeless & useless vegetable.
Re: Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Bags Traditional Title In Daura by Geeman2006: 2:03am On Jul 21, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Ever since Aisha Buhari handpicked a 19yrs old girl from the royal family for this Agbalagbà, he has become useful to himself and the entire Daura LGA...

Before now, the jobless vagabond parade the streets of Abuja with his expensive power bike which could cost a whopping N70million but thank the Almighty Allah for using Aisha Buhari to help his son to be useful.

Glad to see that his kinsmen has given him a traditional title to make him have a sense of belonging.

Lol.. N70million shocked grin Have the fear of God now grin.. How much S-Class 2020 wan be undecided
Re: Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Bags Traditional Title In Daura by Cti28(m): 4:48am On Jul 21, 2021
staphcures:
. U forgot to report the Suya man for Addressing others as Idiots .oh! U are even the same person

The account belongs to the vulture seller.
Re: Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Bags Traditional Title In Daura by Emekus999(m): 5:24am On Jul 21, 2021
BF69BF:
e choke o
Re: Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Bags Traditional Title In Daura by NLPoliceWoman: 3:37pm On Jul 21, 2021
AlphaAlex:
you will be the one wailing at the end of the day and the funny thing is it’s not only you that will wail . Your friends and family too .
Seun Mynd44 Dominique Justwise.
Rule 2
Re: Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Bags Traditional Title In Daura by ifiokjohn(m): 9:49pm On Jul 21, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:

Your type is a problem to any society.
U are the type that support the person in power not the country and Patrotism isn't supporting Mr President. Patrotism is supporting your country. And unfortunately you lack that.

Why we no dey see you for topics where open buharis yansh ...u dey always run.
Aniofia. If I be your family member I would have removed you from the equation. You no need live among Humans

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do You Know Sarah Baartman? The Black Woman Who Died Because Of Her Sexy Body / Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It / I Am Accountable To Only One KING - Ooni Of Ife Speaks (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.