Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Do You Know The Meaning Of White Money And Why He will Win Bbn? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Know The Meaning Of White Money And Why He will Win Bbn? (1076 Views)

BREAKING: VIDEO Of White Woman Married To Nigerian Stuck With Lover During S*x / I Notice Yahoo Guys Usually Print Picture Of White / “Give Me Plenty Money And I Will Give You Milk” – Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know The Meaning Of White Money And Why He will Win Bbn? by Mercisharelove(f): 10:39am On Sep 30, 2021
White money means yahoo cash, foreign money, and you know he represents the whitemoney guys, you remember Cuba came out to support white money and several of the white money gang, guys wake up, there are more than meets the eye.

He is the crown winner, get use to the dark world
Re: Do You Know The Meaning Of White Money And Why He will Win Bbn? by chatinent: 10:40am On Sep 30, 2021
Fine woman, you were pondering over this all night?
Re: Do You Know The Meaning Of White Money And Why He will Win Bbn? by brosom(m): 10:53am On Sep 30, 2021
White, Blue, black red, purple money or whatsoever,

E no concern me,

E no conecrn u,

E no concern Nigeria economy,

So beat it..!!!

1 Like

Re: Do You Know The Meaning Of White Money And Why He will Win Bbn? by care4you: 11:08am On Sep 30, 2021
and so? ... after getting use to dark world what next?

my dear wake up from your idiotism!.....and get used to tricks and mind games!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know The Meaning Of White Money And Why He will Win Bbn? by Mercisharelove(f): 7:08pm On Sep 30, 2021
care4you:
and so? ... after getting use to dark world what next?

my dear wake up from your idiotism!.....and get used to tricks and mind games!

Mind level cheap nau, na wa...

I am talking about something deeper than your elementary canals
Re: Do You Know The Meaning Of White Money And Why He will Win Bbn? by care4you: 7:37pm On Sep 30, 2021
Mercisharelove:

Mind level cheap nau, na wa...
I am talking about something deeper than your elementary canals

you are stupid! you don't think straight when you are on keyboard right?

1 Like

Re: Do You Know The Meaning Of White Money And Why He will Win Bbn? by Mercisharelove(f): 3:50am On Oct 01, 2021
care4you:

you are stupid! you don't think straight when you are on keyboard right?

Pour out what's inside you, tell us this is who you are. Mind level my ass, how do mind compares to spiritual??
Re: Do You Know The Meaning Of White Money And Why He will Win Bbn? by Mercisharelove(f): 10:05pm On Oct 03, 2021
I told you guys right
Re: Do You Know The Meaning Of White Money And Why He will Win Bbn? by obyrich(m): 10:35pm On Oct 03, 2021
Mercisharelove:
I told you guys right
Did you expect Apostle John to have won it before? Please focus on your church program.
Re: Do You Know The Meaning Of White Money And Why He will Win Bbn? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 03, 2021
You fresh o
Re: Do You Know The Meaning Of White Money And Why He will Win Bbn? by Mercisharelove(f): 8:44am On Oct 04, 2021
I told you
Re: Do You Know The Meaning Of White Money And Why He will Win Bbn? by Qatar2022: 12:35pm On Oct 04, 2021
Mercisharelove:
White money means yahoo cash, foreign money, and you know he represents the whitemoney guys, you remember Cuba came out to support white money and several of the white money gang, guys wake up, there are more than meets the eye.

He is the crown winner, get use to the dark world
Get a life ewu
Re: Do You Know The Meaning Of White Money And Why He will Win Bbn? by Truvelisback(m): 1:11pm On Oct 04, 2021
Qatar2022:
Get a life ewu
Make una free her na!
Re: Do You Know The Meaning Of White Money And Why He will Win Bbn? by Mercisharelove(f): 1:53pm On Oct 04, 2021
So it's. Yahoo

(1) (Reply)

Sponsoring A Lady's Education / How Everything Happened- Lekki Girl Having Sex With A Dog / Man Narrate How A Lady Offered Him Sex As Payment For Being An MC At Her Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.