Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,246 members, 7,836,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable (24701 Views)

UK Pulls Down IPOB Asylum Policy, To Review It / Ondo APC Primary: Presidency Favours Akeredolu, Tinubu Camp Shocked Over Abraham / Buhari Wins At Obasanjo’s Polling Unit - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by ThatFairGuy1: 11:25am On Jul 21, 2021
Whenever it's Against u cheesy
Fahdiga:
Continue deceiving yourself. The Cable is a well known purveyor of fake news
Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by TGM2015: 11:27am On Jul 21, 2021
We know this since day one, when they start reviewing their immigration policy few days after MNK arrest.

Check the first plan.

Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by Higgies(m): 11:33am On Jul 21, 2021
tonididdy:
Omo na to claim gay oh.

Arrange small jungle justice... Instablog take over... Next step japa
How do I apply for this asylum of a thing
Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by Higgies(m): 11:36am On Jul 21, 2021
anselm791:
Hi everyone, I’m gay!
Now where do I apply?
We're together... Lol
Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by Ejjis(m): 11:40am On Jul 21, 2021
WE NEED FREEDOM NOT ASYLUM........
Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by ogbuefi677(m): 11:47am On Jul 21, 2021
BeardedMeat:
The paper says "silent" but op said "ignored".
I never expected someone in the cow business to know the difference.

Seun, why do you allow all forms of misdemeanor to stand here? While would someone who's always fond of twisting headlines for clickbait and to suit his narrative not be banned for 600yrs?
And IPOB already told the Brits they want referendum not asylum.

2 Likes

Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by FuckHomophobes: 11:50am On Jul 21, 2021
RichieMichie:

UK? Is like you're not ready for marriage my love angry
You and Jerome should go marry there kiss

Sweetheart where would you rather we go?
Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by tonididdy(m): 11:58am On Jul 21, 2021
Higgies:

How do I apply for this asylum of a thing
You gay? undecided
Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by tonididdy(m): 12:00pm On Jul 21, 2021
skywalker240:

grin

But if they insist to pipe me

They can go to hell angry
grin grin grin grin
Na UK oh.... Reason am well oh after all na only big prick.
Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by zoedew: 12:03pm On Jul 21, 2021
LGBT TRYING MESS UP NIGERIA CAN MOVE OVER! Wonder how Britain intends to verify LGBT!
Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by BeardedMeat(m): 12:21pm On Jul 21, 2021
midolian:
What do you expect? A group of people that thinks they can do it all on their own and as a result throw insults and threats at everybody will never be welcomed anywhere
Ipob made it clear they want referendum not asylum. Do away with cow business cos you are beginning to reason like them.
Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by BeardedMeat(m): 12:23pm On Jul 21, 2021
FuckHomophobes:
Make I go apply.

Cc. Richiemichie

We can get married there cheesy
If you need a woman to bear children for you and your partner, I'll recommend one for you FOC.
Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by SammyChi1988: 12:42pm On Jul 21, 2021
UK are crazy people... MNK has earlier said to hell with your Asylum... What he wants is referendum and not Asylum. Nigeria must breakup whether Britain likes it or not. Your time is up..
Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by Sunday2021: 12:46pm On Jul 21, 2021
nairalandankrah:
The cable were the first to joyfully break the news of kanu 's Arrest, to their shame and utter dismay, it ended up being a forceful rendition..
An international crime!

Since i found out They're the mouth piece of the Fulani conquestinal agenda, I do not read their write ups anymore
any news that write what Ipob don't want to hear is considered an enemy. Had it been the cable is insulting Buhari, people like you would have been clapping for them.
#ipobareterrorists
Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by UncommonLogic: 12:49pm On Jul 21, 2021
[[s]quote author=BeardedMeat post=103928194]The paper says "silent" but op said "ignored".

Seun, why do you allow all forms of misdemeanor to stand here? While would someone who's always fond of twisting headlines for clickbait and to suit his narrative not be banned for 600yrs?[/quote][/s]

This one pained you beyond common sense. Ignored and silent about anything is pretty close in definition.
More so, many many trash headlines are posted on this forum on daily basis, but you are now wailing and crying like a jilted hoe because it portrays your IPIG terrorist fellow as nonentities.

Joker.
Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by smartNerd: 12:52pm On Jul 21, 2021
“We cannot solve problems with the kind of
thinking we employed when we came up with
them.” — Albert Einstein
Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by FuckHomophobes: 1:09pm On Jul 21, 2021
BeardedMeat:
If you need a woman to bear children for you and your partner, I'll recommend one for you FOC.

Thank you very much.

