Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Selling My Amazon Account With A $49 Gift Card Balance. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Selling My Amazon Account With A $49 Gift Card Balance. (576 Views)

I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil / Is Cardtonic Legit? I Want To Sell My Amazon Gift Card To Them. / How Can I Withdraw From My Amazon Account To My Local Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Selling My Amazon Account With A $49 Gift Card Balance. by Flipmac(m): 7:30pm On Jul 20, 2021
Hi guys,
I'm looking for a trusted buyer for my Amazon account with a $49 gift card balance. This is my personal Amazon account, it's very legit.

I'm willing to sell for $25 @N470 exchange rate.

To be safe, I'd suggest we use a trusted escrow service on nairaland for the exchange.

My number/whatsapp:
Re: Selling My Amazon Account With A $49 Gift Card Balance. by euwajeh(m): 7:32pm On Jul 20, 2021
I am interested but can you sell for $20
Re: Selling My Amazon Account With A $49 Gift Card Balance. by Flipmac(m): 7:44pm On Jul 20, 2021
euwajeh:
I am interested but can you sell for $20
No, $25 is the last price. 50% off is a very good bargain.
Re: Selling My Amazon Account With A $49 Gift Card Balance. by euwajeh(m): 8:43pm On Jul 20, 2021
So how do we row
Flipmac:

No, $25 is the last price. 50% off is a very good bargain.
Re: Selling My Amazon Account With A $49 Gift Card Balance. by Flipmac(m): 9:04pm On Jul 20, 2021
euwajeh:
So how do we row
It's simple. In our best interest I'd suggest we use escrow.
We can use wese90. He is the most trusted escrow partner on nairaland.
You'll send him the agreed payment and I'll send you the Amazon login details. After you have access, you can confirm with him and he can then release the cash to me.

Wese90 has been away since 6pm so I think we should trade in the morning.

$25 @ N470 is = N11,750.

Let me know if you're fine with the arrangement or have any suggestions.
Re: Selling My Amazon Account With A $49 Gift Card Balance. by goluwatobi(m): 10:11pm On Jul 20, 2021
Is it still available?
Re: Selling My Amazon Account With A $49 Gift Card Balance. by Flipmac(m): 4:26am On Jul 21, 2021
goluwatobi:
Is it still available?
Yes it is.
We can trade with escrow if you're interested.
Re: Selling My Amazon Account With A $49 Gift Card Balance. by SirbobbyDgreat: 5:51am On Jul 21, 2021
Where is your location let’s see 1 on 1 and trade…
Re: Selling My Amazon Account With A $49 Gift Card Balance. by Flipmac(m): 6:06am On Jul 21, 2021
SirbobbyDgreat:
Where is your location let’s see 1 on 1 and trade…
I'm in Awka, anambra state.

We can trade using nairaland escrow. wese90 is well trusted and respected here.
Re: Selling My Amazon Account With A $49 Gift Card Balance. by SirbobbyDgreat: 6:26am On Jul 21, 2021
Flipmac:

I'm in Awka, anambra state.

We can trade using nairaland escrow. wese90 is well trusted and respected here.
Drop a number we can chat first
Re: Selling My Amazon Account With A $49 Gift Card Balance. by LordPherule(m): 7:54am On Jul 21, 2021
Flipmac:
Hi guys,
I'm looking for a trusted buyer for my Amazon account with a $49 gift card balance. This is my personal Amazon account, it's very legit.

I'm willing to sell for $25 @N470 exchange rate.

Any trusted buyer to recommend?

Thanks.
I am interested.
Can you show the order history? Where is the original location it was created?
Re: Selling My Amazon Account With A $49 Gift Card Balance. by LordPherule(m): 7:56am On Jul 21, 2021
Tested and Trusted! Many transactions that many can vouch for me.

I buy funds and support with payment solution like Zelle, PayPal, eBay, and Payoneer funds at a sweet rate.
I redeem gift cards and e-code at first-hand rates.

Re: Selling My Amazon Account With A $49 Gift Card Balance. by Flipmac(m): 8:51am On Jul 21, 2021
SirbobbyDgreat:
Drop a number we can chat first
Here's my number
I'm also on whatsapp.
Re: Selling My Amazon Account With A $49 Gift Card Balance. by Flipmac(m): 8:55am On Jul 21, 2021
LordPherule:

I am interested.
Can you show the order history? Where is the original location it was created?
It's a new account with no order history. The Gift card was issued to me directly by Amazon and you can see it in the account and email. So it's 100% legit.
The location is USA. You can buy/ship orders to any Amazon supported countries.

To be safe, we should use escrow.
Here's my whatsapp:
Re: Selling My Amazon Account With A $49 Gift Card Balance. by Flipmac(m): 10:45am On Jul 21, 2021
Still available.
Re: Selling My Amazon Account With A $49 Gift Card Balance. by Flipmac(m): 2:00pm On Jul 21, 2021
LordPherule:
Tested and Trusted! Many transactions that many can vouch for me.

I buy funds and support with payment solution like Zelle, PayPal, eBay, and Payoneer funds at a sweet rate.
I redeem gift cards and e-code at first-hand rates.
Are you still interested in the trade?
Re: Selling My Amazon Account With A $49 Gift Card Balance. by LordPherule(m): 4:26pm On Jul 21, 2021
Flipmac:

Are you still interested in the trade?
Which trade? Remind me please.
Re: Selling My Amazon Account With A $49 Gift Card Balance. by toptprints: 6:13pm On Jul 21, 2021
Interested ✌️
Re: Selling My Amazon Account With A $49 Gift Card Balance. by Flipmac(m): 6:45pm On Jul 21, 2021
LordPherule:

Which trade? Remind me please.
The $49 Amazon gift card balance I told you I have for sale.
Re: Selling My Amazon Account With A $49 Gift Card Balance. by abiodunjonah: 3:12am On Sep 10, 2021
Flipmac:

The $49 Amazon gift card balance I told you I have for sale.
do you still have it now

(1) (Reply)

Where And How Can I Get Gun For Personal Defense In Nigeria / Businesses You Can Start With 100k In Nigeria / I Will Never And Ever Trust Any Nigerian Be It A Human Being Or An Animal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.