Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Older Women: Younger Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Older Women: Younger Men (7176 Views)

Older Women Younger Men Dating / Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons / Ladies, Are Older Men Much Better In Relationships Than Younger Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Older Women: Younger Men by ernal(m): 11:28am On Apr 18, 2008
Younger women like to play more games then older women, Men often enjoy the Life and Energy that younger women have, but thats not all true. Older woman May have a longer and bigger sex drive then the younger ones. When a man is not looking for a one night stand then he seeks an Older, more mature woman to settle with; because he's tired of stupid, immature games and is ready to have a True relationship with a Woman, not a Girl that is Fooling around. But there can be a lot of things said about younger women for Older men, its just who you end up being with. I wish that men would stop cheating on there woman and their minds, Women are Amazing, I love and Respect ever woman that i come in contact with, you never know who may come into your life and I always want to make a good impression.

*Heres to the Good Men and The Women that Make them Great!!

I've always fantasized about being hit on by a woman at least 10 years old than I!

1 Like

Re: Older Women: Younger Men by welli(f): 11:33am On Apr 18, 2008
i nor understand.abeg put me tru.u mean sey u dey desire to get sugar mummy?wey senior u wit at least a whole ten yrs.abeg i like u o.nor go die
Re: Older Women: Younger Men by ernal(m): 11:36am On Apr 18, 2008
there is just something about an older woman that really catches my attention, older women they are just more caring and have a higher sex drive. They have more experience in both love making and in life. They are also easier to talk to about just simple things unlike many of the girls my age.

1 Like

Re: Older Women: Younger Men by ernal(m): 11:38am On Apr 18, 2008
Also generally older women have "been there done that" and as some have said before they aren't usually into playing headgames which most younger women are notorious for. Also being with an older woman if some new guy pops up and starts acting like he is God's gift to women they are less likely to fall for it and stick by their man where as a younger woman will fall for that bullshit and leave you sitting and come back when the other guy dumps her and promises you it will never happen again, Cheers to older women!
Re: Older Women: Younger Men by welli(f): 11:42am On Apr 18, 2008
well its ur choice sha bt der is smtin i jst dnt like abt datin a person older than me wit more than 5 yrs
Re: Older Women: Younger Men by ernal(m): 11:46am On Apr 18, 2008
dont get me wrong Welli, Age is just a number. Its the persons heart and how they were raised and how they have been treated in there life as to how they will be with a man.
Re: Older Women: Younger Men by ernal(m): 11:47am On Apr 18, 2008
It's very simple and has been said before. Older women know what they're doing and know what they want. And that's that's the way I like it.
Re: Older Women: Younger Men by almondjoy(f): 2:24pm On Apr 18, 2008
Not in ma dictionary.  I prefer older guys!  To each his or her own! Younger guys are for flirting purposes while older guys are for "gbishing"! cheesy

They make better "gbishers"! Systematically so I must admit! cool

Everything get level now!
Re: Older Women: Younger Men by micklplus(m): 2:55pm On Apr 18, 2008
Shuo o ! This thing don turn to gbishist session?
Re: Older Women: Younger Men by uspry1(f): 4:05pm On Apr 18, 2008
Actress from BETTY UGLY, Vanessa Williams is older woman dating 24 yr old boyfriend according to "PEOPLE MAGAZINE" another celebrity gossip magazine with LOT OF PICTURES shown. (former 1983 Miss American Pagent that lost her crown)

Author from "STELLA GOT HER GROOVE BACK" and many other books/movies, Terry McMillan, older woman was married young man, now divorced on the ground of her Jamaica-born ex-husband's lie on sexual orientation to get married gaining for US citizen. She was 42 and her ex-husband was 20 then.

Singer, Tina Turner (ex-husband Ike Turner beat her up since she was 18 yr old new wife, now passed away this year), is older woman revealed her secret of her youth look by HAVING SEX with MAN prefer 10-20 years young than her age on EBONY OR ESSENCE magazine reporter to publish public as well as on TV somewhere I saw several years ago! Her own favorite word: SEX IS FOOD make me FEEL YOUNGER! Everyone are so crazy about her SEXY LEGS!

