Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable (24703 Views)

UK Pulls Down IPOB Asylum Policy, To Review It / Ondo APC Primary: Presidency Favours Akeredolu, Tinubu Camp Shocked Over Abraham / Buhari Wins At Obasanjo’s Polling Unit - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by YorubaKinging: 9:36am On Jul 21, 2021
The end is near

Kanu. Rot in jail

1 Like

Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by Seniorwriter(m): 9:36am On Jul 21, 2021
UK has no business with puting IPOB on that list.
Sensational Journalism.!!!

@Seniorwriter
Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by suremossty(m): 9:38am On Jul 21, 2021
Woe
Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by IGBOSON1: 9:38am On Jul 21, 2021
This useless OP is obsessed with IPOB to the point of insanity!

IPOB is on his sick mind 24/7.....a organisation he would have us believe is of no consequence and effect!

3 Likes

Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by ignis: 9:38am On Jul 21, 2021
IPOB is on their own.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by tonididdy(m): 9:38am On Jul 21, 2021
nairalandankrah:
The cable were the first to joyfully break the news of kanu 's Arrest, to their shame and utter dismay, it ended up being a forceful rendition..
An international crime!

Since i found out They're the mouth piece of the Fulani conquestinal agenda, I do not read their write ups anymore
You have made sense my guy.
See how the write up clearly favors the North claiming Islamic extremist threats.
Meanwhile any other Nigeria has to be gay or lesbian to claim asylum.

2 Likes

Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by FakeUnity: 9:39am On Jul 21, 2021
Daily trust (hardcopy) = The Cable (softcopy). All abokey pro-Fulani newspaper.

Simon kolawole the pro-fulanni bastard, oduduwa activists would soon pay you a good 'visit'.

cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by FuckHomophobes: 9:40am On Jul 21, 2021
Make I go apply.

Cc. Richiemichie

We can get married there cheesy

1 Like

Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by UltimateSpice: 9:40am On Jul 21, 2021
Hmn.....

Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by dmbb: 9:40am On Jul 21, 2021
End of the road for terrorists grin grin

1 Like

Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by LeoMaxUFitTALK: 9:41am On Jul 21, 2021
The fastest way to get to UK is to declare yourself a GAY or LESBIAN. I'm a gay ooooo. I need asylum ASAP
SATANICALLY:
EXCLUSIVE: UK reviews policy for Nigerian asylum seekers to ‘favour’ LGBTI, women — but silent on IPOB members | The Cable.

The UK has remained silent about asylum for members of the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra (IPOB) and Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB).

https://www.thecable.ng/exclusive-uk-reviews-policy-for-nigerian-asylum-seekers-to-favour-lgbti-women-silent-on-ipob-members
Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by bizhop01: 9:41am On Jul 21, 2021
Britain are saboteur since 1808 they only show interest were the will benefit.
Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by thaoriginator: 9:42am On Jul 21, 2021
shocked

1 Like

Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by FuckHomophobes: 9:42am On Jul 21, 2021
tonididdy:
Omo na to claim gay oh.

Arrange small jungle justice... Instablog take over... Next step japa

I pray you'd be asked to prove it by sucking di.ck and getting fuckedf

5 Likes

Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by chukwuibuipob: 9:42am On Jul 21, 2021
grin cheesy grin KANU really scammed his PIGZ

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by Latakia(f): 9:43am On Jul 21, 2021
And Kanu was shocked about this bitter news according to one DSS man I met in Abuja yesterday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by skywalker240(m): 9:43am On Jul 21, 2021
tonididdy:
Omo na to claim gay oh.

Arrange small jungle justice... Instablog take over... Next step japa
grin

Your head de there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 9:44am On Jul 21, 2021
Nicw
Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by richmond500: 9:44am On Jul 21, 2021
modsareuseless:
Nairaland is becoming a breeding ground for hate, bigotry and fake news, all thanks to the useless moderators and admin, supporting that useless vulture seller .
God punish all of you.

If not, what's ipob business with this news that an unfortunate mod pushed to the front page
one thing is that, Ipob started the hatred on others, they have refused to respect other people religion, values and lifestyle, they are just like BH

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by skywalker240(m): 9:46am On Jul 21, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:
Boys go soon claim gay
All way na way for countrymen
I swear down grin
Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by Kuginzi: 9:46am On Jul 21, 2021
Anyway

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by Latakia(f): 9:46am On Jul 21, 2021
muykem:
UK doesn't want to asylum to developers in their country. Why?
Forget it 57% of the most expensive houses in London, Manchester, Glasgow, Belfast and Leicester are owned by the IGBOs grin
Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by Commentor: 9:47am On Jul 21, 2021
He choke.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by tonididdy(m): 9:48am On Jul 21, 2021
skywalker240:

grin

Your head de there
But them must test you with prick for that side. tongue tongue, if your thing nor stand, na deportation oh grin
Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by Justinlean02(m): 9:48am On Jul 21, 2021
Oyibo na very senseless people if you check am well
Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by Kuginzi: 9:48am On Jul 21, 2021
Aufbauh:
Kai no country will want to give asylum to Independent People of Brainwashed aka IPOB.
A beg! When has IPOB name changed to Independent People of Brainwashed?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by yinks77: 9:52am On Jul 21, 2021
What we've all failed to understand is that the UK is in full support of the Fulani hegemony in Nigeria. This is good for the western world because they understand fully well that Nigeria can never move forward under the control of the Fulanis. Other tribes and ethnic groups in Nigeria are too intelligent for the white man.
Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 21, 2021
No nation wants problems, if you show yourself as problematic people will avoid you naturally. Acting right is crucial.
Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by skywalker240(m): 10:16am On Jul 21, 2021
tonididdy:

But them must test you with prick for that side. tongue tongue, if your thing nor stand, na deportation oh grin
grin

Kuku sef na me go shook dem

Anyway na way sofa i japa leave shithole

But if they insist to pipe me

They can go to hell angry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Experiences Worst Independence Day Celebration Under Buhari – Adeyanju / BREAKING: Saharareporters Floors Saraki @ Appeal Court, N4bn Judgement Overturnd / Peter Obi Says He Will Praying For Ekweremadu's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.