Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,654 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Which tribe in Nigeria are the most generous - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which tribe in Nigeria are the most generous (1079 Views)

Nigerian Men Are Generous And Last Long In Bed - Kenyan Socialite Shakila (vid) / Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Faithful Wives? / "Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which tribe in Nigeria are the most generous by marvelck: 2:55pm On Jul 20, 2021
I ve stayed in the north, west, east and south, and its obvious our lifestyles ain't the same.

Some tribes are known to be generous. While some are misers when it comes to spending money. They don't lavish money anyhow at events or on their friends

Re: Which tribe in Nigeria are the most generous by Bluezy13(m): 3:18pm On Jul 20, 2021
I just spent about 300k on two sisters from Abia, and I buy their mother provisions every weekend. In addition I am sponsoring their brother in Secondary School.
My neighbors, a family of four from Anambra always rely on me for money because they know I always give them.
An unemployed graduate...a friend... is in my house right now, I am feeding him and catering for his wellbeing; he is from Imo.
My fiancee is from Umuahia and she is studying Mass communication in a private university and the her financial requirements are on me.
I don't complain.
I don't run to Nairaland to create a thread.
I am a happy man.
I am from Akwa Ibom.

1 Like

Re: Which tribe in Nigeria are the most generous by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 20, 2021
A
Re: Which tribe in Nigeria are the most generous by wumi2017(f): 5:39pm On Jul 20, 2021
Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Which tribe in Nigeria are the most generous by Eddodoh(m): 5:47pm On Jul 20, 2021
Hausa!!! Very generous but don't joke with their religion.

Also, working under a Hausa man as your boss is nice. They treat u same & not bossy.
Re: Which tribe in Nigeria are the most generous by SchoolGate: 5:47pm On Jul 20, 2021
Ipob grin

At the same time they are the most stingy

Eddodoh:
Hausa
shut your fucking mouth there fool
Re: Which tribe in Nigeria are the most generous by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 20, 2021
Hausas obviously. Maybe yorubas next? Maybe.

I'm igbo but igbos no near this kind list. grin
Re: Which tribe in Nigeria are the most generous by Eddodoh(m): 5:59pm On Jul 20, 2021
SchoolGate:
Ipob grin

At the same time they are the most stingy

shut your fucking mouth there fool
Are U fucking kidding? I mean what I said & I stand by it.

U are entitle to ur opinion. U sound archaic, the world does not revolve around U. Travel around, mingle, tolerate & accept others, & the world will be a better place 4 U & I!!!

1 Like

Re: Which tribe in Nigeria are the most generous by Eddodoh(m): 6:12pm On Jul 20, 2021
Activist001:
Hausas obviously. Maybe yorubas next? Maybe.

I'm igbo but igbos no near this kind list. grin
Don't mind that guy attacking me. It isn't about my tribe but that's my knowledge & experience.

I am not even Hausa so I am not siding.
Re: Which tribe in Nigeria are the most generous by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 20, 2021
Yorubas ofcourse.

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable: Two Ladies Strip And Twerk On Men’s Lap At The Funeral (video) / Do You Know The Meaning Of White Money And Why He will Win Bbn? / Gordons Celebrates His Mother As She Gets Married At The Age Of 72.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.