SO WHAT! NOTHING WRONG WITH OLDER WOMEN dating YOUNGER MEN! undecided

FAMOUS QUOTE: Age 40 is really 20; Age 60 is really 40! Look at me, my picture REALLY DECEIVES you about MY REAL AGE. grin

Everyone rely on LOOKS, but forgot about REAL AGE! grin
Re: Older Women: Younger Men by bawomolo(m): 4:07pm On Apr 18, 2008
is she fine, is she rich. then sign me up. just don't let cadet know cool
Re: Older Women: Younger Men by Cadet(f): 4:17pm On Apr 18, 2008
bawomolo:

is she fine, is she rich. then sign me up. just don't let cadet know cool
Ashewo! angry
Re: Older Women: Younger Men by boywaffi: 4:34pm On Apr 18, 2008
i dont believe in dating a woman because of her money neither her age, i want is some one that is understanding. when we live together it is not her looks or height or whatsoever that will make me love her but her respect ,understaing and vision in life.
4 me wether she is old or young let her just be a virtous woman . thats all. AREA!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Older Women: Younger Men by bawomolo(m): 4:52pm On Apr 18, 2008
Cadet:

Ashewo! angry

sharrap, i thought i barred u from using the internet, when i'm not home.
Re: Older Women: Younger Men by ernal(m): 5:25pm On Apr 18, 2008
Please can be stick to the original content, Not everyone who wants to date an older woman for money.Just share your experience,not interested in the Money and egoist ideas.thanks grin
Re: Older Women: Younger Men by ernal(m): 5:34pm On Apr 18, 2008
Most older women are finished with their adolescent crap.

As a younger guy I find a sexy mature woman more attractive than a sexy younger woman. I do like people who know what they want, and its true that younger girls tend to play games, but to tell you the truth that's not what's at the root of the attraction for me. I just like the way a mature woman, who has taken care of her body, looks. A friend of mine who shares my opinion said to me one time "a woman reaches her prime in her early thirties". The youthful body is sexy, but its overrated. Our preoccupation with youth in the first place is missing something.

1 Like

Re: Older Women: Younger Men by ernal(m): 5:48pm On Apr 18, 2008
Women to me are like fine wines, ther deffinitely get better with age. Older women seem more in tune with thier spirituality and bodies. Not that I'm nocking younger women at at all, I just seem to have developed a preference to older women at a young age. grin

1 Like

Re: Older Women: Younger Men by iice(f): 5:54pm On Apr 18, 2008
Rock on!
Have no problems with it unless its like 20yrs difference undecided
So long as the dude matches and surpasses my maturity mentally and emotionally. . .fine!
Re: Older Women: Younger Men by PAPABOMBOY: 6:05pm On Apr 18, 2008
Women to you are like fine wine------see your mouth. grin grin grin

You don see Iyabo de rarest wine? Go apply nah.
Re: Older Women: Younger Men by ernal(m): 6:13pm On Apr 18, 2008
thanks Iice.
Re: Older Women: Younger Men by Cadet(f): 8:52pm On Apr 18, 2008
bawomolo:

sharrap, i thought i barred u from using the internet, when i'm not home.

no be your fault. hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Older Women: Younger Men by TheSly: 8:56pm On Apr 18, 2008
is she fine, is she rich. then sign me up
I want in too. . . . . .even is she aint fine. . . who cares. . . cool
Re: Older Women: Younger Men by mescapon(m): 10:01pm On Apr 18, 2008
yea, i preffer older women but it dont mean i cant date my age m8s n younger gurlz 2, my gf iz 28yrs white gurl n im 22yrs, itz really goin fine jst dat shes now askin for a bbz n i aint ready 4 dat :@. damn! bbz slow pple down lol. i also noticed dat nigerian gurlz dnt like datin younger guyz n i dnt know y :S
Re: Older Women: Younger Men by Florency(m): 10:02pm On Apr 18, 2008
Are you a Paedophile?
Re: Older Women: Younger Men by StephenP(m): 10:12pm On Apr 18, 2008
Florency:

Are you a Paedophile?