Richiemichie this is a prospect. What do you think
Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by BeardedMeat(m): 1:16pm On Jul 21, 2021
UncommonLogic:
[[s]quote author=BeardedMeat post=103928194]The paper says "silent" but op said "ignored".

Seun, why do you allow all forms of misdemeanor to stand here? While would someone who's always fond of twisting headlines for clickbait and to suit his narrative not be banned for 600yrs?[/s]

This one pained you beyond common sense. Ignored and silent about anything is pretty close in definition.
More so, many many trash headlines are posted on this forum on daily basis, but you are now wailing and crying like a jilted hoe because it portrays your IPIG terrorist fellow as nonentities.

Joker.
Who's this mosquito?
Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by UncommonLogic: 1:25pm On Jul 21, 2021
BeardedMeat:
Who's this mosquito?

This is the IPIG terrorist monkey tormentor.
I tormentor you and your fellow IPIG terrorist monkeys in daily basis.
Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by midolian(m): 1:25pm On Jul 21, 2021
BeardedMeat:
Ipob made it clear they want referendum not asylum. Do away with cow business cos you are beginning to reason like them.
Mumu you. And you don't understand what is called diplomacy? Na everything be violence for your empty head and dry chest? Do away with birthing illegitimate children and your problems will be half solved
Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by skywalker240(m): 2:03pm On Jul 21, 2021
tonididdy:

grin grin grin grin
Na UK oh.... Reason am well oh after all na only big prick.
My yansh is precious to me, don't know about you grin

Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by Kaiser20: 2:33pm On Jul 21, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

What do you expect FG using different means to justify their kidnapping

UK is clearly not doing enough in the case of Nnamdi Kanu
Obviously there's nothing UK can do to help Nnamdi Kanu, forget about those fake news on Facebook.
The UK government is not interested, because Nnamdi Kanu is a born Nigerian citizen facing serious case of Treason, felony and terrorism in his country.
They can only advise the FGN to maintain fair trial and jail sentence.
Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by tonididdy(m): 2:41pm On Jul 21, 2021
skywalker240:

My yansh is precious to me, don't know about you grin
Hahaha

1 Like

Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by BeardedMeat(m): 2:56pm On Jul 21, 2021
midolian:
Mumu you. And you don't understand what is called diplomacy? Na everything be violence for your empty head and dry chest? Do away with birthing illegitimate children and your problems will be half solved
You are barking up the wrong tree cos I'm not in the cow business and can't read you.
Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by BeardedMeat(m): 2:58pm On Jul 21, 2021
UncommonLogic:

This is the IPIG terrorist monkey tormentor.
I tormentor you and your fellow IPIG terrorist monkeys in daily basis.
Hahaha

At least you can read and write Abuoki Mai ruwa grin
Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by Nobleou(m): 3:04pm On Jul 21, 2021
BeardedMeat:
Illiteracy is a disease.
i tink say na only me see am ooo
Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by RichieMichie: 3:14pm On Jul 21, 2021
FuckHomophobes:

Sweetheart where would you rather we go?

Ehn, I don't really plan on leaving this toxic relationship I have with Nigeria, but if I am to leave, I think Canada or Norway. Heard Norway is damn peaceful
FuckHomophobes:

Thank you very much.

Richiemichie this is a prospect. What do you think

He's an idiot
BeardedMeat:

When you need a guy to FOC to stage your stupid ass outer Nigeria, I'll recommend one for you.

2 Likes

Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by BeardedMeat(m): 3:19pm On Jul 21, 2021
RichieMichie:

Ehn, I don't really plan on leaving this toxic relationship I have with Nigeria, but if I am to leave, I think Canada or Norway. Heard Norway is damn peaceful

He's an idiot

When you need a guy to FOC to stage your stupid ass outer Nigeria, I'll recommend one for you.
Don't be silly! You are so naive to good humor gay man! It's a sign you have a complex and therefore very emotional.
Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by DrMuzungu(m): 3:54pm On Jul 21, 2021
muykem:
UK doesn't want to asylum to developers in their country. Why?

No need! The country is already developed cheesy

But then, I wonder why they don't want af0njas, the UK is not the Afonjaland.
Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:06pm On Jul 21, 2021
Kaiser20:

Obviously there's nothing UK can do to help Nnamdi Kanu, forget about those fake news on Facebook.
The UK government is not interested, because Nnamdi Kanu is a born Nigerian citizen facing serious case of Treason, felony and terrorism in his country.
They can only advise the FGN to maintain fair trial and jail sentence.
Only Buhari recognises his offence as treason!
Re: UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable by anambraamaka: 5:16pm On Jul 21, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enugu Airport: Before And After GEJ / Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. / Wike Releases Yakubu Gowon Stadium To APC Free Of Charge For It Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.