A pedophile is someone who sexually abuses an underage individual usually below 18 or 21. Here, both are legal so pedophile is an inappropriate term to use.
Re: Older Women: Younger Men by ernal(m): 10:15pm On Apr 18, 2008
Older women are less timid about sex and intimicy. They know what they want and seem more open to trying new thing which keeps it more interesting longer. There not into playing games like many younger women are. The come here, come here , oh get away, oh get away game get old very soon. Older women have been there and done that and are more relaxed about it which helps a great deal to reduce the stress level.
Older ladies are more caring and understand, they know the importance of pleasing there partners better. They are willing to go the extra effort to make sex as good as they can. Satifaction is a two way street. They uderstand that not every time is going to be earth shattering, it's alrihgt if it turns out just ok. It's the though and the effort that make it special. They are also more appreciative of the guys efforts to please her making for more rewarding and gratifing sex. They know the importance of good communication in achieving a more gratifing experience and often work better with there partener to increase the level of pleasure for both of them. It's not just about more experience but about being able to translate it into a higher level of sexual satifaction that make the difference. There is no subtitute for that when it come to great sex. What you have been endowed with is only half the equation, the important half is how you use it. Attitude is everything here. Combine that with a higher sex drive and you get great sex. They are better at and less timid about letting the other one know that they want them and when so there is less guessing on the guys part as to when is the right time, a much welcomed relief.
Re: Older Women: Younger Men by ernal(m): 10:22pm On Apr 18, 2008
Florency

this is just a thread to share ideas,experience and not raise questions on other people believe and ways.there is freedom to associate with who ever you want.some of us just like them older. tongue
Re: Older Women: Younger Men by OhJayzy: 6:16pm On Apr 19, 2008
The older woman/younger guy thing is just a phase that some guys go through.

Oh yes, a few of them would happily date older women, especially when they are struggling to find their financial feet and they feel such women can assist them in some way.

But when they are ready to settle down in marriage, they would not hesistate before switching their feelings, in the direction of a younger girl. For them, the older woman is good enough to throw goodies their way, but when it comes down to settling down. . .ah, na anoda story be dat! shocked
Re: Older Women: Younger Men by lovespin: 7:50pm On Apr 19, 2008
I thought i was the only one that felt that attraction towards older women.I cant stand drama in my life and trust me young ladies come with truck loads of drama.To be candid, i think its not the age that i am attracted to but the qualities often associated with ladies who are in their late thirties and above.They are often mature,focused and have their priorities right.Most young ladies lack that(though there always exceptions to the rule).

As per love making,YUMMY! They are often unbelievably great lovers.What more could a guy ask for.

Dee

1 Like

Re: Older Women: Younger Men by Akpeno: 10:38pm On Apr 19, 2008
Hmmmmm I noticed everyone who is for it keeps saying Yes I'll date, I'll sleep with, but, will you MARRY an older woman. A woman 3,5,10 years older then you?

1 Like

Re: Older Women: Younger Men by TheSly: 10:52pm On Apr 19, 2008
will you MARRY an older woman
It she's the likes of Hillary Rodham Clinton. . .or better yet. .C. Rice. . . . Then yes im down cool
Re: Older Women: Younger Men by ernal(m): 11:27pm On Apr 19, 2008
I always used to have older girlfriends , so I'd like to give you my opinions

1-Sometimes younger girls are less deep-thinkin than older women, in an older woman you can always find a true confident,
2-Older women know better how the male race thinks! they are hotter(they know a lot about sex, they are more perverted in comparason with the younger counterpart) and they never feel that sex is a sort of "abusing act" of the males, simply older women understand better our needs,
3-They got a story to tell, experiences to narrate, sometimes we have ravenous appetite for life!
4-They are sometimes more sexy, better dressed, they got gentle and inspiring curves,
5- Simply it depends on tastes, but it's pretty common that a young boy starts a flirt with an older, and that a older man is focusing his preferences on a young maiden,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Legs That Match The Assets' - Heavily Endowed Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Showcases / Help! my friend was disvirgin by a prositute he is Dying / I Am NOT IN LOVE WITH LEFULEFU!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.